I want you (Part 2)

Don't Break My Heart

LOL WAE IS HE SO KIYEOOOPTAAA~

These two chapters (part 1 and 2) took me so long to write, (around 2 1/2 hours?) omg. (;A;)
I suggest you guys listen to this while reading this >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekVaS7XDxbE<< I'm Going Crazy- SE7EN ~
Hope you guys liked it! 

Aigoo, I couldn't find a gif where Kwangmin and Minwoo are both in it sob/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

--with you and kwangmin—

“And… who’s that girl?” You gulped. You were afraid of the answer. You weren’t dumb; you could guess what he was going to say.

This time, he stared at you. No more awkward shuffling or fidgeting. He came closer to you and bent down (since you’re sitting on his bed) so he was about your height.

“It’s you…” As he said what you dreaded to hear, he slowly took your hands into his.

You looked down and closed your eyes, being on the verge of crying. You felt so many different emotions, mostly because you already have a boyfriend who sincerely loves you, and stuck with some guy who seems to love you just as much.

“Did you… break up with her?” You whispered. You could feel a knot in your throat.

“I didn’t get to, but I was planning to. I couldn’t reach her for some reason.” His hands started to tighten around yours.

You looked back up at him, tears blurring your vision and ready to fall any second.

“Why are you doing this to me?” You couldn’t even speak in a normal voice anymore. Everything just came out quietly.

“Tell me- do you love Minwoo or me?”

---with Minwoo and Jessica---

“Love can’t be forced Jessica!” Minwoo didn’t understand why she couldn’t drill that into her head.

“Ani! I know you had feelings for me before! And you still do!” Jessica was in denial and started to say it over and over again.

Minwoo didn’t know whether to pity her or just kick her out by now. He just watched her hopelessly.

“Jessica don’t be like this.” Minwoo was out of words. He didn’t want to deal with this any longer.

“What makes her so special?!” She started to grit her teeth, trying to hold back her tears.

“I already told you.” Minwoo couldn’t look at her anymore.

---with you and Kwangmin---

“I-I… I love…” You hesitated a bit before looking back up at him.

“Minwoo…” It came out so quiet, but just enough for Kwangmin to understand what you said.

Upset, he got back onto his feet and started hitting the wall.

“Wae him and not me?! What makes him better?!” He clenched his fist and his breathing started to fasten.

“Kwangmin stop!” Tears started rolling down your cheeks as you grabbed a hold of his arm.

He turned to you and pinned you against the wall.

“BUT I LOVE YOU!”

“BUT I LOVE YOU!”

You were shocked at how aggressive he was being, but also surprised that you heard the same thing from down stairs.

You didn’t know someone came into the house while you and Kwangmin were having this “talk”. You quickly pushed his arms off of your shoulders and ran downstairs.

Your whole body went numb once you reached the bottom of the stairs.

You gasped and covered your mouth. Tears continuously rolled down your cheeks.

Jessica and Minwoo were kissing.

 

COMMENT CORNERR:
@TalaRoro1997: LOOL Suprisingly I like the type of comments you give, makes me feel motivated~ WOOHOO AHA <3

Subscribers and comments are loved! <3