Chapter 37: Beaten

Reuniting Blues (Monday Couple Fanfiction)

Lee Kwang Soo is too flustered.

 

His noona was gone and her manager didn't know where she went.

 

Sweat was pouring down his face. They were stuck on his shirt and he didn't know what to do.

 

He tried calling all the Running Man members, but they all said they didn't see them. Well except his Gary hyung. He was scared that if he knew that Ji Hyo was gone he will go crazy.

 

Then a sudden thought reached him, what if Ji Hyo and his hyung was just having one of their dates and didn't answer the phone?

 

He felt relieved for a moment, but his gut never left him.

 

He knew something was wrong.

 

"Gary hyung! Listen!!"He cried and looked at his phone expectantly.

 

But, he didn't answer.

*********************

Kang Gary barrelled himself through the door.

 

His head felt thoroughly bruised, but he didn't care, i'll just wear a cap if needed.


The guards were startled and didn't even move as Gary punched them and kicked them.

 

The moves were beautiful, kicking and punching as if they were punchbags as they came one by one.

 

They were like those hard, evil punchbags that were in his way and he used his punching skills to beat them down one by one.

 

He did a flying kick for the last one and he quickly headed for the stairs, a surge of adrenaline filling his veins. He had no time to admire his handiwork, he had to save Ji Hyo.

 

Why did she come anyway? That bapo…Gary thought as he raced up the fire escape.

 

That was when he saw Baek Chang Jo flung out of a room, not clothed at all.

********************************

"You were as stupid as you are, Chang Jo."

 

Ji Hyo opened her big wide eyes.

 

"B-but…i thought…"Chang Jo was flustered as he grabbed a towel to cover himself.

 

"You think a sujo drinker like me will fall for that so easily? And look at you! Pathetic…" Ji Hyo's eyes flared.

 

She had opened her eyes right when he wanted to bring her down. That was the exact moment where she thought if it was a drama would embarrass or shame the bad guy the most.

 

"oso? JJinja…Chang Jo yah…Na, BAPO!" She kicked him once in his looms then flung him out of the door.

 

She stood up and took all the tapes off herself. Chang Jo doesn't know her fully at all.

 

"Ji Hyo?" A familiar voice came from outside the door.

 

She stood there. She didn't know who it was.

 

"Who are you?"

 

His head peeked into the room. His eyes were covered by his hands, though it opened a little to peek.

 

"Yah! Kang Gary! Where did you go? I was worried sick!"Ji Hyo ran over to him, embracing him in a rib-breaking hug.

 

"You're gonna cause me to loose my heart circulation!"Gary yelled, but didn't let go.

 

"Aw…your face is all red!" Ji Hyo laughed as Gary picked her up bridal style, bringing her out of the door bridal style.

 

They walked over the cringing Baek Chang Jo and headed quickly to the exit.

 

That was when they heard a cry from a familiar betrayer.

******************************************************

Lee Kwang Soo walked around his noona's house frantically.

 

Sweat was going down his face.

 

His phone began to ring.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Yes! Thank you soooo much!"

 

He rushed out of the house, grabbing his car keys and driving off onto the busy roads.

 

baek chang jo..baek chang jo…who is that? Kwang Soo thought, as he drove in an earth shattering speed towards a person named Baek Chang Jo's office.

 

Once he reached, he got down and he was utterly shocked, the company's name was CJEM.

 

Isn't that Ji Hyo noona's company? He uttered to himself as he opened the door leading to the entrance.

 

He was appalled. There was man everywhere, guarding the place. Once they saw him, they scrambled towards him. He was scared but he ran to the staircase and went up screaming, he ran as fast as he could, as if dinosaurs were chasing him. But the bodyguards were as quick, they thundered right behind him.

 

Looks like this is the end…He thought as he saw the figures of his hyung and noona in front of him, looking startled.

*******************************************************************************

Sorry if this was a short update but i am seriously busy and i just wanted to write for a while as tomorrow's my english exam:) I hope to pass with flying colours^^


Continue supporting me! And do check out my new fan fiction Percabeth, A Love Story^^ You can check for the links for it at My Writes-Chapter Links:)


Yeah, i'm a PJO HOO and Percabeth fan too^^ if any of u r also fans, do tell me:)) I'm happy to know that and do support my fanfic thats available both on this blog and on watt pad !:))


-sjhdanielle:)


P.S. comment, subscribe and follow me:)vote for watt pad and asianfanfics:)