Saving Hyerim P2

No Way! I'm Marrying Him?!

UPDATE AGAIN~

**

 

Last Chapter:

After the rest of them went off, my phone rings to see that the bastard was calling as if he knew i have reached.

“Hello Luhan..” He greeted. I didn't reply.

“Feisty huh? Haha. Where are you Luhan? You have to hurry, your dear wife is soon to be asleep for a veryyyyy long time.” He said to me and then burst into laughters.

If i followed my heart, i will have just run into the warehouse, find him and killed him and save Hyerim but i know if i do that, Hyerim won't be safe.

**

Luhan

"I'm at the entrance of your stupid warehouse." I said through gritted teeth.

"Ohh, so you have reached. I have asked one of my people to open the door. Come in. To warn you, don't do anything stupid, i have my eyes on you." He warned me.

, you don't have to say, i already knew.

I rolled my eyes as i made my way to the entrance where one of his guys have already opened the door and waiting for me to enter.

"I'm already inside."

"Good, follow that guy, he will bring you to me."

I hung up on his call and follow that guy, trailing behind hjm. As we were walking, i looked up to the corners of the ceilings to see if there was any cctv, there wasn't any of it at that point of time, so i took the chance and texted Kris.

-- Me: I'm already inside, on my way to see that bastard. Do the rest for me. Even if i don't come out, save Hyerim and get the hell out of here and don't bother about me. I trust you duizhang.

--Kris: Jerk, only think for yourself, i'm gonna get all of us out of here, so don't say anything by yourself. Good luck. Stay alive bro.

I was about to lock my phone when i receive another message. This time from D.O.

--D.O : Lay told me to tell you not to off your phone so he can know where you are and inform the rest.

I was keeping my eyes on the ceiling when i saw one on the right corner of the ceiling, i locked my phone and slid it in my back pocket of my jeans.

As we were walking, i walked past this room where the door was made of metal instead of wood. It's weird, but i let the thought pass to the back of my head, a few more steps and we reached in front of this wooden door. The guy who walked me there knocked the door and a voice was heard from the other side of the door. he then opened the door and let me in.

"Oh, there you are. I was waiting for you, i thought you left because you were too scared. How are you my dear friend?" That bastard said opening his arms to welcome me. I looked at him in disgust and scoffed.

"What, you are not gonna hug your friend?" he said while pouting, man i feel like punching the hell out of him.

"I'm here, so let Hyerim go. " I said while staring at him.

"Hahahahaa, not so fast my friend. Before that, let me show you your dear wife. I bet you are gonna be surprised." He said while walking past me, purposely bump my shoulder and went out of the room. I followed him and then he took me and stopped in front of the metal door that i walked past earlier.

He then knocked the door, and called out to a guy named Jonghyun.

"Yah, Kim Jonghyun, opened the door." he said, and within minutes the door was open to reveal a blonde haired guy, topless. My eyes widened at the sight of him. When i looked behind him, there lays Hyerim on the cold floor looking as vulnerable as ever. Her clothes was dirty and her arms , legs and face were full of bruises and scars. Without hesitating, i charged towards that Jonghyun guy and pushed him by shoulders to a wall.

"What the hell did you do to my wife?!!' I said. I was about to punch him when two other guys hold my arms and pulled me back to face Minho.

"Woah! Don't worry, he didn't do anything to your wife, yet. But....if you don't listen to my orders, i will let him do something to your wife, while having you watching her." He said while smirking and then walked towards Hyerim.

He squatted down beside Hyerim and pulled her hair, lifting her face of the floor.

"Damn it Minho! Let her go! Don't do anything to her anymore please! Anything do it to me! Please!" i shouted at him while tears b in my eyes, threatening to fall as i see Hyerim, shutting her eyelids tightly to bear the pain that Minho was giving to her, she opened her eyes and looked at me with pitiful eyes and tears were b in her eyes.

Damn it! I'm sorry Hyerim, i'm helpless, guys where the hell are you! But why isn't she saying anything or shouting?

_On the other side(the other members):_

"Hyung! Hyung! There's a door here!" Sehun shouted to his hyungs.

"Yah, lower down your voice a bit, there might hear us." Kai and Kris said in unison.

"O.........kay. Sorry." Sehun said before heading towards the door. They opened the door and went in, carefully not to make someone notice them.

"Lay, is there any cctv located on the left side of the building, theres this door that somewhat leads us to the basement." Kris said to Lay through the phone.

"Nope, cctvs are only located at the main door and along the way to minho's 'room'."

"Oh, okay, i will take it from here. Thanks."

"Be careful."

---

"Yah, baekhyun, Tao, theres a door here... come here faster." Chen called out to the others.

"Arraso." Both baek and tao said in unison.

"Lets pull it open. Be careful not to make any loud noise."

After they opened the door, Tao entered first. Since he learned martial arts, the hyungs asked him to go in first to see if the room was clear.

"The room is clear. But it doesn't look like a room, more like a basement. come in palli." Tao said after checking that the area was clear.

"Okayy."

---

Without the 9 guys knowing, they were slowly heading towards each other. Yeap, all the doors was located at the basement. one on the left side of the warehouse, one on the left and one at the back. So they end up meeting each other at the middle of the basement.

"Arggh!" Tao suddenly shouted when his back touched something.

"Oh my kkaebsong~" Baekhyun said while holding his chest, which he was shocked when tao suddenly shouted.

Both turned to see each other.

"Shhh! It's us!" Chanyeol whispered loud enough for Baek, Tao and Chen to hear him.

"Well i thought it was Yoda from Star Wars when i see you from far~" Baek whispered to himself but too bad, Chanyeol hears him.

"I heard that Baekhyun!" Chanyeol snapped.

"Aish jinjja! I thought you guys were Minho's guys!" Chen said.

"What? yah do we look like-"

"Oh, it you guys.. I thought it was Minho's people." Kai suddenly emerged from behind one of the walls followed by Sehun and then Kris.

"Sigh, do we look like the bad guys to you? Anyway, since we met, now what are gonna do? Lay hyung called us earlier saying there were no cctvs around this area of the the warehouse so he can't help us anymore." Chanyeol explained.

"Yeah, i heard that too." Kris said.

Suddenly all of them heard shoutings from above.

"Hey, isn't that Luhan's voice?!" Xiumin suddenly said after listening to the shoutings.

"Yeah! It his! What are gonna do?" Tao asked.

"We have to save him, lets go." Kris said and then they all headed upstairs following the voices that they heard.

**

SHALL UPDATE SOON~