Spending the day with Kwangmin

Don't Break My Heart

 

It was finally the day you got to hang out with Kwangmin. You were so excited you woke up extra early in the morning.


I wonder where he’s taking me today! Keke, either way, I know its going to be TONS of fun! I was looking forward for today since the day we texted. Hmm… should I bring someone along? Like Soomin? Ani… he didn’t tell me to. Aish, wait, NOT  a date! Get that in your head ~~!

When I finally finished getting myself ready, it was about 10 am.

*beep beep*

**~~ -ah ! You awake yet? Keke, I’ll pick you up. Just be ready!-Kwangmin**

I smiled and texted back.

** Annyeong Kwangmin-oppa! Dae, I’m awake and ready :3 Pick me up whenever. I’ll be waiting! Don’t take too long though keke -~~**

I closed my phone, and kept looking at myself in the mirror. Do I look good enough? Gosh, I’m so nervous right now!

I decided to take my mind off my looks, since I’ve been looking at myself for about 30 minutes already. So, I went to go get something to eat. I went to the kitchen and made myself some waffles ( A/N: I want waffles ): ). As I was munching on them, the doorbell rang.

“Oh, annyeong oppa!” I cheerfully said while the waffle was still in my mouth.

“Annyeong ~~. Umm… nice waffle..” He started chuckling while rubbing the back of his neck.

I quickly put the rest of the waffle into my mouth and swallowed it.

“Okay, all gone haha.” I smiled and let him in.

“So you ready?” He looked around my house only walking a few steps.

“Dae, let’s go!” I grabbed my varsity jacket and went out the door with him.

--- (while walking)----

“So.. where we going?”

“Oh, you’ll see. I think you’ll like it.. a lot” He smirked and quickly dragged me into the van.

“A lot? Are you sure? I’m quite picky.” I laughed and sat at the back with Kwangmin.

“Yep, a lot! Haha, and if you don’t, I guess you can make me do anything you want!”

“No take backs!”

“Dae, haha.”

We both put on our seatbelt, and the car started moving. (btw, the manager is driving.)

“So how’s practice?” I wanted to start a conversation to get to know him more.

“Tiring, sweaty, you know. But its all worth it, for the fans.” He winked at me.

“Aish, you’re such a-“ I was interrupted by his phone ringing.

*Pika, pika-chu! Pika, pika-chu!** - (that’s his ring tone LOL)

“Yobaseyo?”

I stared at his face while he was talking. He didn’t seem too happy to hear whoever was calling.

“Dae, umm.. I’ll call you back later okay? …. Saranghae.”

Wait.. saranghae? Saranghae? Who was he talking to?

“Everything okay?” I hesitantly asked not knowing if it was a good time.

“Dae, it’s all good.” He smiled and looked at his phone again.

“Um.. who was it? I mean, if you don’t want to answer, I under-“

“It was my… umma. Keke, stop worrying!” He flicked my forehead.

“Aish, what was that for?!” I rubbed my forehead and punched his arm.

“Because you were being a pabo~” He sang the last part and laughed.

“Is this what you do with your other members?!” I asked in disbelief.

“Sometimes, and other times with my girlf-“ He abruptly stopped and made an awkward silence.

“Sometimes, and other times with your… girlfriend?” I weakly smiled.

“Huh? Course not, haha. I’m not um... dating right now.” He coughed and looked outside.

“Really? That’s a shock. I mean, I thought you’d have a girlfriend and the other guys would also have –“

“We don’t! Or I mean like, I don’t.” He looked back at me and smiled.

“Oh..well, haha okay.” I smiled back and flicked his forehead this time.

“Aish, what was that for?” This time he rubbed his head.

“Sweet, sweet revenge haha” I grinned evilly and chuckled.

(Kwangmin’s POV)

I lied to her. Why did I say I didn’t have a girlfriend? Do I really like ~~? If she finds out, I’m screwed. This is so confusing. As much as I think I may like ~~, I also like Yoona. I like both of them. Aish, what do I do?!

---( 30 minutes later)—

“We’re here!” Kwangmin tapped my shoulder and looked out the window excitedly.

“Where are- OMO ITS LOTTE WORLD!” I screamed and started bouncing in my seat.

“Keke, I told you that you would like it. Guess I win.” He winked at me and once again dragged me out of the van.

“This is gonna be so much!” I looked around. It was huge, and filled with roller coasters.

“Yah, let’s go in now!” Kwangmin dragged me to the entrance.

 

Ouu, I wonder what's gonna happen inside ;D

Comments and subscribers are loved!
btw, thanks for all the comments guys ^^