You love her but you don't love me?!

Don't Break My Heart

LOL OH MY GAWSH GUYS THE TITLES ARE JUST SO... THEY MAKE ME LAUGH CUASE THEY JUST SOUND SO WEIRD LOL.
but yeah, I hope you guys like this chappie, a bit boring? Mianhae, it gets better in the later chapters ;) 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---with you and minwoo---

 

“Gwaenchana?” You worriedly asked again. You had a really bad feeling that his hand is going to get worse, stopping him from performing.

“Yah, this is like, the billionth time you asked me! Dae ~~-ah!” He laughed.

You sighed, and kept walking. You looked at how his hand started to turn purple and the more he tried moving his arm the worse it felt.

“Do you want me to get you anything, or do anything for you?” You thought about all the things you could do for the poor guy.

“Hmmm, ne!” He looked at you and smiled widely.

“Arrasso, what is it?” You cheekly smiled.

“Ummm, if you kiss me…” He mumbled quietly. His cheeks started to turn different shades of pink.

“What was that?” You didn’t hear him properly.

“Isaidifyouwouldkissmeitwouldmakemefeelallbetter!” He said it all in one sentence and took a deep breath at the very end.

All you heard were the words “kiss” and “me.” You started to blush.

“You want me to kiss you?” You smiled and chuckled.

He nodded and rubbed the back of his neck.

You were about to kiss him on the cheek, until he whispered into your ear, giving you a pleasant shiver down your back.

“Not on the cheek yeobeo, on the lips.” He grinned.

You started to giggle and slowly went closer to his face. You looked down on his lips, and wondered what he would taste like. You wish your first kiss was with Minwoo, but it just had to be with Kwangmin. His head started leaning forward, and soon enough, your lips touched. You couldn’t help but smile; he tasted sweet.

You both let go and looked at each other’s eyes.

“Nado saranghae oppa.” You whispered while both of your foreheads were touching.

You both smiled and walked into the house. Minwoo dropped onto the couch while you took out the first aid kit and wrapped a huge white bandage around his arm. You decided to make some soup for him, hoping he’ll feel better.

“Oppa, I’m going to go make some soup.” You smiled and got up from the couch and into the kitchen.

Minwoo tilted his head backwards on the couch and sighed, “Aigoo, my yeobo is so pretty.”

In the middle of his day dreaming, someone suddenly texted him.

*beep beep*

**I saw what happened. So she’s your new girlfriend? Tch. Just wait and see oppa. –Jessica**

Minwoo became a bit scared. What was she going to do now?

**I can like whoever I want, arrasso? Don’t do anything stupid. –Minwoo**

Seconds later, his phone beeped again.

** I told you I’ll make you fall in love with me. What’s so good about her? She was JUST like me a year ago; all that aegyo and you never fell for me! What the hell?! –Jessica**

Minwoo took another deep breath, knowing that she’s probably raging right now.

**She’s different. Don’t get close to her either, I’m watching. –Minwoo**

**Waeyo? You think I’m going to tell her about how much of an you were a year ago? Tch, maybe I should. –Jessica**

**That’s called jealousy. Just LOOK JESSICA. I love her, and only her. Leave us alone. –Minwoo.**

**You think it’s that easy to just “get rid” of me? You better watch out. –Jessica**

He sighed and just turned his phone off. He was sitting there, hopelessly thinking about what Jessica might do.

He didn’t want to lose you; he loved you too much.

 

So I'm thinking of ending this story soon with a few more chapters (maybe 5 or 6? idk)
and then make a SEQUEL cause I have this idea for it. It gets interesting ;) What do you guys think? Comment about it, arrasso? :)

 

Subscribers and comments are loved! <3

COMMENT CORNERR:

@xcutecheaks: ME DIE TOOOOO LOOOL <333

@itskimmay: updattingg woohooo ;D !