Chapter 5: The Ji Hyo Corner

Reuniting Blues (Monday Couple Fanfiction)

"Haish..."Gary sighed. "Stiil have so much to do...>pant<"

 

Gary lifted some empty potato crisp packets and cans of coke and hurled them into the gigantic rubbish bag that was already a third full. He wiped his sweat with a tissue, from the same packet of tissue that he gave to Ji Hyo a few days ago, and placed it back into his pocket. He had miraculously cleaned his living room, kitchen and bedroom in 10 minutes in a hurry. He had 5 minutes left to clean his study room before he has to get ready his attire and wait for Ji Hyo to arrive.

 

After every single piece of garbage are thrown away, Gary pulled the rubbish bag after him as he quickened his steps to his study room. Gary groaned as he looked at the mountain-sized pile of mess he had created. He looked for a spot to start cleaning but there was none, so he decided to start from the top. He climbed up the junk-pile and reached the top after sliding off some bottles of Soju and Coke(it is his favorite drink). He quickly threw the those he didn't want into the rubbish bag in gust and left those that he still wanted on the floor or table. He sorted out his stuff and swiftly deposited the rubbish bag into the recycling bin outside his house.

 

"Ah...just right..." Gary checked his watch as he strolled towards his bathroom in a relaxed tone.

 

It was 14 minutes to the time Ji Hyo will reach. He still had time, but time was still tight. He dashed into his room and grabbed a towel randomly, then proceeded to the bathroom, which was a small shower room. He took off his clothes and went into the shower cubicle for a quick wash with body wash. Quickly drying himself with his towel, he wrapped it by his waist and walked briskly to his wardrobe, which lay several dozens of shirts, three-quarter pants, original Levi's Jeans, hats of all colors and some sunglasses.

 

He chose a skull-printed green t-shirt and shorts, plus a Leesang cap. He tied his watch around his

right wrist and checked the time. His eyes almost popped out when he saw it.

 

There were only 2 minutes left, and Gary hadn't even checked if the house was really 'tidy'.

 

"Haish!....No time!" Gary scrambled through the house, checking this and that. The house was fine except for... The Ji Hyo corner.

 

Gary settled the corner up after some days after he heard the news of Ji Hyo's relationship with her. CEO. He always went there to comfort himself, looking at pictures of her and some others that they had taken together. It was really clean and tidy, no dust and any rubbish as he really treasured the

place. It contained a coffee table with a couch chair and a few custom-made pillows which had Ji Hyo's smiling face on them.

 

"Ah...Haish...What will happen if she sees it?"Gary was flustered. He scratched the back of his head hurriedly, with beads of sweat coming down his cheeks even though he just bathed.

 

Gary had a lightbulb moment out of the blue. I can keep them the photo frames and pillows in my storeroom, Gary thought. And put some books on the table, to act as if this is a reading place!


He immediately followed his plan. The storeroom stored some of his Leesang caps(new ones, not used), several lightbulbs, spare pipes and other stuff that we're not used.

 

 

Right when he finished putting the finishing touches to his plan, which was placing random books on his teakwood coffee table, the doorbell rang.

 

"Ah! Ji Hyo's here!" Gary immediately stood up and ran to the doors.

 

He checked his camera beside his door and saw the smiling Ji Hyo in her white sports car. He quickly

tapped on the password to let the doors open and it responded with a click. The two side doors of the

gates slid open and Ji Hyo drove in easily.

 

"Anyeong, Oppa!" Ji Hyo called from her drawn down window frame.

 

"Oh! Ji Hyo ah!" Gary exclaimed as he went towards her car doors and opened her door for her like a gentlemen.

 

"Ooh! Gumawo, Oppa!" Ji Hyo grinned as she revealed two Americanos from her back.

 

"Wa, Ji Hyo ah! You shouldn't have," Gary replied as he held the cups of coffee over as Ji Hyo slammed her door.

 

"Oppa...You need something to work with when you are busy, you know!" Ji Hyo snapped as she

walked to the doors as if the house was hers.

 

"Hehe..."Gary smiled weakly as he walked after Ji Hyo, but knew that behind Ji Hyo's words were, I cannot live without Americanos!


Gary pulled open his doors and he and Ji Hyo emerged into his clean marble-floored double-storey Terrence house.

 

"Oppa! I never knew your house will be so clean!" Ji Hyo commented as she walked into Gary's living room with her hands clasped over and nose in a surprised exclamation.

 

"Well, like I stated before, never underestimate males..."Gary shrugged as his face burned with blush.

 

"Oppa! You're awesome! Look at your couch! It's so comfy! I love your home!" Ji Hyo leapt onto

Gary's couch wide-eyed.

 

Ji Hyo said that I was awesome? Gary thought, blushing again.

 

"Well, next time when we get married, we can stay here!" Gary said, well, almost said.

 

He covered his mouth before mouthing the words. Are you an idiot, Hee Gun? You want to confess? Gary chided himself.

 

"Oppa! Can I get one of those cap of yours? I'm a Leesang fan! That's why I came to help to see new Leesang songs!" Ji Hyo says as grabbed a fashion magazine which was placed on his table next to the couch at the living room.

 

"Oh! Sure! There's some in the store room! Those are the new ones that I've never used before," Gary grabbed some of his spiky hairs in embarrassment(still).

 

"Okay! But, Oppa, where is your store room?" Ji Hyo asked as she stood up and twirled around in the middle of the room.

 

Gary was momentarily enticed by Ji Hyo's beautiful falling hair, her slim figure that hung by her as she swirled around. He was so immersed, he stuttered for a while before replying.

 

"Oh...um... I will take you there..." Gary scratched the back of his head as he led Ji Hyo to the storeroom, not knowing that if he leads her there, something serious between their relationship will unfold...

*********************************************************************************

Ji Hyo was stunned by the sight of her oppa's house. It was sparkling clean, a typical house that might not have been owned by any busy guy like him.

 

She followed Gary's back as they walked past several bedrooms, which Gary had explained as Study rooms, Gil oppa's room, guest room, movie room, Leesang studio...

 

Ji Hyo was so excited of being in one of her idol's houses, Leesang's house. She could even get a Leesang cap and see Leesang's latest work! What Ji Hyo was doing now could fulfill every fangirl's dream...

 

"This is the storeroom," Gary Oppa announced as he stared blankly at Ji Hyo.

 

Looking at his face, Ji Hyo blushed, as she pushed open the doors to the storeroom. Ji Hyo' eyes popped as she saw what was inside...

 

There were photo frames and pillows with her smiling faces and some pics of she and Gary together.

 

"Ah! Right! Sorry, nope! This is not the storeroom! The storeroom is there!" Gary pointed at a room located to his right.

 

Ji Hyo and Gary's face both flushed. Ji Hyo stared at her feet, unable to avert her gaze.

 

Why were there me at Gary oppa's pillows and photo frames? And why did he get flustered when I saw it? Ji Hyo bit at her lower lip. Does Gary really like her? Ji Hyo didn't want to know, she had never once found things full of her before and she was really embarrassed.

 

"Here! Um... A Leesang cap! Let's get started then!" Gary mumbled sarcastically in embarrassment as he pushed Ji Hyo from her unmovable stance to his study room, which lay piles of unedited work.

 

"Oh... Um... Yes, Oppa," Ji Hyo tucked her hair aside as she sat down on a leather chair placed by her Monday Boyfriend by the study table.

 

She looked up at Gary, both with an unmistakable tinge of redness by each of their cheeks.

*********************************************************************************

Sorry for the long time to write... I had several car trips to places, swimming, eating dinner...


BTW, hope all Monday Shippers liked it!XD


-Sjhdanielle (Song Ji Hyo Doodles)

P.S. Comments, upvotes and subscribes are most appreciated~