Youngmin and Soomin to the rescue!

Don't Break My Heart

New chapterrr~  :D I am currently working on... 3 other ones? That will be released... soon-ish ! ^^ Stay tuned~ 
So basically, I had a depressing day, listening to sad music, and writing this chapter. So.. its pretty sad. But, cheesy c:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 

(Your POV)
I quickly left the house before angry tears ran down my face. I thought I was done crying, but I guess I proved myself wrong. What did I do to deserve this? The faster I walked, the more the tears came. I used the backside of my hand and kept wiping the tears away.

I looked up at the sky and took in a huge breath. It wasn’t as hot as I thought it would be. Just a little breeze that would make my hair sway to the right a bit.

I kept walking until I reached to the park that Minwoo asked me to be his girlfriend. I sat on the bench and brushed my hand against the seat next to me. I clenched my fist and put my hand back onto my lap. I looked at my phone and saw the picture of Minwoo and I smiling happily.

I decided to call Youngmin so he can cheer up.

Youngmin: Yobeosaeyo?

You: Youngmin oppa!

Youngmin: ~~-ah? Annyeong, what’s up?

You: Can you come out to the park for a bit… I need to let my feelings out.

Youngmin: Mm, dae! Can Soomin come? She’s with me right now.

You: Of course! Come please.

Youngmin: We’re on-

Soomin: Don’t worry unnie! We’re on our way!

Youngmin: Yah! I was going to-

You chuckled as you noticed that they .. or Soomin hung up. Haha, what a cutie.

You sat there for about 5 minutes looking out at the lake and watching kids play in the park until you heard someone call your name out.

“~~-AH!”
“UNNIE!”

You turned your head around and saw Soomin running towards you like a little kid, while Youngmin laughing and trying to catch up to his girlfriend.

Soomin jumped into your arms and wrapped you into a hug. You giggled and gave her a bear hug. You thought about how much you missed spending so much time with Soomin.

She pulled back and saw your tear-stained face.

“Unnie… what happened?” Her voice became sympathetic and turned into a pout.

You told them to sit down and told them what happened. And everything meant Kwangmin confessing, Minwoo asking you out, the necklace, the amusement park, EVERYTHING. You just let it out. You hate bottling everything up. It felt like prison.

“Unnie…” Soomin took your hand and gently rubbed your hand with her thumb.

Your tears slowly came back as you told them from start to end. It hurt a lot, thinking about it all. Emotional pain seemed to hurt just as much as physical pain.

After finally spilling everything out, there came silence. Youngmin was in shock, not knowing what to say.

“You guys are probably shocked, I know. But I just want to say how thankful I am to have both of you.”

You started to cry hard and held onto both of their hands tightly. You couldn’t even speak properly. Soomin started to rub your back, and said things to calm you down. Youngmin has never seen a girl cry so hard; and seeing it for the first time, he became frightened.

He used his other hand and held onto Soomin’s hand. Soomin was surprised and looked up at Youngmin.

“Bwoh?” She sounded confused.

“Soomin, I just want to let you know that I would never do anything like that to you. I love you with all my heart and will always protect you.” Youngmin sounded serious as he started to sweat a little.

“What are you doing? I know you love me, and I love you just as much Youngmin.” She lightly laughed and kissed his cheek.

You smiled at how they were so happy together. How they cherished each other so much, and how they knew how to show it.

“He’s a keeper, Soomin.” You laughed again as you stopped crying intensely. Your eyes were a bit red, but you felt better.

All of you smiled, and started talking about random things. You didn’t notice that kwangmin tried to text you 20 times already, and Minwoo called you 15 times because you left your phone on silent.

“Yah, I’m hungry!” Youngmin’s tummy started to growl.

“Ahaha, let’s go eat dinner then.” You smiled and turned to Soomin.

“Arrasso! Let’s go eat at this Chinese restaurant I know, its daebak and-“ Soomin suddenly stopped and opened a bit.

You turned around and your heart stopped. You clenched your fist as you kept staring.

“We need to talk.” Minwoo panted and quickly grabbed your hand.

 

Cliffy? LOL next chappie hopefully will come out soon.~
Thank you SO MUCH for supporting me guys, fighting! <33
Thank you to all the people who commented and voted on my poll. :3

Subscribers and comments are loved! <3