Agreement

No Way! I'm Marrying Him?!

KRINGGG ~~

Mr Heechul : Okay class, thank you and don't forget to finish up our homework !

Class: Dehh !

And with that Mr Heechul walked out of the class.

Ouchhh~ My back hurts from the slouching. Its only the 3rd lesson though. But oh well now is break time.

I was about to go out of the class to go and get some food, but i hold up while looking at my partner who was sleeping peacefully. I went to Luhan and poked his cheeks. -pokepoke- Luhan stir in his sleep. I thought he woke up but he didn't.

Aishh this sleepy and lazy head. -_-

"Excuse me, Luhan-shi , wake up. Its break time already." I shook his shoulder carefully not to irritate him while i push my glasses up to prevent it from falling down.

Luhan woke up with his sleepy face. He took out his earpiece.

He looked kind of cute with his sleepy fac- WAIT WHAT ?! NO HYERIM ! SNAP OUT OF IT!!

I shook my head to brush off the thoughts.

"What?" He said with his irritated voice looking at me with a frown on his face.

"Uhh.... i s-said it's br-break time already..and i guess they are waiting for you.." I said softly while pointing at a group of people outside of the class who were surrounded by girls.

"Okay."

That was all he said and walked out of class.

/Sigh/ i was being nice though. At least a thank you will be nice. You're lucky i'm being nice and calm, if not your hair will be gone.

I walked out of class and went to the cafeteria to buy food for my stomach who has been grumbling since the first lesson.Well, the only friend i have is food. When i'm happy, it's there. When i'm sad it's there also. so it became my friend, that i always end up eating it.

After i bought my food, i went to look for a seat. All was "occupied". Well, which ever table i went to, students will say that the seat is taken or whatever their lame excuse are. So i end up going to the school roof to eat. When people asked which place is the best in this school, i would say the school roof. The school roof is very peaceful and the scenery is nice. There is no disturbance thus you can do anything there very peacefully. I went up and sat down on one of the benches and started eating my food. I was in the middle of enjoying my food while listening to the music through my earphones, when laughters and voices could be heard and then a group of people emerged busting the door of the school roof. Well my music was on the lowest volume thus i can hear everything.

Now what?

I kept eating silently, ignoring their presence there.

Please don't disturb me, i wanna eat peacefully. T-T

"Yah!" One of the guys voiced out while kicking on the bench that i was sitting on. "Yah, i know you can hear us.." He continued to kick the bench.

.

I slowly took out my earpiece and looked up to meet the face that i really knew and familiar with. Luhan. It has been a week since he came here and since then my life was hell. He kept picking on me, he kept teasing me about my body and my face or whatever that he could pick on. I know even though he teased me and treated me badly, i still woke him up during lessons and even during break time like earlier. I have always been like that, and thats why my aunt names me the pure hearted girl. Since i was young, even though people teased me, i still help those people if anything happen to them. Once was when i was young, there was this girl who kept calling my fat girl and kept teasing me in front of her friends. one day she fell and scraped her knee and all her friends just laughed at her, but me, being the pure hearted girl like my aunt said, i went to her and piggyback her to inform the teacher. Yeah, thats me. Well, back to Luhan.

Luhan have this group called Exo. He has ther 11 friends thats together with him and that friends also joins in to tease me just like him. I don't know whether i hate them or not, because they are too handsome to be hated on. It has been a week like this for me, i will embarrassed in front of classmates, asked to do stupid things, called names by them and even do something for them like buying them food or do their homeworks. I know this is hard, but what can i do? Complain? His father own this goddamn school and each of them have parents who have higher statuses then my parents. So all i could do is to comply with them, or else i don't know what will happen to me.

"Yah! Are you even listening?" He scoffed.

"E-eo? An-aniyo.." I said softly while shaking my head and look down on the floor.

"Aigoo~ Our fatty wasn't listening~" He cooed while giving the pouty face and laughters could be heard.

"I said, to get your of this ing bench and go eat somewhere else. Heard that?!" He said half shouting while kicking the bench.

I flinched at his words and quickly took my things and sped off to the school roof door. When i closed the door behind me, i heard one of his friends asked him.

"Yah, Luhan.. Aren't you being too harsh to her?" He asked.

"Pfft. Harsh? I think that was nicer than usual." Luhan chuckled and again laughters could be heard.

Pfft. What have i done to you guys that i have to receive this from you guys.

Well, i don't want to blow up in front of them, there are 11 of them and i'm only 1. So, better not.

I walked away from that spot and went straight to classroom. As soon i entered the class, the bell went off and also the class became silent. I ignored it and walked to my seat while looking down on the floor. As i passed them, murmurs could be heard. I sat down and immediately put my head on the table, restraining myself from crying. Hey, a fat girl have feelings too.

Idiot Luhan.

Soon the class ended and it was the end of the day from school. All the while Luhan sat beside me, there wasn't once i look at him. I only lifted up my head to look at the teacher or the board. I stayed behind in class today, to finish the assignment that Ms Yeon gave me yesterday personally to help her finish up regarding some project. After i finished it, i look at my watch which says 3:30pm and i have to hand it up at 4:00pm, so i still have time left, but passing it earlier isn't a problem. So, after I packed my bag, I walked off to the teacher's room. When i was about to turn the door knob to the teacher's room, i heard a voice saying something, and the voice seems like it's belong to Ms Yeon, and i was right when i heard a familiar name being mentioned.

"Luhan-ah, i know your father own this school, but that doesn't mean that you don't have to study. I don't think your father will like it if he sees your result. Starting from tomorrow, you have to start paying attention in class and start doing your work., and I will also assign you a tutor to help you in your studies. I will let this slide off once, but if it happens again i'm going to report it to your father......"

I look at my watch and it's 3:55pm.

Whoops, have to go in. Just pretend that you don't know that he's there.

I knocked twice and turned the door knob. I met Ms Yeon who was smiling widely to me . I went in and walked towards her.

"Good afternoon, Ms Yeon. Here is the papers that you pass it to me yesterday. I have finish it." I bowed to her and explained to her that i finished the work. I looked to my left to meet a curious face Luhan. He gave me the look what-are-you-doing-here look. I just shrugged and face back t Ms Yeon who was busy reading my work.

"I know i could count on you Hyerim-ah. Thanks !" Ms Yeon replied cheerily.

"Kamsahamnida." I replied to her while bowing my head down at her. I was about to leave when Ms Yeon suddenly called my name.

"Umm, ah! Hyerim-ah ! Come here for a minute. I need your help for one more thing. Can help me?" Ms Yeon pleaded.

I tilted my head to the left in confusion, and started walking back to Ms Yeon.

"Eo? Okay. What is it that i can help with?" Being the nice girl i am. :)

"Can help me to tutor Luhan in his studies? Please? Just until he pull his grade up in this upcoming mid year examination. I will add points for you. Please?" Ms Yeon asked me, more like pleading. I looked at Luhan who was giving me his pokerface.

What should i do ? But, i need those points to get a good grade. Urgh, i should just kill myself.

I bit my lips nervously before nodding my head unwillingly.

I hope I won't regret this decision. >_

After the meeting with Ms Yeon about this tutor thing ended, i went home. But before that i was scolded by Luhan for accepting to be his tutor.

"Yah! Why did you accept to be my tutor?!" Luhan shouted in my face.

"I n-need th-those p-points..." I replied, stuttering.

Why the hell am i stuttering? /facepalmed/

"Now i have to see your face and you stupid body everyday even after school hours ! Arghhh !" He ruffled his hair before boarding his sports car and drove off.

I don't even know what i did right or what i did wrong. Haiss.. is it that bad to be.....fat? But you are lucky Luhan. Because of your beautiful face, i'm letting you off. /sigh/

 

==================================================================================================

 

Hello ! Im sorry for the late update. :P 

Here's an update for you. Sorry is its not up to your standard !

And DONT forget to COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !

THANK YOU !! ^o^

 

Here are some exos for you ! <3

tumblr_muzp1l5njg1rvvbe1o2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_muud5vD2TY1scvo0to1_250.gif

tumblr_muexuxxKur1r342l2o2_500.gif

tumblr_munk90ip5k1sio1njo3_250.gif   tumblr_munk90ip5k1sio1njo7_250.gif

tumblr_munk90ip5k1sio1njo1_250.gif   tumblr_munk90ip5k1sio1njo2_250.gif

 

OKAY I LIED, ITS MAINLY LUHAN . AAHAHAHHA !! 

HAVE FUN READING !

PICS AND GIFS NOT MINE ! 

an