Am I dreaming?

Don't Break My Heart

So.. I don't think I'm very good with titles. LOL oh wells x)
But ANYWAYS, I noticed that I didn't really get any comments.. BUT THAT'S OKAY. I still feel like posting LOL :)
So here it is! enjoy! 

 

“YOUNGMIN I LOVE YOU!” “KWANGMIN-AH MARRY ME!” “JEONGMIN CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!?”
(Your POV)
There they were, walking past all the fans, smiling in all different directions. Everyone was screaming all at once. It felt so clustered and hot. I began to feel dizzy and was nearly about to hit the floor before someone caught me.

“Whoa, are you okay?” --- said.

I looked up and my vision began to slowly come back. I blinked a few times, not realizing that the person who caught me was.. was MINWOO!

“O-OMO!” I quickly got up and fixed myself. At the same time, I was blushing like crazy.

“kamsamnida” I said quietly while looking down.

“Aniyeo, be careful next time okay?” Minwoo said as he kept looking at you with a sly smile.

“N-ne.” As you kept fiddling with your fingers and constantly looked up at his face and right back down to your feet.
Minwoo smiled and kept walking to the entrance.

“YAAHH ~~ YOU ARE SO LUCKY! AH, I’M SO JEALOUS!” Soomin shouted as I tried to take all of what just happened in.

“ That.. felt so unreal.” You kept replaying what just happened over and over again.

--in the concert--

“I’M YOUR BOYFRIEND!” the 6 members shouted. And with that, the fans screamed like crazy.
During the middle of the song of Boyfriend, when Minwoo says “Oh so sweet I like that!” he looked RIGHT into ~~ eyes and winked at her! She looked straight at him too, and for a whole 8 seconds, they kept staring at each other.

(Minwoo’s POV)
When it was my turn to say my part, I saw the girl that almost fainted. She was looking straight at me with her big brown eyes. She was actually really pretty the more I looked at her. So, when I saw her staring at me, I gave her a little wink. Soon enough, she blushed like mad. I hope I see her backstage-no, wait. I’m going to find her after the concert no matter what!

(Your POV)
!!!! HE SAW ME HE SAW ME AHH OMO! Breathe ~~ BREATHE! I can’t believe this is happening. First he sees me and he gave me a wink too! Okay, stay calm STAY CALM!

As the concert ended, all 6 boys went back into their line and said “BOYFRIEND! THANK YOU FOR COMING AND WE HOPE YOU SUPPORT US! HWAITING!” And with that, everyone again cheered and screamed.

--Backstage--
(Minwoo’s POV)
I quickly cleaned myself after the concert cause I was sweating non-stop. I took out a cold bottle of water and drank it. I quickly wiped my mouth and told the other Boyfriend members I’ll be back later. As I walked out the door I didn’t notice another person walking my way and BAM!
(End of POV)

“Oww” – said as they rubbed their head.

“Omo, jaesonghaminda!” Minwoo said as he rubbed his head to. As he looked up, his frown turned into a smile.

“HEY, AREN’T YOU-“ Minwoo said but as soon as he said that, they quickly ran.

I don't know if the chapters are a bit short, mianhae if they are to you ):
BUT I PROMISE THE OTHER CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER! 
Chapter 3 will either be posted today or tomorrow!
Please comment and subscribe! SHOW ME SOME LOVEEE <3