We.. kissed!

Don't Break My Heart

MIANHAE MINHAE MIANHAE! I know I kept saying I would post this chapter sooner, but I didn't cause I had so much on my hands. 
but other than that, gomawo for more subscribers and comments! <3

OKAY GUYS, I KINDA CHANGED THE STORY.. ish. AND THE FOREWARD. SO READ THE FOREWARD PLEASE <3

I noticed that this chapter is a bit shorter, SO I promise that next chapter will be longer. T^T

Alright, on with the story now!

 

(Kwangmin’s POV)
When she first came into the room, I was stunned. She was really pretty, and somehow, there was a glow around her. Weird, right? I honestly tried to convince myself not to stare at her… which obviously failed. She saw me.. and kept giving me glances. Damnit, Kwangmin get it together! As I was about to go to the washroom, she also needed to used the washroom as well. Awkward much?  Once we got outside, I thought why not flirt with her a little, hehe :3 I went up to her and pinned her to the wall. I had the urge to peck her light pink lips.. but she’d probably find it TOTALLY weird so instead I just went really REALLY close to her face.

 (Your POV)
I was so scared that I shut my eyes really tight. I waited for some time until I finally opened my eyes, seeing his face just 3 cm’s away from mine. I could feel his breath gently touch my skin. Shivers instantly went down my spine.

“You have pretty eyes.” He said as he smiled and let go of me.

“Y-yah.. why’d you do that...” I fixed myself and kept walking, and sadly, blushing. T^T

“What? What did you THINK I was gonna do? Kiss you?” He started laughing really loud... in my face.

“WHAT?! O-OF COURSE NOT!” I started pouting as I walked faster, making him catch up to me.

“Hey.. I was just joking around! Let’s be friends~~~” He tugged my shirt by my shoulder, while looking straight at me.

“You have to promise not to EVER do that again.. arraso?” I gave him a little glare, trying to hide my smile.

“Yeep!” He grabbed my hand and happily skipped down the hallway to the washroom.

-----

I walked out of the washroom door waiting for ~~… hmm, maybe I should scare her! Haha, I wanna see her reaction. YOU’RE SO SMART KWANGMIN.

(Your POV)

I was looking at myself in the mirror for about 5 seconds, the tap water and splashed some water onto my face. Darnit, stop blushing! I quickly fixed my hair little, took in a deep breath, and opened the door. I couldn’t find Kwangmin anywhere. I guess he left me. I pouted and kept walking. All of the sudden someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Kwangmin! I squeaked a little and tumbled back a bit. He tried grabbing my wrist so I wouldn’t fall but at the same time, Kwangmin slipped on the little puddle that was on the floor. Next thing I knew, he tumbled forward too! Luckily, and JUST in time, he grabbed me by my waist and using his arm strength, he held me tight. My arms swung around his neck, and using my right leg, I stopped myself from falling before we BOTH hit the ground. But as I used my right leg to stop myself, my body instantly moved up, making our lips touch…

(Kwangmin’s POV)

When ~~ opened the door, I went behind a huge pile of boxes, and hid myself there. I saw her look around for me, keke. As soon as she gave up thinking that I left her, she made that cute pout, and kept walking. I went behind her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and squeaked! Keke, like a mouse! (LOOL is it me or did I make Kwangmin sound a bit childish? xD) As soon as she squeaked, she fell backwards. Wahh, how clumsy! I quickly tried to grab her wrist, but I accidentally slipped on this puddle that I didn’t see. Well.. I guess that makes both of us clumsy. -.-  We both were about to fall until I used my fast reflexes and grabbed her by the waist. She swung her hands around me, and using HER fast reflexes, she put her right foot down stopping us from falling. But as soon as she did that, our lips meet.

We stayed in that position for about 5 seconds. I don’t know what got into me, but I started to deepen the kiss. BUT, being the girl she is, she gave me a little push and backed away a bit.

“I-i-..I’m sorry.” She kept looking down at my shoes and touched her lips.

“No… I’m sorry!” I looked at her, and looked down. Damn.. its REALLY awkward now.

“Um..  I think we should go back to the rest of them, don’t you think?” ~~ started to brush her hair with her fingers and quickly walked back to the room.

Aish, do I actually like her?

----
Comments and subscribers are loved ! <3
I changed it so its not Rated H.. I mean.. I didn't really put a lot of swear words o.o BUT ITS ONLY for now. 
And like.. I'm not good at writing and stuff. LOOL *awkward moment*
Hope you enjoyed it!
But okay guys, go to the poll and tell me if you want in this story or not.. LOL, oh man, its awks asking about this. But yeah :3