Eye smiler Brittany

Don't Break My Heart

ANY JEONGMIN FANS HERE? CAUSE THERE'S GONNA BE MORE OF HIM ! :D
CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL'S FANFIC >> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/69901/g-f-clef-jungmin-kpop-boyfriendband << SUBSCRIBE TO HER, xcutecheaks! <333

keep voting guys!~~~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Recap:
“I-I changed you into this! And I’m sorry. I don’t know what you want from me…” Minwoo suddenly looked scared and glanced at Jessica.

“Simple. I want you.” An evil smile appeared on her face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Bwoh?!” Minwoo stumbled backwards a bit.

“I.want.you.” Jessica simply walked closer to him and pushed her index finger to his chest with each word.

“What do you mean you want me?” Minwoo was still confused.

“Wow, you were a lot smarter a year ago.” Jessica chuckled.

“Look, I’m not your boyfriend, and I’m never going to be your boyfriend.” Minwoo sounded serious.

“Did I ask you if you wanted to?” Jessica smirked and started to come closer to Minwoo. Her arms found her way back around his neck and pulled him towards her. She rested her head onto his shoulder.

“I’m gonna make you fall in love with me.” She whispered giving Minwoo shivers.

When he was about to pull her away, Minwoo’s phone vibrated.

*beep beep*

**Annyeong oppa :3 I hope I’m not bothering you, I’m just so bored T^T what’s up? -~~**

Jessica saw the text and quickly snatched the phone away from him.

“Who is this?” Jessica showed him his phone and looked at him. Boy did she look pissed.

“She’s my friend. Chill.” Minwoo didn’t say much and grabbed his phone back from her.

“Tch. So I see you moved on from my sister. Playing with another girls heart I see?”

“Why do you always have to judge me from my past? Why can’t you-“

Minwoo was cut off when he another person caught his eye.

“Jessica!” ??? screamed.

Jessica whipped around with her blonde curls bouncing.

“Brittany!” Jessica smiled.

Brittany stopped right infront of Minwoo and Jessica. She gave her eye smile and put her luggage down.

“Annyeong! Brittany-imnida! Its nice to meet you.” She bowed and waved at Minwoo.

Minwoo smiled at her. “Annyeong. Minwoo-imnida.”

He couldn’t tell if she was fake or not; like Jessica. Well, atleast the Jessica 1 year later.

“This is my bestfriend who lived in California with me. She’s half Korean, half Chinese. She’ll be living with me.” Jessica said.

“Uh-huh…” Minwoo just kept staring at her and back at Jessica.

“I called you so you could drive us to our new home. You wouldn’t mind would you?” Jessica sounded a bit impatient.

He sighed and then nodded. He took Brittany and Jessica’s bag.

“I’ll be right back guys, I need to use the washroom.” Brittany once again bowed and walked off.

“Who was that person who texted you anyways?” Jessica frowned.

“My friend. I already told you.” Minwoo sounded monotone.

“Sure. More like one of your toys, tch.” Jessica sarcastically laughed and rolled her eyes.

“You should just give up, I won’t like you.”

“No. I’m going to make you fall in love with me.” Jessica smirked.

“Whatever, it’s not going to work anyways. But, your friend…”

“Brittany? What about her?” Jessica raised an eyebrow.

“She seems nice.” Minwoo shrugged his shoulders.

“Seems? She IS nice. Nicest I’ve ever met. She’s like an angel.” Jessica continued.

“Uh-huh…” Minwoo was surprised with what Jessica said.

“What? You like her?” Jessica evilly smirked.

“What? No. She’s not my type. But she looks like someone I’d want to befriend with.” He nodded to himself.

“Ugh, whatever.” Jessica crossed her arms and tapped her foot.

“Okay, let’s go!” Brittany came out of the washroom and wiped her wet hands onto her jeans, picked her luggage up and kept walking.

“Before we go back, I wanna meet the other members.” Jessica innocently smiled.

“….wae?” Minwoo suspiciously eyed Jessica.

“Cause I haven’t seen them for over a year?” Jessica made Minwoo sound dumb.

“Ugh, fine.”

Brittany and Jessica sat in the back chatting, while Minwoo drove.

-----at boyfriend’s dorm------

Minwoo was about to open the doors with his keys when someone opened the door.

“Hey you’re back!“ Jeongmin smiled at Minwoo then noticed the 2 girls behind him.

“Jessica.” Jeongmin’s bottom jaw dropped as he saw how much she changed. But what made him awe wasn’t Jessica; it was her bestfriend, Brittany.

 

Subscribers and comments are loved ! <3

 

COMMENT CORNERRR:

@itskimmay: updattingggg :D ~

@TalaRoro1997: haha, khamishamnida! <3

@AphoticAngel: LOOL i've been thinking of something like that, keep reading and you'll see! (;

@xcutecheaks: SARANGHAEEYOO. i'm lovin' your story. CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU UPDATE MORE. <3

I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS ~ 

YOU GUYS ARE SO 

 

I AM SO SORRY FOR ANY KWANGMIN FANS OUT HERE. HE WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR SURE! JUST WAIT! <3

hwaiting :D !