Finding out

No Way! I'm Marrying Him?!

SHORT UPDATE~

*~~~~~~~~~~*

 

After i read the message, i didn't bother to reply. Well, to be honest, i felt hurt. Well, who doesn't when you are treated like this? Here i am trying my best to look good for you during the wedding and there you are being an , making people feeling stupid to wear a wedding dress alone. Now who am i gonna ask for opinions. Stupid jerk. I blinked my eyes for a few times and looked up at the ceiling trying to prevent my tears from falling. After that, i told the lady that i will go with the dress that i'm wearing and she went to packed it for me. Before leaving the boutique, the lady gave me an advice: "Relationship problem? Don't worry miss, you're such a nice and beautiful young lady. He will come to you by himself one day. So be strong and patient okay?" And with that she let me out to the door and smiled before resuming her job.


As if, he will come to me. If he will, by then the world has already ended.


I was fighting with myself whether i should call him a not. In the end, i called him.


"Where are you?"


"I'm in the cafe opposite the boutique. Come here if you want or stay at the car there." And he hung up.


I stared at my phone and decided to go to the cafe to meet him.


I went into the cafe and noticed that Luhan was talking and smiling to a girl who was sitting with her leg crossed under the table sitting beside him giggling and smiling together with Luhan. I kept staring at her and suddenly Luhan spoke.


"You are here?" He asked and i nodded my head. The girl stood up and i stared at her figure.


She was prettier than me, and of course slimmer. She got long wavy, light brown hair, with her fringe let down. She was wearing a dress that ended right above her knee, which followed the curves of her body. Well, to be honest, she was the type of girls guys nowadays go for. So, you understand right? I was cut off from my thoughts when the girl greeted me with a smile plastered on her face. I can tell that it was a fake smile. Pfft.

Don't have to try so hard. If you hate me, act like one, like this jerk here. He left me there standing alone just for this stick.

I was talking to myself in my head when i hear the stick talked. 

"Hello, you must be Hyerim, Luhan's future wife? Well, hello, i'm Sunghee, Luhan's girlfriend." She said emphasizing on the word Luhan's girlfriend while holding out her hand for a handshake. I smiled, a fake smile to be exact, and shook her hand as well. Luhan? He just sat there and smiled looking at that stick.

What do you see in this stick Luhan? All i can see that she looked like a stick. Even if she is prettier than me. I thought before glancing the stick up and down.


"Dehh, i'm Hyerim." I replied simply.


"Yah, sit down. What do you want to eat?" Luhan ordered and i obeyed. I sat down but all my appetite to eat was gone. I don't feel like eating, instead i feel like puking. Like seriously though.


"I don't want to eat. I'm still full from the breakfast we ate earlier" I lied. "I'm just going to buy myself a drink." I continued.

"Okay then." He answered before directing his attention back to his girlfriend.

Well, I expected him to stand up and buy for me, but instead he only replied me 'okay then' and diverted his attention back to his girlfriend. Well, i got no choice right ? So i stood up, bought my drinks, sat down back, and waited for them to finish their romantic conversation. Both of them acted like i wasn't there and continued to ignore me. After which felt like forever, they stood up, give each other a peck on the lips and say goodbyes to each other, and went off. We then went over to his car so that he can drive me home.

While i was putting on my seatbelt, Luhan's phone rang. He picked it up.

"Neh omma. Eo? Geurae? Arasso. Dehh." Luhan spoke to the phone.

I just looked at him, waiting for him to say something.

"Omma wants us to meet her. She want to have brunch with us." I just nodded my head.

While on the way there, the scenes of Luhan and his girlfriend giggling and smiling together, pecking each other lips keep replaying in my head. The image of Sunghee's body keep replaying in my head. Her small petite figure, her curves, her face and everything about her is just beautiful, eventhough to me she looked like a stick, she's still beautiful, can't deny that though.

Should i go on a diet?

I shook my head to brush off the thoughts out of my head.

"What the heck are you doing suddenly shaking your head?" Luhan asked when he stopped his car at the traffic light.

"Eo? Aniya. Nothing."

"Weird human." He muttered under his breath but i was to lazy to answer back. I then turned my head to look out of the car through the window. 

What was i thinking? Go on a diet just for Luhan to acknowledge you? Didn't you remember what oppa say? "If you people to love you, let them love you for who you are and not for what you are or how you look like." . /sigh/

I was cut off from my thoughts when suddenly Luhan spoke out of nowhere.

"Yah, if you dare to tell omma about Sunghee, i'm not gonna let you go. Arasso?!" He said coldy. I just nodded my head.

So, his omma doesn't know about this relationship huh? Well who cares.

After a few minutes of driving, we reach the restaurant where our moms are waiting for us. We went in and saw my mother sitting with Luhan's mother.

"Omma?" i called out.

"Oh? Hyerim ah, you guys have reached, sit down. Luhan you too." My mother said to us. And we sat down, side by side, facing the 2 mothers.

"Why did you suddenly want to have brunch with us?" Luhan asked.

"Oh, we are here to discuss about your marriage." Mrs. Lu replied.

"Yes, and we have decided on the date. It will be next week." My mom continued, with a smile plastered on her face. 

What the heck? Next week?! Isn't that too fast? And we are still schooling!

My eyes widened. And so did Luhan's eyes.

"But omma, we are still schooling.." Luhan asked before i could ask the same thing.

"Yes we know. And you guys even went to the same school. So it's easy for you guys tO be more closer And this is final, no more arguments. Now, lets eat." Mrs. Lu replied sternly leaving us no choice but to obey their decisions.

This is not like what I imagined. My school life is going down the drain. and why does it have to be Luhan..

After that we ate in silence.

~~

photo PicsArt_1383923400871_zps7b7d017d.jpg   tumblr_ml8ze2wvth1s64fn1o1_500.gif
 
tumblr_mvkazhfz5P1r0ulz6o2_500.gif
 
THANK YOU FOR THE 36 SUBBIES ! *bow 90 degrees* ^^
 
OKAY ! BYE ! UPDATE SOON !