The Accident

Don't Break My Heart

I haven`t updated in so long guys, mianhae! TT^TT
-------------------------

 

 

(Kwangmin’s POV)

I got everything set. A picnic on a grassy hill at night, with the stars shining bright tonight. I smiled to myself, and got my phone out. I decided to call ~~.

~~: Yobeosaeyo?

Kwangmin: ~~, are you free tonight?

There was a long awkward silence until she finally answered.

~~: … Ne.

Kwangmin: Oh, that’s good! Do you mind coming out to ____ (A/N: I can’t think of what to call the hill… so yeahh)

~~: Now?

Kwangmin: In … 2 hours!

~~: *sigh* Arraso.

Kwangmin: Gomawo ~~!

I hung up and put my phone back into my pocket. I looked up to the sky, and sighed.

“I hope she’ll say yes.”

----with you and Minwoo---

“Who was it?” Minwoo asked.

“Kwangmin.”

“What’d he say?” Minwoo raised an eyebrow.

“He asked me to meet up with him in about 2 hours by this hill.”

“Waeyo?” Minwoo sounded curious.

“Nado molla… would you like to come with me?” You smiled and leaned on his shoulder.

“Dae. Should we tell him about us?” He also smiled and leaned onto your head.

“Umm… I guess.” You looked back up at his face and pecked his cheek.

You guys stayed quiet for a moment until Minwoo spoke up.

“What day is it today?” He took your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours.

“August 15th. Waeyo?” You lifted your head off his shoulder.

“Because today we made it official and one of the best days I’ve ever had.” He chuckled and kissed you on your cheek. (A/N: JUST IMAGINE IF THIS REALLY HAPPENED OMO I’D JUST DIE. ;A;)

You laughed at how cheesy he said it. “Yah, you’re so cheesy.” You smacked him playfully on his arm.

“Oww, that hurts!” He pouted and turned away from you, trying to hold in his laughter.

“Yah… mianhae… Minwoo-oppa…” You started tugging on his sleeve.

“I’ll only forgive you if you kiss it."

You rolled your eyes, kissed your hand and placed it onto his arm.

“Better?” You smiled and went back leaning on his arm.

He smiled and nodded. You both started walking down the street until a biker came crashing into Minwoo by accident. He fell landing on his arm which twisted.

“AH!” Minwoo started to wince from the pain.

“Minwoo!” You panicked and bent down to see if his arm was okay. The biker came to you guys and apoligized.

“Be more careful next time!” You yelled back at the biker.

He bowed and started to rush away, being out of sight.

“Gweanchana?” You frowned.

“N-ne…” Minwoo tried to smile but was in too much pain. When he tried to move his arm, it would hurt like hell.

“Come on, I’ll cancel with Kwangmin and take you home.” You slowly got him up and held gently onto his wounded arm. You used your other hand to call Kwangmin.

….

Kwangmin: Yobeosaeyo?

You: Kwangmin I can’t come. Minwoo’s injured.

Kwangmin: Bwoh?! How’d it happen?

You: Biker ran into him. Anyways, I’m taking Minwoo home.

Kwangmin: Aish! Dae, its okay… I guess. I’ll go home too so I can check on our maknae.

You: Arrasso. Annyeong.

(Kwangmin’s POV)

Before I could even say bye to her, she already hung up the phone. I sighed, disappointed that I couldn’t confess yet. I packed the stuff and put it back into the car and started to drive away from the hill. I parked into Starship’s parking lot (A/N: since they live in the dorm, by starship) and got out of the car. I was taking the key out of my pocket until I noticed Minwoo and ~~. They were laughing and talking, somewhat like a couple. I saw his wounded hand, and how he didn’t look too well. I was about to go up to them until I saw ~~ kiss him…

 

I turned back around, and went by a wall. I felt numb and emotionless. I leaned my back against the wall and slowly slid down. Seconds later, a tear silently ran down my cheek.

 

I'm too lazy to do the comment corner for now, sowwie :3 LOL.
 

Subscribers and comments are loved ! <3