I'll do whatever it takes; even if it means to fight for you!

Don't Break My Heart

Slow updates now. D: But i'm not giving up, don't worry!
Sigh, my titles... they're just. BLEH. PLEASE. JUST READ THE STORY LOL THANK YOU OTL.
I am so sorry for this short chapter; you'll understand in the next one! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You quickly wiped your wet stained face and just stood at the bottom of the staircase staring at them. You thought they would notice you; but they didn’t.

You silently walked up to them slowly, while holding onto the necklace that Minwoo gave to you.

“What is this?” You looked at both of them back and forth.

Minwoo pushed Jessica off and looked at you with shocked eyes.

“Is this some kind of joke? Cause it sure isn’t funny.” This time you felt anger; sadness left your mind and body after you finished crying your heart out.

“You can’t blame us. We ARE together anyways.” She swung her arm around his waist.

Minwoo flinched and tried to break her grip.

“~~-ah listen to me! She just came up to me and kissed me! I SWEAR THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK! PLEASE JUST-“

“No… I’d understand if you like her. She is gorgeous, tall, skinny, and anything a guy wants. I’d understand if you wanted her back… I just didn’t think this is how you would tell me.”

You shook your head and whispered ‘pabo’ to yourself. You quickly put your shoes on and walked out the door.

From afar, Kwangmin watched it all happen. He clenched his fist the deeper the situation got.
How could Minwoo do something like that to her?!

He fast walked up to Minwoo who was still taking in everything you said. He look at Kwangmin, and in a second, Kwangmin’s fist hit harshly onto Minwoo’s face making him fall onto the ground.

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU KWANGMIN?!” Minwoo looked back up at him. His mouth started to bleed.

“NO. WHAT THE FREAKING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, MINWOO, YOU! HOW COULD YOU KISS HER WHEN YOU’RE DATING ~~?!” Kwangmin yelled leaving Minwoo speechless.

“Y-YAH! SHE KISSED ME FIRST! AND WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE SO MUCH? HUH? DO YOU LIKE HER OR SOMETHING NOW?!” The maknae got back onto his feet and punched Kwangmin in the stomach and pushed him backwards making him fall onto the cold hard surface.

Kwangmin clutched onto his stomach. Sure, Minwoo seemed cute and innocent, but when he’s mad, he turns into a whole new person.

“LAY OFF MY BUSINESS KWANGMIN. You don’t even know what happened, so don’t start just coming in punching whoever you want!” Minwoo glared at Kwangmin.

“NO. I LOVE HER OKAY? AND SHE DOESN’T DESERVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU!” Kwangmin pointed at him.

“Tch.” Minwoo gave Kwangmin a dark smirk.

“Atleast I’m not the one who lied to her face.” Minwoo glared at Kwangmin and grabbed his cell phone. He quickly put on his shoes and went out the door to go look for you.

Kwangmin was speechless as those words kept replaying in his head. As much as he didn’t want to think Minwoo was right; deep inside he knew he was.

He took a deep breath in and looked around noticed that Jessica was still sitting on the couch shocked.

“Ugh, what are you still doing here? Get out of here!” Kwangmin sounded irritated.

Jessica squeaked and quickly ran out the door leaving Kwangmin all alone in the house.


Thank you for all the comments guys! It really does mean a lot to know that I write this story for atleast someone who reads it. <3 
I won't be doing comment corner for now, but will later on. 

Subscribers and comments are loved ! <3

hehe, I think I like this font more. :3