Chapter 16: The Gunie Oppa Corner

Reuniting Blues (Monday Couple Fanfiction)
"Gunie Oppa! Can i bring you somewhere before we go to my house? And not to worry, the place is confidentially secret to the public!" Song Ji Hyo lifted her hand to Gary, wanting it to be held for her to bring him to the 'secret' location.
 
"Ah…Okay, Monday Girlfriend," Gary smiled cheekily, wrapping his palm around Ji hyo's outstretched left one.
 
"Yah! Keep quiet!" Ji Hyo put a finger on her lips, pulling Gary with her as she walked back to the park.
 
 
"Alasso…I'll…"Gary made a zipper action to his lips, nodding his head while grinning thinly.
 
Ji Hyo led Gary to a deep bush, it was a gigantic shrub, with a little hole of entrance the size of Gary's size that the both of them could squeeze in. Ji Hyo went in as easily as when she went through the badminton bat at episode 120. Gary, he pulled in his stomach, making his body as thin as possible and it made him go through the opening as easy as Ji Hyo.
 
"Oh! Oppa, Daebak! Haha…guess my estimate was correct, then," Ji Hyo muttered, making a thumbs up while smiling sweetly at him.
 
"What estimate?" Gary scratched his scalp, his head reddening as he was extremely close to Ji Hyo although they are in a rather big shrub already.
 
"Oh…This is what i call the Gunie Oppa corner," Ji Hyo smirked as her cheeks became red immediately, her hands clasping over to avoid laughter.
 
Gunie Oppa Corner? OMG…
*********************************************************************************
Gary was seriously blushing.
 
He could not believe that Ji Hyo had a corner like this too. Although it was in a rather uncomfortable place, he was sincerely touched by his dongsaeng's love to him and he wanted to love her back so deeply, but he had to restrain as he knew it was not the right time.
 
But even said so, his body and organs cannot be controlled by him, he was really blushing crazily and he was getting really, really hot.
 
"Oppa, why are you so red?" Ji Hyo asked, her face also red.
 
"Um..nothing…kwenchana, you can go on," Gary covered his face and wiped off his sweat as Ji Hyo continued as Gary ordered.
 
"Well, ever since i left and never contacted you, i've been trying lots of ways to find you or even contact you so i've been doing these…Please pardon my bad writing…" Ji Hyo shrugged awkwardly as she took out a scrapbook filled with her notes and drawings.
 
Today, we went to Jamsil. But i didn't see Gunie Oppa…Sad…T T-CSI 
 
"This are some notes i took whenever i went for trips around Korea. And some are drawings and checklists off phone numbers i dialled…" Ji Hyo smiled weakly and tucked her hair back.
 
Happy Birthday Gunie Oppa! It's your 14th birthday today! Are you celebrating back at your home? Hope you have fun! -CSI(with a small drawing that has two stick-mans together having fun in a game of chasing in birthday hats)
 
"Oh yeah…some are birthday cards and the present are behind…haha…pardon my bad drawings too…" Ji Hyo says as Gary continued turning the pages, tears dangerously rolling down.
 
I dialled 67891234 today until 67891239 today as my mom says that the bills she's getting were high and she grounded me…T T-CSI
 
My present for Gunie oppa for his 16th birthday! A…(A little comic book that was popular last time was pasted there)-CSI
 
"Wah! Ji Hyo ah! Thats the only book that i didn't get! It was out of stock when i wanted it! Oh,, Kamsahamida!!!" Gary exclaimed, hugging Ji Hyo tightly, but broke the hug to continue reading the scrapbook.
 
"Jjinja? Haha…" JI Hyo smiled as her cheeks burned from their hug.
 
I got famous and i am on Running Man! Met a few good friends and saw a name at one of the member's particulars that was a bit like Gary oppa's…Hee Gun? I'm not sure…-CSI
 
"So you suspected me then?" Gary eyes widened. "And you didn't ask me or anything?"
 
"Ah…i wanted to confirm it first…" Ji Hyo made a sorry sign that was almost an aegyo, and Gary immediately forgave her.
 
I'm going to Gunie Oppa's aunt's dessert store tmw! So happy! DAEBAK!-CSi
 
"Oh…so this is the last entry? Oh, Ji Hyo ah! I'm so happy to reconcile with you and i'm very grate flu for what you've done for me!" Gary hugged Ji Hyo tightly, not before kissing her on her cheek again and fled out of the bush, but slow and careful enough so he wouldn't ruin the entrance.
 
"Yah! Kang Hee Gun!" Ji Hyo shouted from the back as she looked at Gary's retreating figure with her most precious scrapbook.
 
Gunie Oppa…I've sacrificed more for you than you think…
*********************************************************************************
"Ah! Who's there?" Ji Hyo's manager asked, looking out from Ji Hyo's living room.
 
"Kang Hee Gun!" Gary shouted back from the entrance.
 
Kang Hee Gun?…Isn't that Kang Gary?
 
Ji Hyo's manager thought discreetly, nervousness drenching her to her toes. Is that who Ji Hyo was going to pick up?
 
She took out her phone immediately, tapping to her favourites list. She tapped on 'CEO Baek'.
 
"Chang Jo…pick up quick!" The manager squeaked, tapping her feet urgently as Kang Gary kept shouting 'Kang Gary' at the doors.
 
"Yeobosoyo? CEO Baek here, Manager Ji, what's the problem?" CEO Baek asked through the other side.
 
"Kang Gary's at Ji Hyo's gates, sir."
*********************************************************************************
Hi! Hope you liked this chapter! I know its short! But ill repay with a longer one next time! Cya and hope you all rest well!^^
 
-sjhdanielle (Song Ji Hyo Doodles)
 
P.S. Thanks for supporting!XD