Chingu's Forever and Jessica's Plan

Don't Break My Heart

 

GUYS I'M BACK WITH A CHAPTER! This story will be a bit longer than what I planned it to be (so obvs. more than 5-6 chapters).
BUT THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL AW YEAH >: D!
I just noticed I made Jessica sound so evil... seriously though, I love her to deaaaath. <3
Okay, nuff talking. :3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days have passed, Minwoo and you have been more than happy. Although you and Kwangmin stopped talking after him confessing to you, deep down inside, you still really care for him and wished he’d speak first. (A/N: LOL you gutless jellyfish :3)

You were sitting on your bed reading a book and listening to Boyfriend’s new single “Don’t Touch My Girl”. You read your book as you moved your head to the sound of the beat. Flipping to the next page, the doorbell suddenly rang.

“Annyeong, yobeosaeyooo~?” You shouted and slipped your feet into your warm fuzzy slippers and skipped down the stairs.

You looked through the peep hole and gasped. You backed down and held your hands against your heart.

Kwangmin.

You wanted to talk to him; but you weren’t ready.

Another knock came but this time with a voice.

“Uhh… ~~-ah? You there?” He sounded hesitant.

You took in a deep breath, and opened the door.

 “A-annyeong…” You started to awkwardly shuffle your feet.

“Annyeong… so can I come in?” He asked taking a step into the house.

“Oh, ne!” You let him in and closed the door behind both of you.

“We need to talk.” Kwangmin stopped walking further into your house and turned around facing you. He looked uneasy and serious.

----with Minwoo---

(Minwoo’s POV)
Aish, stupid photoshoot! If it wasn’t for this, I could be with ~~-ah right now. I looked at my partner, Sulli from f(x). She was staring at herself in the mirror while the staff was dabbing on more makeup on her face. She shifted her head towards my direction and timidly smiled. I smiled back at her, and went back looking at my phone. Should I text ~~-ah? ... Ani, manager-hyung told me not use my phone during the photoshoot. I pouted and went to get a bottle of water instead.

(Sulli’s POV)
Gosh, he is SO CUTE in person! I couldn’t stop looking at him, honestly. No wonder Jessica unnie liked him. I turned my head towards Minwoo, and tried to pick up a conversation. But everytime I opened my mouth, nothing came out. I quickly closed it and just smiled at him. Aah, whenever he smiles I just melt! After the staff finished applying the makeup, I quickly got my phone out to call Brittany. (Jessica and Sulli’s bestfriend !)

Brittany: Yobeosaeyo?
Sulli: YAH! BRITTANY-AH!
Brittany: Sulli? SULLI! ANNYEONGG~ Why’d you call?
Sulli: HAVE YOU SEEN MINWOO? HE IS SO CUTE AND DAEBAK! AH, HIS SMILE JUST MAKES ME MELT AND-
Jessica: YAH! SULLI I HEAR YOU! YOU BETTER STOP BEFORE I COME OVER THERE.
Sulli: Jessica-unnie?
Brittany: Yah… she’s here with me. *sigh*
Sulli: Oh… Jamkan man-yo! (wait!), Jessica-unnie still likes Minwoo?
Brittany: Psh, more like obsessed over Minwoo.
Jessica: Brittany’s lying I don’t obsessive over him; she obsesses over Jeongmin!
Sulli: AHAHA, BRITTANY IS THAT TRUE?
Brittany: A-ANDWAE!! YAH JESSICA WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM!?
Sulli: Ani ani, its okay Brittany-ah! Jeongmin daebak and cute!
Brittany: YOU HEAR THAT JESSICA? SHE SAID HE’S DAEBAK AND CUTE!
Jessica: Psh, Minwoo’s better…
Sulli: Well not exactly… Jeongmin is more muscular… omo, just imagine him in just a black tank top…
Brittany: YAH CHOI SULLI ANIYEO!
Sulli: Hehe, I was just joking! But, I thought Jessica stopped liking Minwoo…
Jessica: Nope! Hmm… Sulli you really like Minwoo right?
Sulli: Ne unnie…
Jessica: Do you want to kiss him?
Sulli: Eh?!
Brittany: Sulli don’t listen to this crazy lady!
Jessica: Yah! Brittany jungji! (stop!)
Sulli: What are you trying to say unnie…
Jessica: Look, Minwoo has a girlfriend. Her name is ~~. I don’t like her at all, and I want them to break up. You can help me with that AND get to be really close with him.

I get to be really close with him? But… I’m breaking him up with someone else… ~~ right? I don’t know… But… I do get to hug him, and maybe what Jessica said, kiss him!

Sulli: … gwaenchanh. Tell me the plan.

---with Kwangmin and you---

“I know I told you I liked you. And you know what? If Minwoo makes you happy, then I’m happy.”

I looked at Kwangmin and became teary eyed.

“Chinca? I’m sorry I couldn’t like you back the same way…” You looked down.

“Ani! Don’t say that. Even though it’s true, I’ll always be your chingu. Arrasso?” He tilted your head back up and wiped away your tears.

“Ne. Forever the bestest chingu ever.” You chuckled and hugged him.

 

Subscribers and comments are loved! <3

COMMENT CORNER:
@Talalala: eheh, yepp! LOL and okay o:
@
AnStHa: actually not all the gifs show the emotion of the character, mianhae T-T I try to though o:
@
xcutecheaks: AHA YOU'RE CUTE! <3
@
iheartit: thank you so much! c:
@
siti_nktc: hehe, woohoo! and yeah sorry, LOL. he might not be, atleast not in the sequel ;) I'm Minwoo biased to so.. :3
@
izmexxi: thank you that means s'much! and you'll see ;)

OMG GUYS DID YOU SEE THE TEASER FOR DON'T TOUCH MY GIRL ;ALSKJD;LAKSJDG *-*
I really like it, but I feel like hyunseong and jeongmin are now messing up my bias list.... tbh, I actually like kwangmin and minwoo with their old hairstyles more, otp T-T 
BUT IT'S ALL GOOD CAUSE IT STILL LOOKS GOOD!


OMGOMG AND SNSD'S TEASER AAAHHHHHHHH because I am an intense hardcore ultimate sone, I spazz over them a lot. :3
and seriously all you anti's out there should just go away because nobody likes you for bashing on our biases. okay? okay. :)


 

OCTOBER IS GOING TO BE AHHHHH-MAZINGGGG~