Stupid Idiotic Jerk

No Way! I'm Marrying Him?!

UPDATE ~ ^^ 

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE ! ^^

============================================

 

Take your time
Waenji dugeundaeneun bamiya
Na Na Na Na
Na Na Na Na

So tonight
Dal kkeutkkaji dallyeogabolkka
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah
Yeah Yeah-

Who the heck is calling me at this timing?

I looked at the clock on my table at the side of my bed.

WHAT THE HELL ? ITS ONLY 8AM ! AND ITS SUNDAY ! THERES NO SCHOOL...... who wakes up at this timing you tell me.

I grabbed my phone and answered it with my sleepy voice . And over the phone was someone whom i didn't expect to call me at this timing.

-- Me: Yoboseyo....

-- Luhan Jerk: Yah fatty ! Wake up !

-- Me: What the ....... Luhan, may i know why are you calling me at this timing ?

-- Luhan Jerk: Yah fatty, wake up immediately ! Aishhh ! Palli ! I will be there in less than 20 minutes ! I will explain to you when i reach there.

And he hung up.

What the hell is wrong with this guy . ITS FREAKING 8AM IN THE MORNING !!!! ERGHHH.

Around 15 minutes later my phone rang again .

-- Me: Yes.. Luhan?

-- Luhan Jerk: Yah, where the hell are you? Im right in front of your house . Faster come out.

-- Me: Arasso.......

First he woke me up at 8am in the morning asking me to get ready, rushing me and to meet him without telling me the reasos, and now he is ordering me around. Idiot jerk .

I went out of my house slowly not to wake my parents up. I exited the main door and saw Luhan leaning against his sports car.

Daebakk... his car is more beautiful than me..

I walked towards him and saw him frowning.

"Why are you wearing a t-shirt and jeans?" He asked looking at me from head to toe.

Stop judging me idiot. Always making people feel bad. Ergh.

"Well, dresses are uncomfortable to me." I replied.

"Yeahh, i can see that from your body size. Get in." He said before walking towards the driver seat.

Ouch. That really hurts. /sigh/ I hate myself and i hate him.

I got into the car and sat beside the driver seat. Luckily my body can fit in. After i wore my seatbelt we drove off. It was silent when i decided to asked him.

"Uhh, Luhan."

"What." He replied coldly.

"Where are we going at this timing?" I then asked again, making him frown before sighing.

I can't even ask a question?

"We are eating breakfast together, then we are going to pick your wedding dress and then head home. This is all planned by omma, not me." He said while focusing his eyes on the road.

This early? What's with Mrs. Lu ? Sigh.. And this Luhan, cannot be nice for once. He is lucky that my temper is not that bad now.

After that, the whole ride was in silence. We reached the restaurant where we gonna have our breakfast. None of us opened our mouth to talked. Both of us weren't talking to each other when we were sitting down infront the table looking at the menu. It was too silent. I wanted to talk but i'm scared to open my mouth. 
Just try. Hwaiting Hyerim!

"Uhh, Luhan..... what do you like to eat, or what is your favourite food?" I asked him, gathering my courage, breaking the ice between us.

"For what you want to know? So you can cook for me and bring it to school for me to eat and be nice to me so that i will gladly accept you? Not gonna happen...........fat ." He answered nonchalantly and muttered the last part to himself so that i can't hear, but oh well, i heard it, before continuing to look at the food menu infront of him.

Again.. ouch for the umpteenth time.

And with that i didn't asked any question anymore. After having our breakfast in silence, we went to the boutique. When we entered the boutique, my jaw literally dropped open. Well, for Luhan, since just now after he answered the question, he didn't say any single word, only when he asked what do i want to eat. After that, nothing. Well, back to me, well yeah, my jaw literally dropped open like seriously. The boutique was full of different wedding gowns and dresses of different colours, but mostly white. I went to the racks and browsed through. One of the dress caught my eye, but when i look in the mirror at my reflection, i put it back and looked at other dresses.

I hate my body. :(

Luhan only sat on a couch and play with his phone. Well, he is a guy, so it's easy for him. I looked through again and with some help from the sales lady to look for sizes that fits me, i got some few dresses, most of them black in colour. I took it to the fitting room to try it on. Luhan was still sitting on the couch ignoring me.

Stupid jerk. But i can't wait to try these on ! :)

So i went into the fitting room and tried all the dresses and the last one caught my eye. After trying it own and looking at my own reflection, i love the dress. It was simple yet elegant and it wrapped my oversize body just well showing the curves that i have.

Gothic-Plus-Size-Wedding-Dresses-Red-And

I went out to show it to Luhan, to ask for his opinions, but when the curtain was open, it revealed an empty couch. On the couch was only my bag and my phone. I went to the couch to take a look at my phone and i saw a message. I read the message and i felt crushed and humiliated at the same time.

-- Luhan Jerk: Yah fatty~ I was bored and i don't wanna see you in wedding dresses because i know it's not gonna look good on you even though the dress are all nice. So i went somewhere for a while. Call me when you are done.

. I really hate him.

~~