Oppa, saranghae!

Don't Break My Heart

 

YAAAYY, CHEESY CHAPTER :D LOLL.

woohoo, reached over 1000 views ! ;D

remember to check out her fanfic! >> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/69901/g-f-clef-jungmin-kpop-boyfriendband << its also about boyfriend ;)

Recap: 

 “Maybe you like her.” You looked at him, hoping he would say no.

“Bwoh?! Of course not; I like you!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kwangmin’s POV)

I was so close! So close! Why did she have to get a call?! Aish!!

I kicked a garbage can near me to let my anger out. I looked around, and all I saw were couples walking around laughing and fingers intertwined.

“I just had to say it. Say those few last words, and she would’ve known how I felt.”

Yes, I went to her house to apologize; but I also went there to confess.

I went to sit by a bench near a lake. There was a warm breeze that came by every few minutes.

I sat there, motionless, and just staring out into the lake, feeling… hopeless.

Should I still confess?

After what felt like hours of thinking, I decided to confess to her; in a special way.

 

----at the park with Minwoo and ~~ ----

There was an awkward silence that filled the atmosphere. You were still in shock, and Minwoo was obviously embarrassed.

“I-I mean… like, what I meant to say-“ Minwoo kept stumbling on his words.

“Oppa…” You slowly looked up at him.

“Ne?...” Minwoo had no idea what you were going to say.

“Saranghae.” You looked up into his eyes and smiled.

Truth was, you have thought about who you like: Minwoo or Kwangmin. But since Kwangmin already had a girlfriend, you didn’t know why you’d bother to like him. Then you thought about Minwoo, and how he’s always been there to make you smile, and how he’s always there in the back of your mind no matter what. The more you thought about him, the more you fell deeper.

Minwoo’s eyes widened. He still couldn’t believe what you said.

“Can, can you say it again?” He suddenly started to smile.

You laughed. “Oppa, saranghaeyo~” You made a heart with your hands.

He laughed and hugged you. You smiled even wider and gladly hugged him back.

I think I did the right thing.

Both of you stayed in that position for some time, just feeling happy.

He finally let go, took out a beautiful heart shaped diamond necklace out of his pocket, and looked back at you.

“~~, will you be my beautiful girlfriend?” He smiled and held out the necklace.

You blushed and quickly nodded. With that, he came closer to you and put the necklace around your neck.

“Minwoo this is gorgeous.” You whispered as he put the necklace on you. You were in awe as you felt the heart shaped diamond right above your chest.

“It is. But it’s not as gorgeous as you.” He chuckled giving you shivers down your spine since his head was above your shoulder.

“Hmm, since when did you carry jewellery around?” You .

“Well… I was planning to confess to you today, but it just wasn’t supposed to happen like the way it did just now. It’s a special necklace, and I was planning to give it to the one I love the most.” He smiled.

You blushed and turned your head away from his. You could feel the warm breeze hitting against your skin softly. Everything just felt so right.

After putting it on, he went back closer to your face, and kissed your forehead.

“~~, saranghae.”

You couldn’t help but smile the whole time. You’ve never felt so loved in your life.

 

Subscribers and comments are loved! <3

COMMENT CORNERR:

@Denissseeeyyy : he's so adorable :3

@itskimmay: wooh, updated :D LOL

@Sharm1: done! ^^