Love at First Sight

Don't Break My Heart

JEONGMIN FANS HERE YOU GOOOO~ LOLL.
KWANGMIN FANS I WILL UPDATE A CHAPTER ABOUT HIM SOON DON'T YOU WORRY T^T
PLUS, keep voting for whome you want to end up with, arrasso? Khamsi! <3

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“U-uh.. annyeong.” Jeongmin weakly smiled at Brittany.

“Yah, what about me?!” Jessica put her hands on her hips.

“Oh, annyeong to you too.” Jeongmin smiled but went right back to Brittany.

Brittany just laughed and smiled at him. “Annyeong.”

They all went inside and sat on the couch.

“Hmm, looks cleaner than before.” Jessica nodded as she spoke.

“I don’t like messy places.” Jeongmin replied while he was still staring at Brittany.

“YAH, LAY OFF MY GIRL!” Jessica pulled Brittany into a hug and away from Jeongmin.

“Bwoh?!”

“We’re not blind. We see you staring at her.” Minwoo got cans of soda and put them on the table infront of the couch. He took the seat beside Jeongmin.

“I was not…” Jeongmin’s face turned a light shade of pink.

Brittany giggled, and gently tugged away from Jessica’s hug.

“You’re a lot cuter in person.” Brittany gave her eye smile.

“khamsihamnida…” Jeongmin was stumbling upon his thoughts and couldn’t think straight. It was like love at first sight for him.

“Ugh, BORING.” Jessica stuck her tongue out and rolled her eyes.

“er.” Minwoo mumbled under his breath.

“I heard that.” Jessica glared at Minwoo. But, her sudden glare turned into an angelic smile.

I heard that, but I’m still gonna win your heart.” She smiled and went to sit right beside Minwoo. Her arms s around his arm and her head perfectly on his shoulder.

Minwoo started to blush.

…. Aish no, I can’t like her!

He wiggled his arm out of her grip and kept bopping his shoulder until her head finally cocked up.

“Yah!” Jessica pouted and pushed his shoulder.

“I’m not going to like you. I said, I was sorry for what I did before; but I won’t like you. End of story. Just give it up. Okay? You’re just going to hurt yourself.” Minwoo blew his bangs annoyed.

“You’ll see No Minwoo! You’ll fall for me. I just know it.” Jessica brightly smiled. Her arms went right back around his arm and her head started to snuggle back into his neck.

“Anyways…” Jeongmin glanced at Minwoo and Jessica, then quickly turned back to Brittany.

While Minwoo was trying to get Jessica off of him, Jeongmin and Brittany already had their own conversation.

“Do you want… to hang out anytime soon?” Jeongmin scratched the back of his neck and lightly laughed.

“Of course!” Brittany smiled. She took her phone out, and so did Jeongmin.

They quickly switched numbers, and gave back each other’s phone. While Jeongmin was taking back his phone, his hand accidentally touched Brittany’s.

A spark instantly went up between the two. Both of their hands flinched and moved back. They awkwardly smiled and turned away from each other.

“Aigoo…” Jeongmin blushed and kept smiling.

“Kiyeopta.” Brittany whispered. She giggled and blushed too. She couldn’t keep her smile in. She felt all tingly inside.

They didn’t really speak much, but they both thought the same thing:

I think I’m falling for her/him.

 

Subscribers and comments are loved! <3

COMMENT CORNERR:

since they're basically all about jo kwon,

YAY FOR JO KWONNNN ~~~~ :D