Plan

No Way! I'm Marrying Him?!

Last Chapter:

“Eww hyung!!! You don't have to kiss me!” Kai whined while wiping his cheeks.

I could just laughed. This was the first time i laughed since the day Hyerim was kidnapped.

Hyerim, just hold on for a little longer more. I will save you, i promise. I will make up to you for all the wrongdoings i had done to you previously by saving you. PLease hold on a little longer more, Xi Hyerim.

~~

Kai

Wow! I didn't know i will have my own point of view! Thank you authornim! Anyway back to me.

We were all sitting down, thinking on how to save Hyerim from Minho. When suddenly a thought came to my mind. 
"Hyung, guys, i think this might do to search where is Hyerim and Choi Minho." I voiced out.

"What is it?" Lulu hyung asked frantically before grabbing my shoulder to make me looked at him.

Ouch, that hurts hyung.

"Let me ask you. How does Minho called us?" I asked while putting down Lulu hyung hands on my shoulder before turning my body to look at the rest.

"Of course, using his handphone. Why are you asking?" Sehun answered.

"Exactly, a phone. We have seen this many times in dramas or movies haven't we?" I said while raising my eyebrows.

"Kai, what are you trying to say, and see what?" Chanyeol asked is his annoyed voice.

This hyung loses his temper very easily. He should be kept in a chiller for a while.

"Omg, you guys are slow....." I sighed before answering but i was cutted off by Kyungsoo hyung.

"Wait, Kai, are you talking about how the detectives in the movies, using computer and all that to find where the bad guy is by tracking down him through his phone number?" Kyungsoo hyung asked.

"As expected of our Kyungsoo hyung." I said before winking at Kyungsoo hyung.

This hyung is so clever, thats why i like him. Heh. Wait. NO NO NO, not like as in like as a man, i meant like, like as a brother? Yeah something like that.. /grins/

"Omg Kai! You are so genius!!! Thank you!" I was cut off from my thoughts when this Lulu hyung suddenly shouted and gave me a kiss on my cheeks.

EWWWWWWWWW.. NOOO.... I was saving my cheeks for the one i love, not for Lulu hyung. Ergh. T_T

"Eww hyung!!! You don't have to kiss me!" I whined while wiping my cheeks with Sehun sleeves.

"Yah hyung!" Sehun whined while pulling his sleeves and exchange sits with Kyungsoo hyung.

Suddenly Luhan hyung asked something that made me froze in my sit.

"But wait, who's good at all this computer thing?" He asked, and I looked at him.

Damn, i didn't think about that.../grins/

"Uh......." That was all that came out from my mouth, suddenly Kyungsoo hyung interrupted.

"Well, we could ask Lay hyung if he could help us since Lay hyung's father used to work as a detective." Kyungsoo hyung said while pointing to Lay. I looked at him and smile and mouthed the word 'Thank you' to him.

I sighed in relief.

Kyungsoo hyung just saved my again. Phew. Wair, thats it? My part end here? Aww.... :(

Luhan

"But wait, who's good at all this computer thing?" I asked.

"Uh......." Before Kai answered, D.O suddenly interrupted.

"Well, we could ask Lay hyung if he could help us since Lay hyung's father used to work as a detective." D.O said while pointing to Lay

All our heads turned to Lay who looked shocked with the sudden attention to him.

"Well, you guys are lucky because i recently saw how my dad did this previously and luckily it's still clear in my head, maybe i could help you guys." He replied while scratching the back of his neck and then smiling to us.

"Recently? I thought your dad quit on being a detective?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yeah, but recently one of his friends asked his help since he is good at this type of things. So yeah." Lay answered

"Ooohhh.." All of them said in unison before bursting into laughter.

"Thats great then!" Sehun cheered.

"But, did any of you bring laptop?" Lay asked.

"I did." Tao said from the back before heading towards his backpack and taking out his laptop.

"Tao-yah why did you bring your laptop? No wonder you brought a big bag with you. What else did you bring along with you Tao?" Baekhyun asked Tao before grabbing his bag and emptied his bag. All that came out from his bag was different type of snacks. Name it, its there, trust me. And his headphones, portable charger and his jacket.

"Tao-yah! We are not going camping. We are saving someone here. Why do you have to bring all of this??" Kris asked before pointing at the snack.

"Well, i thought that we wont have time to buy food so i brought this for us to eat and for the laptop, well, i could foresee that we will be needing this so i brought it." Tao answered before smiling to us.

All we could do was to laugh at his answer.

"Hyung, lets eat first eo? Im hungry.." Tao said with aegyo.

"Arraso." I replied to them. And they started grabbing the snacks and eating them.

"Hyung, you want some?" Sehun offered Kris.

"Aniyo, snacks are not my style~" Was all he replied. But when Chanyeol offered him a biscuit infront of his mouth, he opened it but before he could bite it, Chanyeol pulls back and bursted into laughters. 

"I thought you say this is not your style?" Chanyeol said in between his laughters.

"Ani, seeing you guys eat make me feel like wanting to eat too." He replied before grinning.

All i could do was to sit back and smile. Somewhere in my head was a plan on how to save Hyerim later on. Truthfully, i dont knkw since when i have been feeling like this to Hyerim. How many times i think about it, i still couldnt figure out. Sigh. I was busy watching them but without me knowing i fell asleep.

Narrator

All of the Exo members were sitting down listening to Chen's lame jokes while eating the snacks. Suho was about to call out for Luhan to join them before getting into work but then when he turned his head, he saw Luhan fast asleep on the couch.

"Yah, guys, quieten down, Luhan is sleeping." He informed them.

"He has not been sleeping much this lately since Hyerim was kidnapped." Chen pointed out.

"Yeap, he was always feeling restless. " Kai then said.

"Let him sleep then. Lay, after you finish your snack, can you start the search?" Suho asked him.

"Yeap." Lay simply answered.

"Good then."

~~

A SHORT UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS. ;)