Stay with me~

Don't Break My Heart

I'm finally back x-x been such a long time! here's a new chapter~
----------------------------------

PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6ZWlDks0nQ  < it suites this chapter ~
“Okay. Today is the day. I’m gonna make her mine. I have to.” Kwangmin paced back and forth in his room. After what felt like hours, he decided to call you up to “hang out.”

You agreed, and both of you headed to the park.

--------------
You finally reached the park, finding only the two of you there.

“Oppa!” You skipped towards him and smiled at him.

“~~-ah.” He said in a sweet tone and smiled back.

“So…” You awkwardly looked around the area, trying not to make too much eye contact.

“~~-ah, I.. Can.. ugh!” Kwangmin lightly tugged his hair and looked up frustrated.

“What’s wrong…?” You haven’t seen Kwangmin like this for a long long time.

“~~-ah, I’m just gonna get this over with.” He took in a deep breath and looked straight into your eyes.

At that moment you knew exactly what he was going to say. But you didn’t want to hear it. You tried looking away but his eyes captivated yours it was impossible to break the contact.

“Saranghae ~~-ah. I seriously am in love with you. I told myself so so so many times that I shouldn’t fall for you cause I know you like Minwoo but… but I just can’t do it.”

Tears started to blur Kwangmin’s vision as he continued to speak.

“You know how much it hurts to see you with him? Sometimes I feel like I’m going to go crazy just looking at you two. I always think about if you and I end up together, how much of a better boyfriend I could be to you. How much I would care for you, spend as much of my time with you. And when I think about it, my tempers starts to rise. I know I would treat you a million times better than Minwoo, so why didn’t you choose me?”

This time both of you had silent tears coming down. Truly, deeply down inside you knew he was right. Minwoo always had a flirtatious side of him it’s just he never showed it around you.

“Kwangmin…” Teardrops stained your hoodie. You put your hand over his arm.

He yanked his arm away from you and stumbled backwards a bit.

“Please don’t do this. This isn’t making any of us happy.” You pleaded as you watch his heart break by the minute. You couldn’t stand this.

“So you can honestly say you don’t love me? Not even a bit?” Kwangmin’s voice sounded sad and disappointed. His heart clenched just waiting for your answer. He wiped the tears that still remain on his face.

You stayed silent while your vision was blurred by your tears. You didn’t know what to say. Did you? What about Minwoo? All these questions stirred in your mind as you stared at Kwangmin with your mouth gapped a bit open.

“You know what? I get it. I should’ve stopped long time ago.”

You swore you could’ve heard his heart break into millions of pieces. He quickly passed you and walked away.

“ WAIT NO! JO KWANGMIN COME BACK HERE I LOVE YOU!” 
----------------
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS!