Goodbye...

Don't Break My Heart

 

You left quickly, back to get your stuff.

“I’m leaving, this is it. I can’t bother them anymore. I’m just a burden.” You kept repeating that in your head. The more you said it, the more hurt you felt, but you knew that everything comes with a price.

You decided to write letters to each member, bidding your farewell. You made up your decision and planned to move to Canada, where your cousins lived.

You sat down on your bed with a notepad and pen in both your hands. You stared at the blank piece of paper, thinking of a good starter. After about 15 minutes, you got your first letter all written up.

“Dear Minwoo,

       Are you still mad at me? Mianhae. I know I did you wrong, and for that I sincerely apologize. Words can’t describe how much you mean to me. You hold a very special place in my heart, like the other members do. You’ve been through a lot with me, and together we’ve been down a bumpy path. I’m not very bright when it comes to words, so this letter would be rather short. I’m leaving to Canada and probably won’t be coming back to Korea. I’ve been a burden to many people and you were one of them. You’ll forgive me, right? Even if you don’t, I’ll understand. I’ll always reminisce the memories and think of the good times that we shared. No Minwoo, you may not feel it, but you are one of the few people that I truly cherish. Stay healthy and happy, I’ll always be cheering you on! BoyFriend Hwaiting~ Saranghae.”

                                                                                                                                Sincerely,

                                                                                                                                                ~~~”

You folded the letter in half and slipped it into a cute envelope. After finishing Minwoo’s, you decided to get right onto Kwangmin’s.

“Dear Kwangmin,

       Pika-pika-chuuuuu! Kwangmin, how are you right now? I’m sorry for causing so much trouble. I understand I’ve been a burden, and now is my time to leave. I’m moving to Canada and I’m not planning to come back. We’ve spent so much time together this past year; it’s been quite a coaster eh? I want to thank you for all the times you have given me nothing but happiness. For that, I really have nothing but gratitude towards you. I will cherish the memories and keep you in my heart. I hope that BoyFriend will become more and more popular, gaining more fangirls and fanboys all around the world~ I will continue to cheer you on and BoyFriend! Hwaiting~

                                                                                                                With lots of love,

                                                                                                                                                ~~~”

You folded the letter in half and tucked the letter in another envelope. After finishing up with all the letters, you continued to pack the rest of your belongings. You dragged your suitcases downstairs and put your shoes on. You looked around the house as your throat started to knot itself. You told yourself to be strong and hold in the tears.

“Goodbye lovely house.” You smiled sadly and opened the front door. You took your luggage and put the envelopes into your purse. You locked the front door and looked at your house one last time before leaving it forever.

You took a taxi to BoyFriend’s house. You looked out the window during the whole ride with a poker face. Your heart sunk as you watched people walk, bike, jog on the sidewalk. You got out once you arrived at their house. You remembered that they had a spare key hidden behind the flower pot on the window and took it.

You unlocked the door and went inside. The place was quiet, which meant they probably had activities to do at the time.

You went to their kitchen and took out the 6 envelopes from your purse. You laid them down neatly on the kitchen table like a fan. You walked around their house, and the feeling of warmth and joy came lingering back to you. You sighed knowing that you can’t think like that anymore.

“Goodbye..” You whispered quietly and closed the door. You walked down the steps and back into the taxi and went straight to the airport. 

 

--------------------------------

GUYS GUYS I'M BACK !! :D

I understand I have been away for many months (on my hiatus), so I couldn't update you. And... I left you hanging. I am truly sorry -bows- and for that, I shall finish this fanfic up and work on my NEW FANFIC! 

I hope you guys haven't forgotten me, and that you guys enjoyed this story. I have lost many subbies and miracously gained some at the same time while I was away. So thank you for staying with me for this long <3

Next chapter will be up soon~

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !