Unfair

No Way! I'm Marrying Him?!

UPDATEEE~~

tumblr_n1cg6exvKE1rmxqu2o2_500.gif

**********************************

Last Chapter:

"He has not been sleeping much this lately since Hyerim was kidnapped." Chen pointed out.

"Yeap, he was always feeling restless. " Kai then said.

"Let him sleep then. Lay, after you finish your snack, can you start the search?" Suho asked him.

"Yeap." Lay simply answered.

_End of Third Person's POV_

 

Luhan

I was in my dreamland when suddenly i heard someone yelled before i heard muffled voice.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Lay's mouth being covered by Kai.

"Oh hyung. You are awake." Kai said before grinning.

"Yeah..." I said before rubbing my eyes and sat up straight on the couch.

"Sorry i fell asleep. Did i miss anything?" I continued before moving towards Lay and sat beside him.

"It's okay Luhan. you haven't had enough sleep these days. Nope, you didn't miss anything. But.... we have great news." Kris said from behind.

"You guys found her?" I asked, widening my eyes and focused my attention on Lay.

Lay nodded his head.

"Yeap. She's being locked at a warehouse near the Dongdaemun area. (Idk if there is, so i just write it. >_<)

"Really?" I asked again, not believing that he found out so easily.

"Yeah, but Minho is not alone. I was able to hack into the security cctv camera around the area and there seem to be 4 more people with him. So total 5 including Minho." Lay continued.

"Daebak. Hyung, you are a genius!" Sehun complimented before they high five each other.

Me on the other side was only able to say Thank You to him.

"Now, all we need is a plan to save Hyerim." Kai said.

"Wow! I feel excited already, even though we haven't started the plan." Tao giggled.

"Yes, a plan. But how?" I asked

"Chill, Luhan. There's 12 of us, and 5 of them. Who will win?" Kris asked before raising his eyebrows.

"But i'm not confident though. I'm scared that suddenly there will be more than 5 there." I said before sighing and leaned against the couch behind me.

"Guys, i got a plan." D.O suddenly said catching all our attention and focused on him.

"What is it? Spill it." Kris said.

"But not all of us will be going. You all have your mobile phones with you guys right?"

All of us nodded.

"Okay, good. Two of us will stay here, one of them would be Lay so that he can tell you guys about the guys position, all that. The rest of you guys will be heading to the place where Hyerim is being placed at. And the other person that is staying here, will be me." D.O finished off with a smile.

"The important thing is, when will this be carried out?" Kai asked.

"Tonight?" I asked.

"Cool. Since at night, not many people will be around at that time. So it will be easy." Kris said cooly.

"Okay then, guys, lets get ready. But before that, thanks guys for helping me out in this dangerous situation." I said before looking at each of them.

"Nah, it's okay hyung. I'm good at martial arts remember? So all of us will be fine!" Tao cheered me up by hugging me.

"What are brothers for?" Suho then hugged me.

"Thanks guys. Lets get ready then!" I said before getting ready for tonight's plan.

Hyerim i'm coming.

Hyerim

I opened my eyes and noticed that darkness has already surrounded me. As i told you before, the only source of light was only from the window that's located on one the walls with half of it covered with a metal. So when the darkness surrounded me, i knew it was already night. Another day passes with no one coming to save me. As days passed, the amount of bruises increases, and it hurts. Every single day i cried and cried and cried, until i had no more tears.

I was lying on the cold floor, when i heard the door creaked open. I don't have to look to know who it was. I laid there, not moving a single muscle, closing my eyes tightly. Suddenly i heard the door slammed open, and the sound of dragging the chair on the concrete floor. I pushed myself up and fold my legs into a sitting position

He put the chair in front of me with his left hand and he holds his mobile phone on his right hand.

"Hmm, it seems that you dear husband is taking his own sweet time in finding me to save you..Or maybe he decided not to come here and save you?" He said before laughing.

"Shut up, he's not like that..." i muttered under my breath.

"Oooo, feisty huh? I didn't know you could be like this my dear Hyerim. Hahaha! How could you be sure that he's gonna save you? Huh?" He said before grabbing my face.

He could be right. Luhan might not come here to save me, but i believe Luhan will come and save me.

"Let us see, what is your husband currently doing.." He said to me before releasing my face to dial the numbers on his phone.

.

.

.

.

"Hello." Luhan's voice was heard.

God, i really miss his voice. :(

"Hello there, Mr Luhan."

"What the hell do you want bastard?" Luhan voice changed.

"Oo, chill. You wouldn't want to get angry with me or your dear wife will receive the punishment in your place. You wouldn't want that will you?"

"Don't ever dream of touching her body with you filthy hands, not even a single strand of her hair, if not, when i find you, i will not leave you alone and i will make you not able to move your hand bastard!" Luhan shouted over the phone.

"Wow , Luhan, you really dream big do you. Hahaha! Come and find me first then you can talk about that later on, son of a murderer! By the way, you still have yet to give me your answer. Your time will end in a few more hours, if you don't give me your answer, i will kill-"

"I will be there you bastard! SO DON'T TOUCH HYERIM, OR ELSE I WILL KILL YOU!"

"So you have made a good choice. Good, i will be waiting for you with your dear wife."

And with that he hung up the phone, before looking at me and smiled.

"I can wait till he comes. I will let him suffer the pain slowly as i watch him whimpering asking for help. Oh, and you will be there too to observe the show. " He said to me before grinning.

"NO! You can't do that to him jerk!" I shouted.

"Oh, i can Hyerim. You don't know what i'm capable of. Hah. But, before that we have to give you food, don't we? Poor my baby, haven't been eating since yesterday." He said while pouting.

"The food will arrive soon, so eat it okay?" He said to me as if nothing happened while my hair. He stood up and walk towards the door before exiting the room and closing the door. Soon i heard him shout on the opposite side of the door.

"Yah Kim Jonghyun, get her some food!"

Soon enough, a "Yes" was heard.

I was still sitting, around 10 minutes later, the food was brought in by Jonghyun.

He pulls the chair that was brought in earlier by Minho and put the tray on the chair. He uncuffed me so that i can use my hand to eat. And he went out, not forgetting to lock the door so that i won't escape.

I rubbed my wrist where it was being cuffed earlier, my wrist was red. After that, i took the spoon and slowly eat the food. I couldn't finish the food, i drank the water that was given and push the chair aside. To tell the truth, the water taste a bit weird even though it was just plain water.

A few minutes later i could my head throbbing and could feel myself feeling a bit tipsy.

Why am i feeling like this? I didn't even drink any alcoholic drink. It was only plain water... Wait, could it be they mixed something to make me feel like this. Damn it, my head is throbbing.

As if he knows what's happening, Minho came in. I looked at him to see him smirking at me.

"How are you feeling my dear Hyerim?" He asked before crouching in front of me.

"Hahaha, you are not drunk for your info."

He knows what i'm feeling?

"Instead you will soon be paralysed..."

"B-bwoh?" I asked stuttering.

"Soon, you won't feel your arms and legs. You will breathe faster and your tongue will go numb. And eventually you will fall asleep." He said before my cheeks.

You must be kidding me!

"Op-oppa..."

"Don't worry baby, Oppa won't kill you, the amount i gave to you won't make you die but you will fall asleep for quite a long time. " He said to me while giving me a sympathetic look.

"Op-oppa, you are be-being unfair..."

"What's unfair? It doesn't exist in my dictionary after my dad died unfairly. Hahaha. Sleep tight baby."

Lu-luhann...

~~

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT. I THINK ITS BECOMING WORSE. MY WRTING I MEANT. SIGH~

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS!