Concert!

Don't Break My Heart

 

~~:  SOO-MIN YOU BETTER HURRY UP BEFORE I COME UP THERE!

Soomin:  Mianhae ~~! I was making myself look pretty!

You and Soomin were going to Boyfriend’s concert! It’s been a year since they’ve debuted and they’ve become extremely popular!

~~: Yah, we’re going to be late cause there’s going to be a huge line of people!

Soomin: Haha, mianhae, mianhae! ^^”

Soomin was your bestfriend since the first day of school. You guys instantly clicked when you guys started talking to each other in grade 6 and soon became bestfriends.

~~ Mom: All set guys?

~~+Soomin: Ne!

You guys got into the car and your mom drove you to the place where the concert was.

(In the car)
~~: OMO! I CAN’T believe we’re actually going to BOYFRIEND’S concert! THIS IS SO EXCITING!

Soomin: I know! ~~, do you think Youngmin will notice me?

~~:  I hope so! Hehe, I mean we’re in the front row.. so yeah! I just hope Minwoo will notice me, I LOVE him!

(Your POV)
When Boyfriend first debuted, the first person who caught your attention was the maknae of Boyfriend: No Minwoo. He had a cute babyface with a killer smile, and the best dancer in the group! Did I forget to mention? He was the same age as me! I was DETERMINED to meet him! He was special to me, and weird enough to say, no one can cheer me up except for him with his smile!
(End of POV)

~~ Mom: We’re finally here! (parks car)

~~+Soomin: AAAHHHH *spazzes out*

~~ Mom: OKAY  DO THAT WHEN THE CONCERT STARTS, NOT IN THE CAR! PLEASE!

~~: Haha, mianhae umma.

~~Mom: gwaenchanh ~~, now you girls have a good time, and when the concert’s done, call me to pick you guys up, understand?

~~+Soomin: Ne! kamsamnida!

(Your POV)
OKAY OKAY, STOP SPAZZING THE CONCERT HASN’T EVEN STARTED YET ~~!  Breathe,  B R E A T H E  *inhale.. exhale.. inhale.. exhale* As I walked to the entrance with Soomin, I noticed in bright lights “BOYFRIEND” and saw 6 handsome faces right underneath. I smiled and quickly got in line with Soomin.
While we were waiting in line, we suddenly heard loud cheers and screams from the line. There were even girls crying! As I looked over my shoulder to see what all the commotion was all about, my eyes widened quickly.

OKAY GUYS WHAT'D YOU THINK?
I don't know if its boring, mianhae if it is ): If I can atleast get 2 comments, I'll post chapter 2 for sure! 
I'm sorry if it wasn't good, I just started this type of thing, so yeah. T^T

QUIET READERS PLEASE COMMENT <3