I want you (Part 1)

Don't Break My Heart

OMG GUYS OKAY SO I'M GONNA BE POSTING PART 1 AND 2 TODAY CAUSE I JUST FEEL LIKE IT
AND ITS INTENSE CHAPTERSSSS :DD OMG I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT LOOL. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You finished making his soup and blew it to cool down a bit. You walked over to the couch and placed the soup on the table.

“Here!” You cheerfully smiled.

“Gomawo ~~.” He smiled and took a sip of the soup.

“Mmm, it tastes good!” He gave you thumbs up and laughed.

You guys were talking when Kwangmin suddenly came into the house. He looked a bit pale and upset.

(Your POV)
You saw him and turned away awkwardly. You weren’t completely over about what he did to you, but you didn’t seem as mad about it as before. But one thing did cross your mind; why did he lie to me? Does he… like me? … Aish, get those thoughts away! He has a girlfriend and you have a boyfriend, pabo!

You turned back around again to see him staring back at you.

…. Did he cry? His eyes seemed sore and tired. You sighed and turned back around to Minwoo.

“All done!” Minwoo put the soup back down on the table and his lips.

“I’m glad you liked the soup.” You smiled and took the bowl of soup into the kitchen.

You walked into the kitchen and put the bowl in the sink. You puffed your cheeks out and just stood there for a few seconds until someone came in.

“Minwoo what do you-“ You looked up and saw Kwangmin.

“Oh, it’s you.” You bluntly said and looked down.

“I’m… sorry.” He sounded like he was choking on his words.

“Can’t you just tell me why you lied to me?” You looked back up at him and thought about how much you used to trust him.

“Actually, yes. Can you come with me upstairs?” He started fidgeting.

“Into your room?” You sounded a bit uncomfortable.

He sighed. “Dae… I’m not going to do anything to you.”

“Alright.” You both started making your way upstairs.

“Where you going?” Minwoo asked as he watched both of you go upstairs. You totally forgot that Minwoo was sitting on the couch alone.

“Oh, Kwangmin wants to talk to me for a second.” You weakly smiled.

“Mm, arrasso. Come back soon though~” He sang the last part and smiled.

You nodded, and continued your way to Kwangmin’s room. You went inside and plopped down onto his bed.

“So?” You looked back up at him.

“I don’t know why I lied to you! I know I shouldn’t have, but something told me that if I told you about Yoona you’d hate me and-“

“Kwangmin… I… don’t like you that way though. You know that right?” You regretted saying it like that, but it was somewhat the only way to say it.

He looked down, and turned his back at you. He started ruffling his hair and a tear ran down his cheek. He turned back around and started talking again, but in a more frustrated tone this time.

“I don’t like Yoona, I found another girl and she’s the only one I want.” He stared at the floor the whole time while saying that.

----with Minwoo---

(Minwoo’s POV)

I decided to watch some TV until ~~ comes back down. I wonder what they’re talking about. But it’s okay, I trusted her full-heartedly. I smiled to myself while flipping through some channels.

*Ding dong*

Minwoo turned off the TV and went to get the door.

“What are you doing here?” Minwoo’s smile turned into a glare.

“I came to see you, silly!” Jessica walked in like it was her own house and sat on the couch.

“Well you’ve seen me, so you can leave now.” Minwoo hissed.

“Now don’t be like that, I came because I cared about you.” Jessica said with an icy tone.

“Aish, what do you want?!” Minwoo slowly raised his voice.

“I want you, yeobeo~” She sang. She saw his phone and picked it up. While she went through his contacts, a smirk appeared on her face.

“What the hell Jessica, give it back!” Minwoo was pissed and wanted Jessica out of the house. He abruptly stopped when she started speaking again.

“So I see used the picture of us.” She looked back at him with the same smirk on her face.

“I-I… that was the only picture of us, and I have a picture for everyone. That’s nothing to me.”

Those last words stung Jessica. She was now the one even more upset than Minwoo.

“Why don’t you love me?! I’ve changed everything for you, yet you can’t return the same feelings! Damnit No Minwoo you’re still the same jerk you were a year ago!” She threw his phone down onto the couch.

 

COMMENT CORNERR:
@xcutecheaks: LMAOOO. WOOHOO ^^ 
@
TalaRoro1997: you never knoowww ;) hehe !

 

Subscribers and comments are loved! <3