Meet Jessica

Don't Break My Heart

Some of you guessed correctly about who ??? is :D LOL
I hope you guys like this chapter. I think more drama's gonna happen now o: !
But anywho, Jessica's too adoooorable. I love her, don't take this story the wrong way haha!

 

 

(Minwoo’s POV)

I wore a tanktop, and a red plaid shirt over it. I went downstairs and grabbed a piece of bread. As I took my first bite, I looked at my watch.

9AM.

Sighing, I went to sit on the couch. Why am I so nervous? I’m only picking her up.

……

Ugh, what am I thinking? Of course it’s not that simple. She’s going to do something to me. I just know it.

I the TV trying to get the thoughts out of my mind.

Minwoo, you have to promise yourself that nothing is going to happen between you two.

 

(Kwangmin’s POV)

I thought of ways to try talking to ~~ again. I couldn’t sleep at night, for the obvious reasons. ~~ was on my mind 24/7. Along with that, I don’t know how to tell Yoona that I don’t like her. Heck, how am I going to tell Minwoo that we both like the same girl? I dug my head into my pillow, and let out a sigh. I felt hopeless.

After a while of feeling miserable, I turned my head to look at the clock.

9:30AM.

I sat up and held my phone in my hand. Should I text her? Maybe she’ll text me first!  … Pabo pabo pabo! Of course she wouldn’t text you first. She’s mad at you.

I put my phone back down on my bed and decided to go downstairs to see who else was awake. Since today was Boyfriend’s break-day, we got to do whatever we wanted.

While I walked down the stairs with a blank face, I saw Minwoo sitting on the couch… rather nervously. So, I decided to sit beside him.

“Oh, annyeong Kwangmin.” Minwoo looked up at me as I walked past him to sit on the seat next to him.

“Annyeong.” Kwangmin just dropped his whole body onto the couch.

“You didn’t get enough sleep?” Minwoo raised his eyebrow as he took another bite out of his bread.

“Not even a wink. I was so caught up with my thoughts.” Kwangmin rested his head back as he closed his eyes.

“Oh… about Yoona?” Minwoo finished his bread with his last bite.

“Not only Yoona. But the other girl, and-“

“Kwangmin, she texted me last night.” Minwoo didn’t even let kwangmin finish his sentence.

“…. You mean her?” Kwangmin had to think a little before he knew who the maknae was talking about.

“Dae. She told me to pick her up at the airport.Today.” Minwoo slumped back onto the couch and stared straight forward with a poker face.

“Are you going to?”

“Mhm. She said “I don’t take no as an answer.” Ugh, I could just imagine her voice saying that.” Minwoo glumly looked at Kwangmin.

“Do you still like her?” Kwangmin started getting his hopes up. If Minwoo goes back to her, then he can go ahead liking ~~ without any hesitation.

“Well not now I guess. Atleast, not anymore. I told myself I like ~~.” He took a quick glance at Kwangmin.

I told myself I like ~~.

Those last words felt like weights to Kwangmin. He started to get a bit frustrated, so instead, he just got up, and went back to his room.

“Kwangmin?” Minwoo was a bit surprised with hyung’s action.

“I think I’ll go back to my bed. I feel a bit tired now.” Kwangmin kept walking without looking back at Minwoo.

“Umm.. arraso.” Minwoo took the remote control and started to flip channels.

*beep beep*

Minwoo dug his phone out of his pocket and quickly looked at the text.

**Change of plans cutie. My plane arrives here at 10AM. Come now. I’ll be waiting~. -???**

Minwoo started to turn red.

Now? I have to pick her up now? Ugh, I’m not ready for this!

He mentally slapped himself, and put his shoes on.

“Kwangmin I’m going now! Tell the others when they wake up!” With that, he quickly sprinted out the door and got into his car.

----At the airport----

Minwoo was walking to the arrival area, where all the people came out. He was looking around until he finally saw her.

Jessica.” He mumbled under his breath.

He looked at her long and hard as she was walking closer to him. Her hair was a lot longer, and blonde. She had wavy hair, and cute side bangs. She also grew taller so she’s only about 1 or 2 inches shorter than Minwoo. Overall, she looked like a model.

(A/N: Let’s just say, she looks like the one from SNSD, or if it makes it any easier for you, is the one from SNSD. Just younger in this story.)

“Minwoo!” She called his name out and started to wave.

His heart started racing and pounding fast and hard. As she walked closer to him, he finally told himself to get it together and smile. Though, the smile came out awkwardly.

“J-jessica…” He waved back as he started walking towards her.

They finally met up half-way. She stopped walking and smiled. There was something… different about her this time though. He looked into her eyes. He could feel a different presence. He didn’t seem to see the cute and innocent Jessica. This time, he saw a mature and ier Jessica. (A/N: gawsh that was so awkward to say T^T LOL)

“You uh… changed.” He took his eyes off of her and looked at all the luggages.

“What, you don’t like it?” She smirked seductively and got closer to him. Her face was so close that he could feel her breath on him. She s her hands around his neck and pulled him even closer.

“S-stop.” Minwoo stuttered and tried to gather his thoughts together. He gently pushed her off, and looked into her eyes again.

“We’re not boyfriend or girlfriend. Not anymore.

 

Subscribers and comments are loved! <3

AND AND AND, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWON JI-YOUNG / GDRAGON SARANGHAEEEE <3

COMMENT CORNERR:
@AphoticAngel: LOL You're right! xD I know, whatta party pooper >:

@christina914: hehe, read to find out! ;D thanks for commenting <3

Thanks for the other comments guys! <3