Being Jealous

Don't Break My Heart

 

I hope you like this chapter. SO I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND: there will be light . :) Gamawo for voting! <3
Well, I hope you like this chapter! 

(Your POV)
HOLY CRAP WE JUST KISSED. I JUST KISSED JO KWANGMIN. AND WORST, HE TRIED TO DEEPEN IT. What am I thinking? Ugh, get it together ~~ ! My heart skipped a beat, everything around me just faded away, and the only thing I could feel is him. His lips were so sweet! AND YOU KNOW WHAT, that was my first kiss.. stolen by Jo kwangmin. I felt sparks too. Omo, I can’t spazz infront of him, he’ll think I’m a weirdo, aish. Gotta go tell Soomin!

We went back to the room, course my face was all red, while he walked in with a little grin.

Minwoo:  Yah, you guys took SO long!

Kwangmin: Oh haha sorry, um.. I was just uh.. touring ~~ around the place a bit before we came back here.

I gave him a look, and added on so they’d believe us.

“Yah, I think I know where everywhere is now!” I gave them a cute little nod.

Luckily, they all believed me and went back to their small talks.

“Kwangmin.. they can’t know about that kiss. Arasso?” I kept looking down.

“Wae? Am I that bad of a kisser?” He laughed a little then looked at me.

“Ani! Its just awkward. I JUST met you today.. and this all happens. Crazy don’t you think?” I started getting nervous.

“Oh… okay! I hope we can hang out more then, maybe getting your number is a good start!” He gave me his bright angelic smile and made me exchange numbers with him.

(Minwoo’s POV)

After I asked them, I kept watching them from a far. (A/N: LOOL I MADE THAT SOUND SO CREEPY) Just when I was about to go up to her, they suddenly gave each other their phones. Obviously, exchanging numbers. For some reason, I became very jealous. I clenched my fist, and tried to pretend that I never saw that. But why? I just met her.. Aish.. This is so confusing.

(Your POV)
I was concentrated, typing in my name, then putting my number in his contacts list. I was just about finished when...

“BOO!” Minwoo went behind me and put his hands on my shoulder.

“Eep!” I made a little squeak noise, and turned around. I turned around, and saw Minwoo laughing.

“Aish, NOT FUNNY.” I pouted and pushed his arm a little.

“Keke, mianhae. But you looked so cute when you were scared.” He gave me his killer smile and slightly looked away.

“Aniyeo Minwoo-sshi!” You laughed and gently punched his other arm.

Minwoo looked at the arm you punched, and very slowly, looked at you with scary eyes.

Your smile instantly dropped and soon enough, you were running away from him.

“~~ I’M GONNA GET YOU! GET BACK HERE!” Minwoo started running after you.

Its been going on for 2 minutes, and you guys were running everywhere. You guys kept laughing and panting. Finally, he caught up to you and put his arm around your waist preventing you from running any further.

“Gotchaaa~” He held your waist tighter and whispered in your ear.

“Yeah, you did haha” You weren’t really paying attention since you were still panting. You suddenly realized where his arm was at and you quickly turned around, facing him.

“M-minwoo..” You kept looking at his eyes and back down at where his arms were at.

He smiled and wrapped you into a hug. You blushed and slowly, your arms moved around his neck.

“I just wanted a hug.. to start this friendship. Is that okay?” He backed up a bit to look at your face but still holding onto your waist.

“Yeah! We’ll be really good friends Minwoo-sshi!” You gave him a cute smile not knowing that your arms were still around his neck.

“Hmm, call me Minwoo-OPPA from now on. Got it?” He emphazied the oppa part.

“Ne, Minwoo-oppa!” You laughed and hugged him even tighter.

You both ended the hug and got out your phone.

“C’mon, gimme your number Minwoo-oppa!” You brightly smiled and handed your phone to him.

“Oh yeah, haha I forgot.” He scratched the back of his head and took your phone.

“Keke, such a pabo.” You smiled to yourself and put your number in.

When you finished putting your number in, you wanted to check  if it was in the contacts list; just in case. When you were scrolling past names, you noticed one girl’s name: “Jessica”. Beside the name, was a picture of Minwoo and the girl hugging. But what caught your attention wasn’t only the hugging, but her kissing Minwoo on the cheek. For some reason, when you saw that, it felt like your heart was being stabbed. The first thing that popped into your mind was: She’s gotta be his girlfriend. You gulped, closed his phone and gave it back to him. He gave back your phone too. You went to check the contact list, and to your surprise, he put his name as: Minwoo-oppa ♥ . Your heart fluttered when you saw the heart, but a second later, it went right back to the girl named “Jessica”. You were confused, he first hugs me like that, and now puts a heart by his name.. even though he has a girlfriend. You were crushed, but pretended like nothing was wrong.

“Um, o-okay Minwoo we should go.” You felt a little uncomfortable and slipped your phone back into your pocket.

You started walking, but noticed that Minwoo wasn’t walking beside you. You turned around to find him standing in the same spot.

“Why are you still standing there? We have to get back to the others.” You crossed your arms.

“But you forgot!” He crossed his arms too and pouted. He had such a cute pout!

You were confused for a minute, then you realized.

“Oh, I mean we should go now Minwoo-OPPA.” You said the last part slowly.

“Keke, that’s better! Let’s go!” He linked arms with you and kept walking.

You smiled to yourself, even though you were hurt.

Comments and subscribers are loved! <3