Meeting No Minwoo

Don't Break My Heart

So what do you think of the story so far? Hehe, hope you're enjoying it! ^^
PLUSS OMO THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS I honestly thought I wouldn't get any.. you guys are awesome <3
I'm planning to make an main image later.. but we'll see.
Okay on with the story!

 

(Your POV)
I was walking around the place after the concert since I had to use the washroom. Soomin went to go get some food, so we made a plan that we’d meet up in the entrance. As I was walking into this hallway, a door suddenly opened and a boy appeared. Without looking up, I accidentally bumped into them and fell on my .

“Oww..” As I got up I saw .. MINWOO!

“HEY, AREN’T YOU-“ as soon as you saw him, you quickly ran.

You found a little room where you could hide until he stopped chasing after you.
“Aish.. why’d I run?” Your face was burning hot pink and you were panting with your hands on your knees.

(Minwoo’s POV)
I kept chasing after her until I lost her. Aish, why’d she have to run?! I just wanted to get to know her. I kept looking everywhere for her, until I heard a noise from a little room…
“Annyeong?” I opened the door to find the girl I was chasing!

(Your POV)
I was trying to stay as quiet as possible, until I turned my head, and JUST my luck, there was a box right beside my head.

“OW! Aiya.. that hurt a lot” I said as I rubbed my head, AGAIN.
As I rubbed my head, the door suddenly opened. And who do I see? Yep, the one and only Minwoo.
“Its you! I finally found you! Aish, why’d you run from me?” I heard the disappointment in his voice.”
“I don’t know.. I got nervous and I started to run.” I looked up at him while rubbing my head. That box was hard!
“I just wanted to get to know you.. I saw you staring at me during my solo.” He smiled and winked at me.

“W-what?! N-n-no I didn’t..” I started to turn hot pink. Damnit, this kid knows how to make me blush T^T
“Yeah you did! You don’t have to fake it, I saw it. If it makes it any better.. I think you’re cute.” He glanced at me, then looked away.
I looked at his face more clearly, and I could see that he was blushing just as much as I was.

“R-really?” I started to trip on my words. Smooth move ~~. =.=

“Um, yeah! So uh.. do you wanna chill.. you know. With boyfriend and I?” He looked up giving me hopeful eyes.
“Sure! Let me go get my friend though.” I smiled, then quickly went to get Soomin.

---
“SOOMIN! SOOMIN WHERE ARE YOUUUUU~” I looked everywhere around the entrance, but I couldn’t find her.
Finally after 15 minutes of looking, I found her sleeping on a seat.
“SOOMIN. SOOMINNN. LOOK ITS BOYFRIEND!” I shouted. That instantly woke her up.

“WHERE?! WHERE?!” She kept looking from left to right.
“hehe, gotcha” I stuck my tongue out and smiled.
“Not.funny.” Soomin got up, fixed herself, and dragged me to the parking lot.

“WAIT! WAIT! I was gonna tell you that we’re gonna chill with Boyfriend before we leave!” I said before she could drag me anymore.

“WHAT? REALLY? YOU’RE NOT LYING THIS TIME RIGHT?”  Her smile reached from ear to ear.
“haha, ne! come on!” This time, I was the one dragging Soomin to Boyfriend’s room.

*knock knock*

Minwoo opened the door and smiled.

“Hey, you’re finally here! What took you so long? ^^” I looked at Soomin, and she smiled weakly.

“Well come on in, don’t just stand there.” Minwoo grabbed my hand and made me sit beside him. I started to blush.. AGAIN. This boy needs to stop whatever he’s doing =.=

“Annyeong, I’m Youngmin!” Soomin couldn’t keep her eyes off of him. But hey, who can? He looks a lot more handsome in person too.
“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m ~~, and this is Soomin!” Youngmin smiled at me, and turned towards Soomin and blushed. Ouu, I think they might like each other!

One by one, all the members introduced themselves. I don’t know why.. but Kwangmin would never stop staring at me.. it felt creepy. I told them I was going to the washroom, and at the same time, so did Kwangmin. We both walked out with each other. There was an awkward silence until I finally had enough courage to break it.

“Why were you staring at me the whole time?” I asked curiously.
“Huh? What do you mean?” Kwangmin asked.
“You KNOW what I mean. I’m not blind. I saw you.” I gave him a weird look.
All he did was look at me, and smirk. He suddenly turned his body towards me and pushed me against a wall.

“Whoa, what do you think you’re doing?!” I was shocked and scared. What the hell is going through his mind?

He didn’t respond. Instead, he leaned closer, closer, and closer….

Ouu, what's he gonna do? *winkwinknudgenudge* LOOOL.
Okay, saranghae! <3
Subscribers and comments are LOVED!