Saved & Recovering

No Way! I'm Marrying Him?!

**

Last Chapter:

I was still lying on the floor when i heard Kris voice shouting Luhan’s name. the next thing i knew was they were all busy fighting. My head was pounding. I looked around the room to find Luhan and i was shocked to see something that i wasn't expecting. Minho was walking towards him with a knife in his hand, and Luhan doesn't have a clue about it as he was busy fighting. I used up my strength and pushed myself off the ground. I stood up and gathere up my remaining energy and ran towards Luhan.

“Luhan!!!” I shouted and went to hug him. And in that spur of moment i felt something cold cut through my flesh and the next thing i knew, my whole world turns black , i heard my name being called out and then it went silence.

**

Luhan


"Luhan!" I heard my name being called..

I turned my head and the next thing i know, i was hugged by Hyerim. Then i was kneeling on the floor with Hyerim being unconscious in my arms, her face turning pale.

"H-hyerim.....h-hyerim ah..." I called her name out while gently shaking her body, tears was threatening to roll down my cheeks. I put my arms behind her back to support her when i felt that her clothes were drenched. I brought my hand back to look at my hand. My hand was covered with a red liquid, blood. I stared at my bloody hands with widened eyes, and then directed my gaze to Hyerim's body.

CLANG!

I looked up to see Minho, widened eyes with his hands shaking, and on the floor was a knife covered with blood, Hyerim's blood. My eyes then turned red as i was really angry, i felt the hot blood rushed to my head as my face turned red. I went to Minho and grabbed his collars.

"WHY?! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THAT?!! WHY?!! ANSWER ME BASTARD!! ANSWER ME GODDAMNIT!!" I said before i pushed him releasing his collars and punched him in the face. He fell to the ground, not saying anything. I went above him and kept throwing punches at him but Minho still kept his mouth shut, he was losing his consciousness. I was creating a magnificent art on his face. I stood up and was about to step him on his stomach but i was held back by Kris and Kai.

"Calm down Luhan! Killing him won't solve anything!" Kris shouted at me, making me a bit calm down.

Kris's right...

"I have called the ambulance and the police, they might be here in a minute." Tao voiced out, his face was bruised. Same goes to the others. Minho's men was all om the ground some unconcious.

I calmed myself down and went back to Hyerim.

Hold on a bit more Hyerim, you are gonna be okay. Stay with me..

I closed my eyes shut as the tears escaped from my eyes. I hug Hyerim tighter and placed a kissed on her forehead.

Not long, the ambulance arrived and the paramedics ushered Hyerim on to the van.

"Meet you guys at the hospital." I said to the rest before getting on the van and sat next to Hyerim's bed, while holding her hand.

After we reached the hospital, Hyerim then was rushed to the operating theater as she was losing a lot of blood. I was stopped by the nurses before i could enter the operating theater room. 10 minutes passed and i was walking to and fro in front of the operating theater door. Suddenly my head was pounding, i touched my head and my hand grazed through the wound that was on my head. i totally forgot about the wound on my head. The next thing i knew, i collapsed and my head was in contact with the cold floor of the hospital.

I slowly opened my eyes, to see the ceiling to the room. Duhh, it can't be Sehun that i'm looking at when i open my eyes right.. If that happens, i might lose my conscious again. I looked around the room it was all painted white. i wanted to get up but there was a needle that was attached on the back of my hand, my head and my abdomen hurts from the sudden movement. i touched my forehead and my head was bandaged, same for my abdomen. Then it all came back to me about what happened, how i was hit and how Hyerim was........

Hyerim!

I widened my eyes as i remembered of her. I got up, ignoring the pain on my head. i removed the blanket that was covering half of my body, as i was about to put my leg down to the floor, the door to the room bursted open.

"Yah yah! Don't even think of going out, lie down back." Kris warned me as he came to the room walking towards me.

"But-"

"No buts. Lie down back! You are in no position to say anything."

"Hyerim-"

"If you want to know about her, lie back down and keep your mouth shut."

I listened to him and lie down back on the hospital bed and he covered me back with the blanket. He then took the seat next to my bed. My head was following his movements. I am burning with desire to know about Hyerim inside, but i can't say anything. i'm scared Kris will burst. You wouldn't want to see him burst off.

"Okay, shoot. what you want to ask about her."

That's it.

"Where is Hyerim? What happened to her? is she okay? Is she alive? Anything serious? Does she need any operation? Does she-"

"Yah! What do you think i am? A robot? One at a time dude! I have only a pair ears." He stopped me while putting his large hand in front of my face.

"Sorry. Okay, most important, is she alive, she should be alive, right?"

"Yes."

"Is she okay?"

"Yes."

"Is she still in the hospital?"

"Yes."

"What happened to her?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"Uh, I mean, well, i didn't really know what happened before we came but when we came and ask the nurse at the front desk she said you fainted in front of the operating theater, and you have wounds on you body, so they placed you in one of the room while waiting for your turn to be treated as the doctors were busy treating Hyerim. After a while, Hyerim was moved to the normal ward as she was out of the danger zone, she lost a lot of blood and her body was weak because she haven't been eating properly and haven't been taking her medicines for her sickness. But all of that were treated and Hyerim is fine. But, she has not gain conscious for 3 days now, and the doctor says that her heart is still weak but it will be fine soon after she have a lot of rest. Conclusion, she's fine and so are you." He ended it with a grin on his face.

"Okay.. Wait, i have been 'sleeping' for 3 days?" I asked.

"Yeap."

"I want to meet her." I said while looking at Kris.

"The visiting time is over and you must stay in bed."

"okay, but why are you here then?"

"Because i, i mean we are a special guest."

"We?"

"Yes, we as in ex-"

"Luhan hyung~~~"

The room door bursted open and Sehun came in with his arms open wide. Then Kai, followed by Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Suho, Lay, D.O, Tao, Xiumin and then lastly Chen. Well the whole Exo to be exact.

"Yah, keep your voice down, it's night time and patients might be sleeping." Kai hushed Sehun.

"Sorry~~~"

"Lu-ge, are you feeling well?" Xiumin asked me walking to the side of my bed and placed his hands at the back of my body.

"Yeah. Thanks guys for coming here."

"No problem, what are brothers for." Chanyeol said after that showing one of his signature smile.

"Yeah~ Oh yeah, Luhan hyung we brought tteokbokki! Lets share!" Baekhyun said while pointing to the black plastic on his hands. i just nodded my head.

We were eating, then i offered mine to Kris.

"Kris, eat this."

"Nahh, it's okay. Tteokbokki is not my style." he replied while shaking his head.

"Your loss." I said and then ate the tteokbokki.

"Everything not your style, then what is your style? you tell me." Suho suddenly voiced out and then we all burst into laughing.

They were all busy talking while stuffing their mouths with foods, and then laughed. I sat there, only one thing was on my head, Hyerim. I missed her.

i miss you Hyerim. :(

**

AN UPDATE GUYS! LOVE YOU! :*

tumblr_muyw65pxIS1souns3o1_500.gif

tumblr_m0pdbrvqMr1r4fnj8o2_250.gif