He's MINE!

Don't Break My Heart

Annyeonghaseyo ^^
I think ??? was pretty obvious. Keke, updating faster, woot! :D
Does the title sound a bit um.. forceful? LOL idunno. I'm not good with titles sob ;-;

 

 

“Y-yoona…” Kwangmin started to trip over his words.

Yoona gave him a cold smile, and turned to you.

“Annyeong! I’m Yoona. And I just saw you kiss my boyfriend’s cheek! So how about you back off, before your face gets punched!” Yoona went from a sweet smile to an icy glare. Her fist was in the air and she didn’t look happy at all.

You flinched and went behind Kwangmin.

“What the hell’s going on?!” You started to tighten your grip on Kwangmin’s shirt. You had no idea who this girl was, and why she claimed she was his girlfriend.

Kwangmin looked at Yoona, then back at you. He never thought it would turn out like this. Not one bit.

“Yoona, stop. You’re scaring her.”

“What the hell Kwangmin! You told me you had practice. This isn’t practice!” You could tell the anger in Yoona’s voice rising.

Kwangmin dragged Yoona away from you and her friends.

“Let go of me!” She pulled her arm away from Kwangmin.

“Can you calm down for one minute?!” Both of them were pissed.

“Who is she? Why’d she kiss you on the cheek?” You could hear the hurt in her voice.

“She’s… just my cousin. She’s from Canada, a-and I took her to Lotte World since she’s never been here before.”

“Really? I can’t tell if you’re lying or not.” Yoona was glaring at Kwangmin. Her eyes became watery. It just didn’t feel that simple.

“D-dae! Yoona believe me. Please.” He started holding her hands.

“I... only love you.” He smiled at her.

Yoona started to burst into tears.

“Kwangmin, saranghae!” She hugged him really tight and started to laugh.

Kwangmin looked back at you guys. He saw you talking to her friends.

(Your POV)

“Annyeong, I’m Suzy!” She smiled and grabbed you into a hug.

“Annyeong, I’m ~~.” You laughed and hugged her back.

“Suzy, what do you think you’re doing. She’s a third wheel.” Raina shot you a glare.

“T-third wheel?” You were taken back by her words. What the hell is she talking about?

“Oh please. Would you quit the act already?” Raina started to get irritated.

“What act? I don’t even know what you guys are talking about!” You were so frustrated. Everyone knew what was going on except for you.

“Well, we all saw you kiss Kwangmin on the cheek.” Dara didn’t seem too convinced with the way you talked.

“Was that bad? Omo, are you guys his ultimate fans or something? Don’t kill me!” You were blocking yourself.

“WAIT WHAT? NO. OMO, ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING.” Dara lightly flicked you in the head.

“Yah! So if you aren’t his fans… than… why do you guys seem so pissed?”

“Didn’t you hear what Yoona said? Kwangmin’s her boyfriend. She’s his girlfriend. Get it?” Raina spoke to you as if you were a baby.

“Ani… Kwangmin said he didn’t have a girlfriend though…” You were talking to yourself quietly so they wouldn’t hear.

………

Did he lie to me? Ugh, I should’ve known!

When you were about to talk again, Kwangmin and Yoona came back. This time, hand in hand.

“Mianhae about the way I acted before. Please forgive me!” Yoona bowed and smiled at you.

“I-its… alright.” You fake smiled and bowed as well.

“You should’ve told me you were his cousin!” She laughed and hugged me.

You were confused by her words and looked at Kwangmin. He gave you a “please-act-along” look. You rolled your eyes.

“You’re his cousin?” Suzy pointed at you.

“Uh, ne! We were pretty close before. So about that kiss on the cheek, please don’t take it the wrong way.” You once again fake smiled at all of them.

“Oh! Well, atleast you’re not a third wheel.” Raina gave you an approving look.

“Yeah. I’d never want to be that.” While saying those words, you gave Kwangmin your worst glare. He saw you and looked down.

“Dae… well, I think I’ll hang out with the girls. You’re getting it tonight.” Yoona whispered into Kwangmin’s ear. She winked at him and pecked his lips and walked off with the girls. Kwangmin just stood there speechless.

When you saw them kiss, you couldn’t help but feel upset. You looked away trying to hold back your tears.

“Um… do you still want to stay here?” Kwangmin asked still looking down.

“Ani. And I don’t want to see you either.” You walked past him.

“Wait, ~~! I know you’re pissed at-“

“YOU MEAN REALLY PISSED. WHY’D YOU LIE TO ME?” Tears started to fall out of your eyes.

“~~ I’m sorry! I didn’t know this-“

“You had a girlfriend! That’s that! Kwangmin I nearly got punched for something I didn’t know.” You were so upset that you just kept crying. Soon your crying turned into sobbing.

You couldn’t take it anymore, so you ran out of the amusement park, leaving him there alone.

 

D'aw, poor Kwangmin D: !

Subscribers and comments are loved ! <3