Sulli's Encounter~

Don't Break My Heart

 

I know I said I'd give you this chapter over the weekend, but I forgot. T_T
oh yeah, HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN :D !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“THEY’RE COMING BACK! THEY’RE COMING BACK! HURRY SULLI!” Jessica tried to push Sulli out of the bush they were hiding behind.

“Yah! Quit doing that!” Brittany tugged on Jessica’s arm. Jessica just ignored her, and kept on pressuring Sulli.

“AIGOO UNNIE I KNOW CALM DOWN!” Sulli harshly whispered and quickly dusted herself off. She tucked a few strands of hair back and quickly walked up to you two.

“Oh! Minwoo-sshi! What a coincidence!” Sulli spoke with aegyo. She ran up to him and gave him a big hug.
“Oh ! Uh, annyeong Sulli…” Minwoo tried to smiled.

You simply stood there, feeling out of place and awkward. You felt jealousy run through your veins but held it back in. You kept quiet while looking at the 2 of them.

Oh she’s falling for it…
Jessica smirked as her plan was flowing nicely.

“Sulli… can you let go now?” Minwoo became a bit irritated with the skinship she was giving infront of you.

She got off of him and was standing infront of you two.

“The photoshoot was fun, ne Minwoo? Especially when we were chasing each other.” Sulli giggled and blushed.

“Uhh, haha sure...” Minwoo scratched the back of his head, clueless of what to say.

“Yeah well I’ll be going now! Annyeong!” Sulli pecked his Minwoo’s cheek before leaving the 2 of you alone.

Your mouth was open as you watched her skip away. Your hands started shaking from all the anger that was inside of you. She never even acknowledged your existence, then goes hugging and kissing your boyfriend??

You looked at Minwoo in disgust, who started rubbing his cheek.

“You guys chased each other during your photoshoot?” Your eyes shot him a glare.

“We were just playing around, nothing happened. It’s not a big deal, trust me!” Minwoo frowned.

“But she kissed you on the cheek and wanted so much skinship with you!” Your voice slowly raised as the anger was let out of its cage.

“I didn’t even know she would do that though! I’m just as shocked as you ~~-ah!” His voice also started to rise. If there was one thing you guys had in common, it’d be getting angry easily.

Both of you just stood there glaring at each other. Minwoo’s eye’s finally softened as he pulled you into a hug.

“I’m sorry about what just happened. I really didn’t know she was going to do that.” He took in a deep breath as he leaned his heads on top of yours.

You dug your head into his chest and rubbed his back.

.”… It’s fine. It’s not your fault, I know.” You smiled as both of you were happy again.

Jessica threw her binoculars down as she clenched her fist.
They’re not supposed to make up!

“~~-ah you better watch out. Cause Minwoo. Is. Mine.

 

Subscribers and comments are loved! <3

SO I KNOW YOU GUYS WANT KWANGMIN TO HAVE MORE SCREEN TIME: AND HE WILL. PLEASE BARE WITH ME FOR NOW SINCE UPDATES ARE BECOME A BIT SLOW, SO IT FEELS LIKE HE'S NOT IN IT A LOT. HE WILL BE IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS !

COMMENT CORNERR:
@shesazn: aw thank you, that gives me motivation to write haha ^-^
@
itskimmay: updated~ !
@
izmexxi: aaahhh that means a lot >< THANK YOU! 
@
Talalala: LOL kwangmin biased? :3 and she might.. or might not... MWAHAH :D LOOLL
@
xcutecheaks: LOL MRS.L33 I LoOoOoOoOoOve YOUUUUUUU <3
@
khelly: thank you sweetie! 
@
fayeappler:  Kwangmin will have a lot more screen in the next few chapters ^^
@Sharm1: LOL AW THANK YOU ! that meant lots to me c:

YOUR COMMENTS GIVE ME MOTIVATION TO WRITE ! 
so feel free to do so ~ OKAY I SARANG YOU GUYSS :D