Flashback

Don't Break My Heart

 

AFTER READING THIS CHAPTER, BE SURE TO HELP ME VOTE WHO YOU WANT ~~ TO END UP WITH : KWANGMIN OR MINWOO!  KHAMSI! <3
---------------------------
Recap:
“S-stop.” Minwoo stuttered and tried to gather his thoughts together. He gently pushed her off, and looked into her eyes again.

“We’re not boyfriend or girlfriend. Not anymore.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What’s wrong Minwoo? I thought these were the type of girls you liked. Not the innocent cute ones who like to show aegyo.” Her smirk turned into a sudden glare. She took a few steps back from him.

“I know I was wrong at the time, okay? I’m sorry.” The flashbacks all came back to Minwoo.

**Flashback of 1 year ago**

----At the park----
“Minwoo! Minwoo oppa look at me!” Jessica was showing her puppy eyes and her hands under her chin.

“Aish, stop clinging to me!” Minwoo became annoyed from all the attention she was trying to get out of him.

“But I thought you liked me.” Jessica dropped her hands down to her lap and frowned.

“What are you talking about? I like your sister. Not you.” Minwoo sarcastically laughed and started walking.

“Yah, what’s the difference!” Jessica caught up to Minwoo and walked beside him.

“You guys are 2 different people. That’s the difference.”

“What’s so good about her?” Jessica pouted and crossed her arms.

“Sure, you guys look quite alike, and around the same height. But she’s hotter, and older than you.” (A/N: By now, let’s just say Jessica’s sister is older than her)

“Hotter? Older? Yah, she’s only older than me by a few months!”

“Yeah, hotter. You’re cute; not hot.” Minwoo tried to point out to Jessica.

“Her personality isn’t even that good.” Jessica stopped Minwoo from walking.

“Well her looks sure cover it up pretty well.” Minwoo shrugged and kept walking.

**few days later**

“Minwoo oppa~” Jessica sang as she sat beside him.

“Hm?” Minwoo was texting on his phone.

“Will you be my boyfriend?” Jessica asked.

“Bwoh?!” Minwoo looked up from his phone and straight at her.

“Je-bal?” Jessica clung to his arm.

“If I say yes, will you stop being so clingy and annoying?” Minwoo got a bit irritated by the skinship.

“Dae!” Jessica shouted.

“Ugh, fine.” Minwoo went back to his phone.

Jessica was dancing around the place. She kept doing aegyo and laughed. But, Minwoo stayed with the same expression on his face, and continued texting.

**after 2 months of dating ----at the airport----**

“Oppa, I’m moving to California. Will you miss me?” Jessica looked up with her puppy eyes.

“Dae, I know.” Minwoo was texting… again.

“Yah, can you not even look at me while saying that!” Jessica snatched the phone away from him.

“What the- give it back!” Minwoo started to reach for his phone.

“Do you even care about me?” Jessica was hurt by Minwoo’s actions for the past 2 months while they were dating.

“What? Yeah, sure whatever you want.” Minwoo still trying to grab his phone.

“Who are you even texting?” Jessica looked down and saw it was her sister.

“Ugh, what the hell Minwoo!” She screamed and threw his phone at his chest. She was crying, and the tears wouldn’t stop.

Minwoo caught his phone just in time, and looked at Jessica. He was speechless.

“I’m LEAVING oppa. You won’t be seeing me; not for a very long time.” Jessica kept wiping the tears away from her face.

“You know what? I’m sorry Jessica; I just can’t…do this anymore.” Minwoo looked down.

“Do what?” Jessica’s voice started to crack.

“This! This relationship; it didn’t even feel right.”

“No Minwoo, you hear me right now. I hate you. And I’ll always hate you from now. And when I come back, you better be careful.” Jessica said those words while staring deep into his eyes.

She wiped the last tear on her cheek, picked her luggage up, and walked away from him.

That was the last time he ever saw her.

**End of flashback**

“Sorry? That’s pretty pathetic to say now. It’s been a year.” Jessica scoffed.

“I-I changed you into this! And I’m sorry. I don’t know what you want from me…” Minwoo suddenly looked scared and glanced at Jessica.

“Simple. I want you to be mine again.” An evil smile appeared on her face.

 

 

Subscribers and comments are loved! <3

HELP ME PICK GUYS~~~~:

 

COMMENT CORNERRR:

@AphoticAngel : LOOOL i really did laugh when i read your comment. <3

@
myasianboys: Kwangmin should eh? :3 hehe, next chapter will be about him!

@
TalaRoro1997: khamsi! updatingg ~~~