Chapter 32: I Knew You Were Trouble

Reuniting Blues (Monday Couple Fanfiction)

Song Ji Hyo kept staring at her phone.

 

And her manager definitely noticed it and but had no choice but only sigh.

 

You Kang Gary! Why didn't you come?!


Ji Hyo knew she couldn't show her own feelings to her work, which is being professional. She took a deep breath, gulped and strolled to the director of the Yesse photo-shoot she was taking today.

 

"Hwaiting, Sung Im!" She felt a tap on her shoulder and realised it was her manager unnie. \

 

She gave her a nod, biting on her thick with lipstick lips, she continued towards the set, which was already filled with workers rushing here and there.the headlights were on, so Ji Hyo had to half peek her way to the director's table.

 

"There you are, Ji Hyo! Our star! Now lets get to business, Jess, can you touch up on her mascara? Make sure it looks natural. Ji Hoo? Get her hair to the hairstyles the designer had prescribed. Hara? Get her clothes ready!" The director did a casual greet and proceeded to fast orders to the set who went to get ready in a flash.

 

"Miss Song, you ready?"

 

She was rather caught in blank mode while watching the set cast who had came back with smiling faces telling her where to proceed.

 

"Ji Hyo-shi?"

 

"Ah…mianhe…Yes, i am ready."

 

Ji Hyo smiled back at them, following in a beeline after the fast walking set who had her nearly tripping over her heels.

 

"You okay?"

 

"Huh?"

 

She looked up, Ji Hoo, the hairstylist held up a hand to her.

 

"Ah, yes, gumawo."

 

She smiled and Ji Hoo's hands retreated back to his pockets and nodded to the direction where Jess and Hara were waiting for them.

 

She momentarily forgot about the 'little incident' and went to get ready with her friends.

 

They all gossiped together, talking about romance and lots of stuff, just like how a typical American would experience when they go to the auntie hairstylist shop in books, or so they say. Ji Hyo enjoyed staying right like that, forgetting those bad stuff that had been happening.

 

"Sung Im, ready?"

 

"Yes, director!"

*********************************************************************************

Moon Sayeong gripped the Kang Gary so hard, his ribs almost broke.

 

"I missed you so much! Oh Hee Gun!"

 

Kang Gary hesitated and pulled away.

 

"Hee Gunie?"

 

Gunie Oppa?


Gary suddenly saw Ji Hyo's younger self and her now self calling him. He shivered a little. He felt guilty.

 

"Er…Sayeong…I.."

 

"Ah! I've got so much to tell you! I knew still loved me!"

 

Sayeong clasped Gary's face tightly, and pulled his face towards her.

 

Gary hesitated and quickly pushed her away.

 

"I thought you were injured?"

 

"Wha-I was! But when i knew you were coming, i felt energised!"

 

"So you tricked me?" Gary felt his face flare in anger.

 

He had gone all the way here to see her and gave his new precious girlfriend up. He knew it was a huge sacrifice and now he knew it was a trick? He was absolutely enraged.

 

"Anniyo! Don't misunderstand!"

 

"What the… I just gave Ji Hyo up to see you whether you was okay and you LIED?!"

 

"No..Hee Gun! Wait…Ji Hyo? That Song Ji Hyo? What business do you have to do with her?" Sayeong started getting into her maniacal stage.

 

"She's my girlfriend!" Gary shouted.

 

Sayeong collapsed onto the floor and started to sob.

 

"No! Hee Gun Oppa! I know you still love me! You're just trying to manipulate me huh?"

 

Kang Gary took his notepad which he brought everywhere. He got his black pen out and wrote something on a piece of paper and ripped it out. He folded it into a tiny triangle.

 

"Read it if you still think I'm in love with you."

 

Sayeong took the paper and opened it immediately(Idiotically).

 

Her eyes widened ad collapsed on her bed, crying more horribly.

 

"Well, anyeong."

*********************************************************************************

Song Ji Hyo got into her trailer happily after her photo-shoot.

 

Her manager was looking at her suspiciously.

 

Is she okay? Is she traumatised? 


It was funny that she seemed fine even when Gary didn't come to pick her up.

 

"Unnie, don't worry about me, I'm okay."

 

Ji Hyo turned to her manager and grinned, her happy aura caused her to glow in happiness some how.

 

I guess a trip to a photo shoot would help with her moods…


She held Ji Hyo's outstretched hand and told her,

 

"If you ever need help or encouragement, look for me, okay? You can trust me."

 

She added a wink to Ji Hyo which she responded with a pout.

 

"Dayoini!(of course) You are my unnie after all…"

*********************************************************************************

Mr Moon looked at his daughter worriedly.

 

She had cooped herself up at the hospital bed for a few hours and no matter how many times he and his wife called her, she never responded.

 

They kept hearing stifles and put all the blame on that Kang Hee Gun.

 

That was when they found a note with the watermarked 'Leessang' in the bin. Curious, they took it from the trash and opened it up. Mrs Moon had backed away as she was rather a cleanliness freak.

 

There, it only took the only five words that made him angry.

 

Written in korean(Hangul), was;

 

I Knew You Were Trouble


*********************************************************************************

Hello! Long time no see! I was busy working on Secondary school work and stuff…so sorry… -_-|||


I hope you all had enjoyed this chapter! If you are newbies to this fanfic, don't worry, check out My Writes-Chapter links at the toolbar. There are listed chapter links for you all to enjoy my works that are not only on this beloved Monday Couple:))…


Wish you all a Happy Chinese New Year!


-sjhdanielle (Song Ji Hyo Doodles)


P.S. Remember to put some comments or remarks on this chapter so i can improve it:)) Helpful support comments really boosts my spirits:) If you want latest news or post of this blog, you are welcome to follow me^^


P.P.S. Check out my Chinese New Year greetings on my Twitter page!^^


P.P.P.S. The idea for 'I Knew You Were Trouble' was the Taylor Swift song I've been listening to:)) Great song^^ It would be great if u all listened to that while reading…lol


I'll be writing an article tmw if i have time about Emergency Couple:)) Its a DaeBak drama! Song Ji Hyo acting as Oh Jin Hee:))


See u all next time!^^Anyeongmeeda