Soomin and Youngmin~

Don't Break My Heart

Lemme just say, I at titles. LOOOL.
But seriosly, I think this is the longest chapter yet guys WOOO :D
I lost a subbie, oh wells sob ):

 

“Earth to Kwangmin!” Minwoo frantically waved his hand infront of him.

“Huh?” Kwangmin snapped out of his thoughts, and looked at Minwoo.

“You okay? You seem so out of it.”

“Dae, I’m fine.” Kwangmin started to lie on Minwoo’s bed. All he could think about is ~~ now.

“Minwoo… I don’t know if I like Yoona anymore.”

“Bwoh?! Why not?” Minwoo looked surprised.

“I think I might like another girl. But… I lied to that girl, and well... she found out. She won’t talk to me.” Kwangmin put his hands over his face, thinking about how stupid he was today.

“Why’d you lie to her?” Minwoo seemed calm about the whole situation.

“Because… because I thought if I told her the truth about Yoona and I, she wouldn’t like me. Gah, I’m so stupid!”

“So… you really don’t like Yoona-noona?” (A/N: LOL OMG SEE WHAT I DID THERE)

“I think so. But then when she kissed me today I felt that rush of excitement.” Kwangmin took his hands off his face and looked at Minwoo.

“Maybe you only like her for er… those reasons.” Minwoo looked a bit uncomfortable and started to hug his Mickey-mouse pillow.

Those reasons? What do you mean?” Kwangmin sat up and stared at Minwoo.

“Well... you know hyung! Like… pleasuring you…” Minwoo looked at his pillow the whole time he said that. Especially the last part.

“I… I think you’re right.” Kwangmin tried to think hard about the last time they actually went on a date where it didn’t end up back in his room.

“I told you! I mean, when was the last time you guys went to the mall to just chill, or just watched a simple movie, instead of actually doing that other stuff.”

“But with that other girl, it’s totally different. It’s actually the exact opposite.”

“I don’t think you like noona anymore.” Minwoo shrugged his shoulders and continued hugging the pillow. (A/N: Seriously guys, I want to be the pillow ): )

“Wow… thanks Minwoo. You sure helped me.” Kwangmin ruffled Minwoo’s hair and left his room.

“That was weeeiiiiirrrddddd.” Minwoo went back to his phone to check if ~~ texted. Instead, he got another text from another person.

**beep beep**

“Oh?” Minwoo was surprised to see that it wasn’t ~~’s name. He opened his phone, and his eyes widened.

**Missed me? Haha, annyeong. Come pick me up at the airport tomorrow. I’m coming back at 1. Don’t forget! I don’t take no as an answer!xoxo -??? (It’s not Yoona guys LOL)**

Minwoo sat up straight and just stared at his phone.

“But… I’m suppose to meet up with ~~ tomorrow.” He didn’t know what to do. He hasn’t seen ??? for roughly a year. But… he surely doesn’t want to see them. Or does he?

After 10 minutes of deciding, he finally got his answer.

**Arrasso. I’ll be there. –Minwoo**

He sent the text, and thought about how he was going to tell ~~.

(Your POV)

*sigh*, Youngmin and Soomin look so adorable together. You finished making hot chocolates and gave them theirs.

“Unnie’s the best!” Soomin gleefully took the hot chocolate and took a sip.

“Khamsihamida!” Youngmin took a sip of his hot chocolate and put it down.

“~~, do you mind if I talk to you for a second?” Youngmin looked at you anxiously.

“Uhh.. dae.” You nodded and both headed to the kitchen.

“What’s up?” You offered him a seat.

“How was it with my brother?” He asked you as if this topic sparked his interest.

“It didn’t turn out well.” You remembered everything from today crystal clear.

“What do you mean? He was so excited about today. He kept talking about today this whole morning and he wouldn’t stop bugging me!”

“Well he sure ruined it. And he did it all by himself.” You got angrier thinking about it.

“But, what exactly happened?”

You told Youngmin your story, and his eyes widened.

“But… why?” He sounded unsure.

“I don’t know. I was too upset to hear him talk. So… I just left by myself.” You sighed and took a sip of your hot chocolate.

“I’m sorry about today…” he couldn’t stop frowning.

“Haha, you really don’t have to! I’m fine, see?” You gave him a small smile, and continued drinking your hot chocolate.

“Please cheer up! If you need any help, or just need someone, I’ll be here.” He smiled proudly.

“AND AND ME TOO UNNIE! I’M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU!” Soomin ran inside the kitchen. She’s been ease-dropping the whole time.

“Soomin you were ease-dropping?!”

“Mianhae unnie… It’s just, you were talking to him, and I didn’t want him to ask you out-“ As soon as Soomin realized what she said, she covered with her small hands.

There was an awkward silence.

…………………….

“You like me?” Youngmin turned around slowly with a creepy smile.

“A-ani!” Soomin blushed and pushed him.

“But you just fully said you did!” Youngmin started to laugh and blush.

“I never meant it like that! Its just-“

“Soomin I like you too!” Youngmin’s smile grew even bigger. He put down his hot chocolate and stood infront of Soomin.

“R-really?” Soomin started blushing. She looked up at him with her big brown eyes.

“Haha, dae!” He picked her up and spun her in a circle.

As soon as he gently put Soomin down, he leaned in and stole her first kiss.

As soon as he pulled away, Soomin was out of words. She just kept staring at him.

“Soomin will you be my girlfriend?” He gave her his killer smile and arms wide open.

“Of course!” She smiled and threw herself into his arms.

“Aah, kiyeopta (cute)” You were watching this all happen. You were smiling like crazy when he asked her out, and nearly squealed when he kissed her.

They both turned to you awkwardly.

“Oh okay, I get it! Mianhae, unnie is out!” All of you laughed as you were walking out of the kitchen and went into your room.

“Well, atleast I have Minwoo.” You smiled as you went to check your phone for any texts.

**You have 1 message.**

You quickly opened it to check who sent it.

“Omo, it was Minwoo!” You then checked what he said.

**~~-ah! Mianhae, I can’t hang out with you tomorrow. I have something to finish. Mianhae T^T –Minwoo Oppa**

You felt disappointed. You thought he could be the one to cheer you up; guess not. You sighed and texted back.

**Its okay Minwoo-oppa. We can hang out another time? Arrasso? Fighting! -~~**

You closed your phone not wanting to have any disturbances.

*beep beep*

**You’re the best! That’s why I love you as a friend. And dae! Fighting! –Minwoo-oppa**

You smiled and blushed.

“Maybe today wasn’t as bad as I thought.”

Subscribers and comments are loved! <3