Chapter 14: Reunited

Reuniting Blues (Monday Couple Fanfiction)
"Oppa! Jung Gi!" I ran towards him without hesitating.
 
Like an idiot, Gunie Oppa turned over and looked at me, causing him to be drowned in punches, causing him to be dangerously injured.
 
"Oppa! No!" I hurried to him, covering myself on his head and turned to the bad gangsters.
 
"Yah! Jugelle! #@*?!Don't hurt my Oppa!" I was crying nervously, shouting out my best insults at them to calm down.
 
"Go finish them off!" The boss of the gang screamed out the orders, almost making me losing hope.
 
The others from the head of the gang were hesitating, looking at me empathically, they approached slowly, but the spirit of defeating were drained from their eyes and i knew it. So, i turned back to Gunie Oppa.
 
"Oppa, kwenchana?" I asked him, tears rolling out of my eyes as i looked at his bruised face which had a nosebleed.
 
"Ah…Sung Im ah…You go to back…Oppa will take care of this…" Gunie oppa smiled at me courageously, making me bawl me in retort.
 
"No…Oppa! You're injured! You go there! I'll settle this! It's me who started this, anyway!" I cried out, though knowing the truth, it wasn't me who started this, it was that junk-headed bully!
 
"Imie ah…no…You go…You can't defeat those people although you are good at pulling those tricks…" Gunie Oppa choked, his eyes twinkling at me.
 
"No Oppa! I won't let you! Let me fight this battle!" I roared, making the other bad guys flinch and Gunie oppa to smirk.
 
"Alright then…Lets fight together!" Gunie oppa steadied himself and stood up, me hanging by his shoulders.
 
"Kudae!" I brought out a fist and punched into the fresh air of adrenaline that flashed around us.
 
I felt competitiveness inside me, bursting out from hearts within and i clutched more tightly around Gunie oppa's arm as he listed me down, me standing almost half a body shorter.
 
"Eh…You send this little girl to fight? I don't think so…BEAT THEM DOWN! Dimwits!" The leader shouted out, making the troop members hesitate.
 
They approached us in an even slower pace then before, giving me and Gunie oppa enough time to come out with a plan.
 
"Imie, as you are small, you can escape faster, so you can do whatever to stop them from below and oppa will finish their heads, okay?" Gunie oppa ordered seriously.
 
"Oppa, we don't have to kill them, right?" I asked in a small voice, scared that we may become master criminals.
 
"Haha…Of course not! We'll just make them fall in defeat and thats all! Okay, Imie! High-fivee!" Gunie oppa cheered as we clapped our hands together, being united as one to defeat those gangsters.
 
Gunie oppa and i ran out to the gang members, Oppa punching out swift boxing moves to their bodies and head, making them fall one by one. While i, the defines and attack expert, did arm bars, grabbed legs tightly for oppa to punch them to unconscious people, pulled their hair as i speedily climbed up them like an annoying ant and of course, shout out happily when we won.
 
Me and Gunie oppa cheered loudly and did some celebrations, almost making me forget that Gunie oppa was injured. He suddenly fainted as colour drained from his face. My eyes widened as i shook him, only to get his lethargic figure in my arms.
 
"Gunie Oppa! No! Call the ambulance! CALL THE AMBULANCE!" I cried out anxiously, but apparently, there was no one around.
 
I quickly rigged in poppa's pockets for his phone(which his mother had given him to contact them) and dialled for the ambulance. Within minutes, the ambulance arrived, bringing Gunie Oppa and i to the hospital nearby. It was the first SOS call i needed badly and it resulted in worse news.
 
Because of the recount, although my family were very grateful to Gunie oppa, they thought my school wasn't safe and that i needed to go to another school. And with that, we moved away, 3 years later after all my siblings were older and more mature. Without giving contacts to Gunie oppa and his family. Sure, i was sad, and i couldn't bare to see Oppa's even gloomy face when i looked back from the back window as we left.
 
Song Ji Hyo snapped out from her memory, suddenly crying out hysterically.
 
"It's all that stupid bully's fault! Not Gunie Oppa's! Argh…He was so protective and good to me…and my parents did that to him and his family! Its so unfair!" Ji Hyo collapsed down on the mountain floor, tears streaming from her eyes as her mind replied Gunie oppa's fight, his injured face and the extremely gloomy face, making Ji Hyo even more emotional.
 
Dripping wet in her own tears, Ji Hyo took out a packet of tissue.
 
Still remembering the words Gary had said to her as he passed the packet of tissue to her, she recited.
 
"I never underestimated you, Gunie Oppa…"
*********************************************************************************
Kang Gary drove down from the top, going speedily down the steep slope, he quickly engaged a loud speaker phone to Ji Hyo.
 
"Yoboseyo?…>sniff< Kang Gary?" Ji Hyo mumbled, her sniffs getting obvious.
 
"Ah! Ji Hyo! I'll be here very fast! And i may only be able to stop at  4 seconds for you to jump in before it speeds up again! Alaaso? Get ready!" Gary ordered, not missing out the little sniffs he had heard. "Ji Hyo, are you…um…crying?"
 
"Okay!>sniff
 
"Okay…okay! But get ready, okay!" Gary shouted his last words to Ji Hyo and ended the phone call.
*********************************************************************************
Song Ji Hyo waited nervously outside the 'Jamsil's Five Men Spot'.
 
She was worried that she might not be able to jump in in the nick of time. Or that Gary would over speed and drive straight to a tree on the way here. She knew about the scenario, going up was okay, but going down, it was a rollar-coaster ride.
 
Right in the middle of her thoughts, a black car, which was identical to hers drove to her vicinity. Ji Hyo immediately sprung in her steps, pacing towards the spot where she ideally thought would be perfect to get in. Gary had put on the brakes, trying to slow down as much as possible for Ji hyo to get in.
 
At the right time, Ji Hyo ran to open the door, gravity pulling her right down to the seat, she gasped and closed the door.
 
"Ah! YES!" Both of them cheered, high-five-ing together in happiness.
 
Ji Hyo almost had an urge to hug Gary but she resisted. She knew it was hard to drive down the slope, so she waited until they reached the flat ground.
 
"Gumawo! Gunie Oppa! Gumawo!" Ji Hyo cried as she sprinted towards Gary's side as they opened the doors for some fresh air at the bottom of the mountain.
 
She hugged her tightly, bringing out happiness and embarrassment in both of them.
 
"Gunie oppa? You remembered you already?" Gary asked, his eyes widening.
 
"Of course! I didn't know you at first, but now i do! Oh…how long i was waiting for this day!" Ji Hyo says as she smiled sweetly at gary.
 
"Thi-ss day?…" Gary's eyes continued to widen, as his hearts desires were almost fulfilled when he heard that.
 
"Yeah! You're my favourite Oppa! You still remember me, don't you! I'm Imie!" Ji Hyo chirped, as she tackled Gary with a side hug.
 
Gary was like a ripe tomato now. And he was in Cloud nine. Favourite oppa? OMG!
 
"Jjinja? Haha…It's so nice to meet you again…although we have met 3 years ago, actually…" Gary was getting more and more awkward, as if he was slipping in the conversation's black hole.
 
"Yeah…But we are reconciled now, aren't we?" Ji Hyo asked.
 
Ji Hyo was seriously in denial, she had no idea where the courage of telling all of that to Gary came
 from but she had already said all that was hidden in her heart for so long, so theres no turning back.
 
"Yeah…How about Oppa drive you back to your house now? I'm sure your manager will be worried about you being out for so long…" Gary gestured Ji Hyo to the car.
 
"But…Oppa…what about my car?" Ji Hyo asked, looking up at the mountains.
 
"Your car? Not to worry…Oppa will give you mine," Gary looked right into Ji Hyo's eyes, warming her heart instantly.
*********************************************************************************
Please know that this is not the last chapter…
And that i will continue writing tomorrow! And thanks for the support!
Hope everyone liked the chapter!!!
-sjhdanielle(Song Ji Hyo Doodles)
P.S. Please anticipate the new page that i had mentioned about at the last chapter !^^