Bad News

No Way! I'm Marrying Him?!

HELLO !!!!! DOUBLE UPDATEEEEEEEEE !

======================================================================================

 

When the bus reached my stop, i alighted and walked back to my huge home which doesn't feel like home to me. When i reached the front door, the door creaked open revealing one of my maid, who i treat her as my elder sister, because she's like one. She has always been there for me and i love her very much.

"I'm home, Jia unnie." I said to her and cracked a smile towards her.

"Is mom home yet?" I asked.

"Not yet little miss."

"Dad?"

"Not yet little miss."

Why did i even bother asking..

"What time is it now?"

"It's nearly 5pm little miss."

"Ohh, i see... " i said softly. "As usual they are not home yet.." i muttered under my breath.

"Ohh, and Jia unnie, how many times have i told you to NOT call me little miss. My name is Hyerim. I have a name, so use it okay? Even mom and dad allows you to call me by my name." I informed her.

"Okay litt- Hyerim."

"Much better. Unnie, what time will Aunt Jamie reach here?" I said smiling.

"I'm not sure yet. Madam have not inform me yet."

"Oh.. Is it? Okay then. If she reach already, inform me okay? Gomawoyo."

"Arasso-yo."

I chuckled and went up to my room and laid down on my bed lifelessly.

Why am i so fat? Why should i go through all this punishments... /sigh/

I got up and walked towards my bathroom and refreshed myself. After that refreshing bath, i look at myself in the mirror. I'm SO fat. Thats why people hate me. But what can i do? I have tried all different ways but it just doesn't work . Well, part of it my fault because i'm stubborn to lose some weight. Haiss. But what can i do? Food has always been there for me instead of my parents. When i'm sad, i eat them. When i'm happy, i eat them. See? And too add on more burden , now i have to tutor Luhan, the biggest jerk who have made my life hell . I don't even know why he despise me so much. Just because of my body? /Sigh/

I have been sighing too much today . Kill me .

And with that i doze off, with my school uniform still on.

I was awakened by the knocking on the door of my room.

"Litt- I mean Hyerim-ah. I'm coming in.." Jia unnie spoke on the opposite side of the door.

"Eo...."

Jia unnie turned the door knob and entered my room. I could feel my mattress sinked in when she sat on the edge of the bed.

"Hyerim- ah, your aunt won't be coming today. She has some problems to attend to, she told me to inform you that she is so sorry, and she will make it up to you in the future." Jia unnie informed me.

I was still in a daze because i just woke up from my sleep, but i heard everything what she said.

"Geurae? Okay then. Unnie, i won't be eating dinner, so don't prepare anything for me. If omma and appa is home, tell them i'm not eating. I'm too tired to eat. Okay?"

"Are you sure Hyerim?" She asked again acting as if she didn't hear it clearly.

"Yes unnie."

"Hmm, okay then. Sleep well Hyerim-ah. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Jia unnie, and thank you."

What, it's already night? Wow, how many hours did i sleep?

With that she went out and closed the door behind her. I stood up and went to take a bath before going to my walk in closet and wore my pajamas. After that, i straight went to my beautiful and comfortable bed, tucked myself in and went off to dreamland.

I'm lucky tomorrow is Saturday. It has been a long week for me.

~~

I was greeted by the sunlight that shone right through my windows and to my face.

"Good morning. Hurry up and wake up. "

"Omma? What are you doing?" I squinted my eyes to look at omma. Half asleep, but also trying to process the image that omma is waking me up.

This is new. Why is omma waking up? Half of me felt good but I also have a bad feeling about this.

"Palli ireona. Omma and appa have something to discuss with you. Wake up, and go and bathe."

I knew it. Omma is not the type of person that wake me up for no reason.

"Deh." Was all i replied her while rubbing my eyes and making my way to the bathroom.

After i bathe, i wore a t-shirt and jeans before heading downstairs. Omma and appa was already at the dining table to have their breakfast. So i went to the dining table and sat down on the seat right next to my dad while omma was on the left side. We ate in silence. After having our breakfast, we went to the living room and i sat down on the couch opposite on the one omma and appa was sitting on. I scratched my neck because of the awkwardness and nervousness.

What are they gonna say? Is it about my results? I don't think i did badly, i get 2nd place for the first-year examination. Hmm... My palms are feeling clammy...

"Okay, lets get to the point. I don't like to beat around the bushes," my mom suddenly said breaking the ice.

"Hyerim-ah, your appa's company is facing a huge crisis currently.. you are aware of that right?" She asked.

"Yeahh..." I replied scratching the back of my neck.

"...and if we don't find ways to solve this. Your appa company will gO bankrupt and i'm sure we all don't want that to happen." Again she continued.

"Okayy..."

Where is this conversation heading to? I'm lost.

"And we have already found a solution to his problem.." My dad added in, making me look at them both.

"Okay, so what am i supposed to do?" I replied while tilting my head in confusion. Seriously, I don't really get where this is going.

"We have found this company. And in order for them to help us, they had set a condition." My dad adden in.

"And......what is the condition?" I asked.

"They want to have some family ties with us...." My dad trailed off.

What? Appa is going to get married again or omma is going to get married? But thats going to be weird.

"So, we have arranged a marriage for you and the businessman's son." My mom finished dad sentence with a smile plastered on her face.

With just that one sentence, my eyes went round, in shock.

WHAT THE HECK? DID I HEAR WRONGLY? ARRANGED MARRIAGE? WHO DOES THIS THING NOWADAYS?!

"W-w-wait what? Did you just say arranged marriage?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes. I don't think i said it wrongly." My mom answered.

I sighed.

"Omma, appa, arrange marriage? Without asking my opinion?" I asked them softly emphasising on each word.

"We knew if we asked for your opinion you will disagree. Thats why we decide it ourselves, we even gave the other family your picture and they agreed. And there is no further argument about this." My mom said softly but i could still sense the stricness in her voice.

I lost.

There goes my life. Arranged marriage? And with an unknown person? What the hell man. And what? They approved me and my body to be married to their son? Thats a one weird family they have.

"And, we are meeting them today for dinner. So, don't go anywhere and you are going to wear a dress and not like what you are wearing right now. Your dress are already laid out on your bed. " My mom continued before leaving the room with my dad trailing behind her.

WHAT?! Firstly, I'm going to get married with someone who I don't even know and secondly, I have to wear dresses?! Like seriously! Can't you see my body? Me and dresses doesn't get along. And now I have to wear dresses. Might as well kill myself rather than wearing dresses. Erghh. One more thing that i couldn't get it off my mind, who is this guy? and most importantly, do i know him?

~~

 

 

tumblr_mvkvd79oLp1svqh1uo1_500.gif

tumblr_mvkpmow26I1svqh1uo1_500.jpg

LOOK AT HIM BEING Y AS ALWAYS *FAINTS*

tumblr_mvkpgoBHbe1svqh1uo1_400.gif

HUNHAN MOMENT . XP

tumblr_mvkpbixHTo1svqh1uo1_500.png

DEAD.

tumblr_mvkvaq7Agy1svqh1uo1_500.gif

OK BYE !