Chapter 25: Embarassing

Reuniting Blues (Monday Couple Fanfiction)
Chun Sung Im's heart was pumping in inhuman speed. She is really nervous, and she really wanted to burst into the bathroom to check on him. She kept resisting. She can't do that! Its Namja toilet!
 
Cold sweat was dripping down her cheek, and Kang Gary was still no where in sight.
 
She finally stood up, and rushed towards the bathroom.
 
In the other members and guests shock.
 
She didn't care the sounds made from the other members and guest's mouths, she only thought of the dangers her namja-chingu may be in if she didn't went in to get him.
 
As she stepped a foot(A size of her feet) next to the bathroom door to open it, another person was near the other side of the door, putting the tissues that he had used into the dustbin.
*********************************************************************************
Kang Hee Gun was having a nosebleed!
 
He's old habit had came back again, to his annoyance.
 
Quickly rolling toilet paper out to cover his nose, he tilted his head out. He was feeling really embarrassed, his little accident was found out by Song Ji Hyo, or his angelic Imie that he had loved all his life.
 
Without much thought but to get of the toilet first so that his yeoja-chingu will not be worried, but his anxiousness made his attempt of getting this whole mess fixed faster even worse.
 
It made more blood come down his nose and he had to get more tissue.
 
By the time his nose's blood dripping session stopped, it must have been a fifteen-minute session. He quickly dumped all the used (mess?) tissues into the bin, turning towards the door to open it.
 
Her right feet next to the door.
 
His right feet's tip touching the wooden panelled door.
*********************************************************************************
Right before both of them crashed onto the floor, Kang Gary and Song Ji Hyo felt an instinct to restrain backwards.
 
They had no idea, but before they could think about that, she crashed through the door and both emerged in shocked faces.
 
*By an adult's weight, even a super thin supermodel, the impact in the crash, no one can withstand it and not fall down*
 
*P.S.**Just FYI…not to insult Ji Hyo what so ever…lol..*
 
Both of their faces flushed when they hit the ground, eyes into eyes.
 
The door slammed shut just when they are still staring at each other. The impact of the sound making both of them flinch.
 
Kang Gary continued looking into her beautiful eyes, a smug face coming on his face together with a pout on Song Ji Hyo's face.
 
They pulled in for a quick one(you all can let loose your imagination for what 'quick one' means…*.*haha).
 
Then, pulled away, as they didn't want the other members to be suspicious, so they went out one by one.
 
Song Ji Hyo first, as she's a yeoja and yeojas' not supposed to be in namja's bathrooms, although her head, was really embarrassed to do so.
 
Song Ji Hyo turned to Blank ji hyo as she blocked out the other members remarks and fast-walked to the table Kang Gary and she had been sitting together before.
 
She tried not to peek back at Gary who was heading towards her too.
 
He was getting pats on his back, whispers and teasing from the members and guests.
 
He kinda looked back shyly at Ji Hyo and she could tell he was blushing.
 
Ji Hyo chortled and coughed to fake the smile.
 
Kang Gary sat down opposite to her, scratching his head, his other personal habit, red specks across his cheek.
*********************************************************************************
After the 'little incidental lunch', the members headed for the third mission.
 
Which, made Ji Hyo's heart warm a little.
 
She was happy that Gary hadn't ordered much for her during lunch break as she had to eat again.
 
When she was asked what she wanted to eat, a thought or memory went into her mind.
 
Seafood Soup.
 
And she immediately wrote it down, grinning a lot, not missing another short look at Gary to give him a hint.
 
You should know.
*********************************************************************************
Unfortunately, her Gunie Oppa didn't seem to understand what she meant.
 
Finally when G-Dragon's(or what meant KG's) team got a chance for a hint, Ji Hyo whispered,
 
"Red, "
 
But she used her eyes to tell Gary, 'again!'
 
And Gary took the card for a Monday Couple to stab Baek Chang Jo on the back.
 
"You don't have to say Saranghaeyo like this, right?" Gary said, grinning like an idiot.
 
Song Ji Hyo still laughed, even though she knew what was going to happen. That again proves that she is not fit for romantic-comedies.
 
That gave her chance for her second(secret) hint.
 
"Last lunch."
 
That took Gary's heart a leap. He knew Ji Hyo gave him a great hint, and quickly rushed off with his teammates to find that particular 'red' food that he had in mind and he knew he had nailed the answer with his awesome Yeoja-chingu's hint.
*********************************************************************************
After filming, Kang Gary went to Song Ji Hyo who was putting a little mist on her face to cleanse her face.
 
"You hadn't did much and you need this?" Gary joked.
 
"Haha…Well, i helped you win and you know it!" Ji Hyo punched his chest a little.
 
Just when both their hearts were in the fluttery edge, someone just had to spoil the moment.
 
The PD said,
 
"Song Ji Hyo-shi, may i see you? Your boss just called."
*********************************************************************************
Heyo ppl! Hope u liked this chapter! I admit i listened to lots of songs so i took a little too much time to write this chapter…lol
 
Here are the songs, if u want! And a picture of a RM member's Xmas:)) And hope u had saw my new page for all The Heirs fans to enjoy! Heres the link for all who haven't saw it yet!:))
http://sjhdanielle.blogspot.sg/p/the-heirs.html Hope u will like this!!
 
Enjoy this christmas ppl!
 
-sjhdanielle(Song Ji Hyo Doodles)
 
P.S.
 
This is not the one i hoped for, but just search for Frozen OST and look for playlists
 
You can also search for Korean Christmas Songs(Theres a playlist full of them^^
 
 
Merry Xmas! From KwangHyo couple^^
 
 
 
From MC, Happy Christmas!
 
 
Hope u all enjoyed!^^
All i want for christmas is u!-Mariah Carey
 
This version for bieber haters….haha
 
This is for music lovers and bieber lovers(Im not insulting, but I'm not one of them)…
 
Last Christmas is a great one too!
By Wham!
 
 
Stay tuned for more Christmas hits!-haha…like Radio MC…
Signing off and good night!
-sjhdanielle
 
P.P.S. Subscribes, upvotes and comments are most appreciated^^