Sick

No Way! I'm Marrying Him?!

SORRY BUT THIS IS VERY VERY VERY SHORT AND LATE UPDATE. SORRY ! :(

*~~~~~~~~~~*

 

Today is Monday and right now i'm in school. To be honest, I'm acting like a zombie today . Yesterday was the day i was officially a Mrs Lu, which also means officially Luhan's wife . Yesterday was indeed a tiring day, there were lots of people attending the wedding which means that a lot of people to bow your head, a lot of people to shake hands with and say 'Thank You' to. /sigh/

And yesterday, will also be the last and only day i would be wearing high heels. , it hurts my leg really badly, and today my feet is covered with blisters due ti the long hours lf standing and walking with heels. Bleargh .. I even limped when i was going to class, oh and dont forget all the stupid glares. Don't ask me why i don't even know myself. This school is weird. 

What? Luhan you asked? He didn't even bother to help me earlier when he saw me walking to class with two thick books of mathematics and history on my right arm. Instead he just walked past me with the rest of his friends acting like he didn't saw anything. What was i expecting though. I know, he is such an . I can't expect anything from that jerk right? Haha. Yesterday after the wedding and the whole bowing and saying thank you and whole day of walking around with omma introducing guests, i went home, straight headed to my room and BAM i fell asleep with my wedding gown still on. It's was so tiring.

Oh, Sunghee even came during the wedding and she introduced herself to my parents and Luhan's parents as a friend of mine, and i was like, since when i was a friend of yours? Haha. But i let it go since its my wedding day even if i didn't want it in the first place, but it's still my wedding.

Today's school lesson went by fast and now i'm on my way home. I was listening to music that was played in the car when my phone that was sitting in my pocket rang. I slip through my ppcket and took out my phone befre lookint at the caller's id, and it was from Luhan.

What does he want now?

-- Me: Yoboseyo..

-- Luhan Jerk: Yah, where are you now?

Called me and suddenly calling me yah, don't i have a name? Or did u save my name as "Yah". Pfft.

-- Me: I'm in the car heading home. Why are you asking this sort of questions?

-- Luhan Jerk: I will be sending you an address to your phobe, go over to that address. NOW.

And with that he hung up.

What's with this guy and what's his problem?

My phone vibrated informing me that there is a message. I opened it and it was from Luhan along with the address.

"Ahjussi, please go to this address. And please increase the speed. Thank you because somebody is dying." I informed the driver with sarcasm.

After 15 minutes, i reached the destination. I went out of the car and headed inside the building and went to the place that Luhan had sent me earlier in the message. I took the lift towards the 8th floor and exited the lift. I turned to my left and there he was standing with his arms on his hips in front of an apartment as if waiting for someone. He turned and he met my eyes.

"Why are you so slow? Erghh. Faster come here." He spat.

Woah. it's not like my car was a sports car. /rolls eyes/

I walked towards him and followed him inside of the apartment. The apartment was already designed and furnished and the furniture was nicely placed at each spot. It was beautiful, it gave the feeling of being at home. I walked into one of the rooms which i believed that it was the master bedroom, the walls was painted skyblue and the ceiling was painted white. The bed was placed in the middle with 2 closets placed side by side on the right side of the bed. Well, everything was perfect.

"Is this the place where we will be staying?" I suddenly asked.

"Yeah. I didn't bought it, it was my mom. So don't misunderstand. If i was a given a choice, i would rather stay separately then to stay together." He answered across the living room.

I just asked a simple question Luhan.

And i didn't answer him back. My luggage was all there, but not in the master bedroom, but in the room beside the master bedroom.

So we will be sleeping separately huh? Hah, what was were you thinking Hyerim, of course...

That afternoon after i changed to my home clothes, i started unpacking my clothes and hanged them in my closet and folded the clothes that needed to be folded. I was arranging my make-up products which is not a lot on the dressing table, when i saw my passport on the table.

Eh? Why didn't i see this earlier? And why is my passport here?

There was a ticket, slot in between the passport. So i took out and it says about a flight to Jeju. 

"Yah, fatty. I forgot to tell you th- Oh you found it already. Well, yeah, mom say we are going Jeju for our honeymoon. It's a one week trip. And we will be going the day after tomorrow." Luhan suddenly said bursting in my room.

I just nodded my head at him, and after that he went out of my room and the banging of the door to his room could be heard. I was about to continue unpacking my things to continue folding and hanging my clothes into my closet when suddenly my head throbbed and my vision blurred. I searched for my bag to get my medicine which i got it from the doctor last week. This is not the first time that happened though. I searched for my bag but I couldn't find it anywhere . Then i remembered that i left it in Luhan's room at the side of his bed when i went to checked out his room. While holding my throbbing head and my blurry vision i knocked his door, hoping that he will open it as soon as i knocked it but there was no answer. I knocked again, but still no answer. The next thing i knew that my world suddenly turns black and heard Luhan's faint voice shouting my name.

I think that was the first time he shouted my real name.

~~