Chapter 33: Scandalous Moment

Reuniting Blues (Monday Couple Fanfiction)

Kang Gary kept calling her.

 

But she just wouldn't answer.

 

Song Ji Hyo kept listening to her ringtone ring over and over again.

 

But she didn't even flinch when reading her new drama script.

 

Lee Kwang Soo sat at his sofa at home, looking at his dad.

 

His gut told him something was wrong.

 

But he didn't know what to do.

*********************************************************************************

"Hey, Sung Im, wanna go shopping?"

 

Shopping meant home shopping. Ji Hyo sighed and looked back at her manager.

 

"Can i use your computer this time? Mine is still charging."

 

"Sure." Her unnie picked up her slick iMac from her bag and passed it to her.

 

"Gumawo."

 

She the computer, clicking onto the safari image, she went onto the shopping website she always went to.

 

She chose a couple of clothes and looked over to her manager.

 

"These should be okay, right?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Okay, i'll just get this. Unnie, can you help me fill these? I want to sleep."

 

"Kudaeyo…you better rest, it'll be a tiring day for you tomorrow."

 

Ji Hyo smiled and went upstairs. Right, they were going to Singapore the next day. That gotta be tiring.

 

And for all she knew, it had been almost a week since they even talked and tomorrow was also a Running Man filming.

 

She bit her lower lip, she had to face him, after all, he's the one she loves.

*********************************************************************************

Lee Kwang Soo kept staring at his phone.

 

He knew something was wrong and he knew someone would call him.

 

He was right on that, but it wasn't about him.

 

But, it was fact that its incredible that he could feel that someone else is feeling bad or in trouble. But it also meant he was a great friend to know about that.

 

"Gosh! Someone just call me!"

 

His father(ahbuji) looked at him abruptly in huge eyes, but went back to reading his newspaper again.

 

In response, his phone rang.

 

The caller ID read Gary Hyung-.-

 

"Why is Gary hyung calling me?"

 

His ahbuji looked at him again and he shrugged,"Aniyo…Its nothing."

 

He flicked and Gary's anxious tone filled his ears.

 

"Kwang Soo ah! Have you seen Ji Hyo or had she call you?"

 

Kwang Soo's eyes widened.

 

"Why hyung?"

 

"Just answer my question, Kwang Soo!"

 

"Er…no..but-"

 

"Ok, Gumawomida Kwang Soo ah!"

 

"Eh! HYUNG!"

 

His father had his eyes on him again.

 

"Well, tell me about this."His father put down the newspaper and walked towards him.

 

"Nothing ahbuji…Aniyo…its just about Monday Couple i told you about."

 

"Did you get between them?" His father glanced.

 

"Aniyo! Why would i? They are a well matched combat! Gary hyung was just asking where was she."

 

"Chaemol?"

 

"KUdaeyo!!!"

 

His father, clearly not convinced sauntered away, back to he dining table and started reading the newspaper again.

 

"Huu…Gosh…that was scary…"Kwang Soo sighed in relief.

 

But why was Gary asking about Ji Hyo? Did something happen to them?

 

Kwang Soo's eyes glazed right to Ji Hyo's name in the contacts list. His gut told him to call her right there and then.

 

Putting his phone inside his pocket, he walked up the stairs to his room as staying here and calling Ji Hyo now would be kinda funny with the eyes of his father on him.

 

Once he closed the door, he plucked out his phone and was set on his complicated phone opening puzzle. Gosh…why did he put this passcode?

 

Spending about three tries and finally succeeded in opening his phone. Tapping on Ji Hyo's name, he called her.

 

She answered at the first ring.

 

"Ah…Kwang Soo ah…"

*********************************************************************************

Ji Hyo's manager was very worried about Ji Hyo.

 

She would never have shopped so fast. Ever.

 

And for her to just buy three sets of clothes was extraordinary. She usually bought about tens of them.

 

Clicking at the submit button, she went back to her homepage.

 

Seeing her husband's face and hers in a forehead kiss, she smiled.

 

But that was when she stopped smiling when she knew.

 

She felt guilty all of a sudden and quickly went upstairs to look for her.

 

But she wasn't in bed. She wasn't in her study room either.

 

"Sung Im! Where are you?"

 

"Ah..Unnie! I'm in the bathroom!"

 

"Oh…i thought where you were."

 

Walking towards the bathroom, she saw clutters of clothes on the floor.

 

"Are you going somewhere?"

 

"Yeah, i'm meeting someone."

 

"Is it Gary?"Her heart would drop into her stomach if it wasn't Gary Ji Hyo was going to meet.

 

The bathroom door slid open and Ji Hyo's head bopped out.

 

"Ain't telling you!"

 

Ji Hyo grabbed her bag and ran down the stairs.

 

"Anyeong!"

 

Manager's lips went into a smile. She knew it was definitely him, seeing Ji Hyo that happy.

 

Going downstairs and looking at the screen of her computer, she didn't feel so angry after all.

 

She was worried that Ji Hyo had gotten jealous and felt bad. But seeing the way she glowed, she knew her prediction was wrong.

 

As if she had an aura around her, she closed the door.

 

Only that aura wasn't a good aura, it was a revenge aura.

 

And she was meeting Kwang Soo.

*********************************************************************************

Gary was back on his car again.

 

He received a message saying Ji Hyo was at the Dessert House back at Jamsil and he immediately knew it was his aunt's one.

 

He didn't really check who he received it from, but he didn't really care and stepped hard on the pedal.

 

His car zipped and zoomed by the roads and when he finally reached the place, he saw something he couldn't believe.

 

Ji Hyo was in Kwang Soo's car.

 

And they were kissing.

*********************************************************************************

I know you will be like OMG! Yeah ik…haha

I know the last chapter wasn't really much i'm really sorry as i didn't really concentrated on writing.


I hope you all enjoy this though:)) Very sorry for not updating for so long…


Mianhe…


And i rewatched the newest episodes today:) It's daebak as always!


Thanks for supporting and Hoped you enjoyed reading!


Kamsahamida!


-sjhdanielle (Song Ji Hyo Doodles)

 
P.S. Please subscribe, comment and upvote^^!