Do I like her/him?

Don't Break My Heart

they're so cute in that gif :3

I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SINCE FOREVER. BUT HERE IT IS GUYSSSS.
Soooo, next chapter.. will have more drama. promise ! But here's just a little bit. So enjoy! <3

 

 

When it was 10:30pm, you had to go home. You gave all the members a little hug, and left with Soomin.

----Back at home (Soomin lives with you since her parents are always on business trips)---

“Looks like you had lots of fun with Minwoo today.” She gave me a wink and laughed.

“Aish, stop it!” I blushed and thought about today; I really did enjoy today. Especially after the concert.

“You know, what happened when you had to go to the washroom? You guys seriously did take like, FOREVER! PLUS, when you came back, you were red as a tomato!” She eyed me a little.

“Omo, I almost forgot to tell you! Haha, well.. (tells what happened)” You looked away when you told her about the kissing part.

“BWOH?! YOU GUYS WHAT. OMO, ISN’T THAT YOUR FIRST KISS? DID YOU LIKE IT? DID YOU LIKE IT? OMOOMOMO, SUCH A LUCKY GIRL. Unnie, you should be happy!” She was literally screaming in my face. Jeez, someone needs to tell this woman to calm down!

“JEEZ LADY CALM DOWN! I know I know, its my first kiss! And I did like it.. who said I didn’t..” You tucked your hair behind your ear and kicked Soomin’s shoe.

“WAIT, my story isn’t finished yet!” Soomin looked back up at you surprised.

“After when Minwoo and I started chasing each other… (tells the rest of the story)” You looked down a bit disappointed.

“Wait.. are you sure that the girl is his girlfriend though? Maybe that’s his sister, or his close friend. I mean, you’re making assumptions now.” She gave me a concerned look.

“…I guess you’re right… but I mean.. why would he use THAT photo? Right?” I honestly didn’t know why I was so upset. I didn’t even know if he was treating me like this because I’m his fan, let along with Kwangmin. I mean.. they could just be acting the whole time because they know I’m a fan of them. Aish, I hate this feeling.

I slumped back on the couch, and covered my face with my hands. It’s been such a hectic day.. maybe I should just get some rest.

“I’m gonna go to bed now Soomin. I don’t want to think about this anymore.” I got up and yawned.

“Oh, ne unnie! Jalijayo!” She went back to the tv and watched some variety shows.

I went into my room and jumped onto my bed. I was lying down, thinking about today until I felt my phone vibrate. (A/N: ** means texting**)

**annyeong ~~! I hope you had fun tonight. (: –Kwangmin**

You smiled, and decided to text back.

**annyeong Kwangmin-ah (: Ne, I had tons of fun! Gomawo for tonight-~~**

You clicked the send button, closed your phone and decided to take a shower.

(Kwangmin’s POV)

When we got back to Boyfriend’s dorm, I went straight to my room. (Shares a room with Youngmin. Minwoo and Donghyun, Hyunseong and Jeongmin.) During the ride back home, I couldn’t stop thinking about ~~.

 She was just so… different compare to the other fans. She didn’t scream at us, or ask us for an autograph. She never tried to flirt with us, or really do anything. She only smiled at us. And let me tell you, her smile was one of a kind.

Wait.. Kwangmin. Stop. You already have a girlfriend. Yoona.

I started to bury my face in my Pikachu pillow (A/N: I want a Pikachu pillow ): )
I totally forgot that I was still dating Yoona. How could I forgot?

*beep beep*

I looke down at my phone to find ~~ texting me back. I smiled and read what she wrote.

**annyeong Kwangmin-ah (: Ne, I had tons of fun! Gomawo for tonight-~~**

**haha, maybe we should hang out next week! –Kwangmin**

Its only hanging out… its not a date. Not a date. Aish, you better get that in your head Kwangmin!

(Your POV)

I finished showering and decided to just let my hair dry by itself. I went on my head and looked at my phone. Oh, Kwangmin texted back! I looked at what he wrote and blushed. Hang out? Does… that mean a date? Wait, ani ani ani! ~~ get that out of your head!

I looked at my phone for ‘bout a minute and finally decided what to write.

**Dae (: Where are we gonna meet up?**

*beep beep*

** Hmm, it’s a surprise!-Kwangmin**

I was curious, wondering about the surprise. When I was about to text back to Kwangmin, another text came in.

**~~-ah! It was fun with you tonight. (: Anyways, let’s hang out some time! How ‘bout next week since I’m busy this week? Je-bal (please)?-Minwoo Oppa**

I looked at in and chuckled at the very end. Keke, oppa. xD Of course it wasn’t hard for me to say no since my bias is Minwoo. But now that I’ve met all of them, Kwangmin catches my attention just as much Minwoo. Aish, ~~ stop thinking like this! They probably don’t even like you that  way.

**Minwoo-OPPA! Keke, dae. :3 Let’s meet up by the Rose Café around 1 :D-~~**

I sent the text and huffed in a lot of air. It felt like a dream. Meeting your biases, and becoming friends with them! I was smiling and squealing on my bed. While I was fangirling (LOL) I got a new text.

*beep beep*

**Good thing you called me oppa haha :3 And dae! Jalijayo! Sweet dreams!-Minwoo Oppa**

**Jalijayo oppa (: Sweet dreams to you too!-~~**

I closed my phone and sighed. This is just too good. I was getting ready to sleep until I remembered that I never texted back Kwangmin! I quickly opened my phone. Omo, its been 20 minutes!

**Kwangmin-Oppa! Mianhae, I was umm.. doing something at the time. And wae does it have to be a surprise? D: -~~**

I held onto my phone tightly right underneath my chin, hoping that he wouldn’t get mad.

*beep beep*

**Aniyeo ~~. I’m just happy you texted back, keke. :3 And because surprises are fun! Ne? Don’t worry, you’ll find out soon! I’m going to sleep now. Jalijayo, sweet dreams-Kwangmin**

I grinned happily to know that he’s not mad at me. I guess I should just leave it to that, since I doubt he’s actually going to tell me.

**Sigh, dae oppa. But it better be good! Jalijayo, sweet dreams (: -~~**

With that last text, I closed my phone and went to sleep. I kept tossing and turning in my bed, I couldn’t stop thinking about them. Why are they so nice to me? Adding on to that, asking me to be their friend? Hmm, maybe I’m just lucky. I wonder if they have girlfriends… I think I’ll ask them when I hang out with them! 

 

Comments and subscribers are loved !