A little hopeless?

No Way! I'm Marrying Him?!

HEY GUYS! I PLANNED TO JUST CONTINUE HERE. IM THINKING OF FINISHING THE SOTRY IN A FEW MORE CHAPTERS AND WILL BEGIN A NEW STORY(HOPEFULLY CAN). SO YEAH! SORRY FOR THE LONG PERIOD OF NOT UPDATING!

UPDATE FOR YOU! :)

************************************************

 

Last Chapter:

“Me? I'm the son to the man who your father had killed!”

What? Mr Xi, killed someone?

“What? My father didn't kill anyone you bastard!!”

That was the first time i heard Luhan calling someone bastard. He must be really upset.

“Yes he did! He was the one who cause my father to die due to depression! Why? Because of your father, my father’s company went bankrupt! So his death is due to your father!! I'm going to give you 24 hours, by then you have to give me your answer, if not say goodbye to your dear wife.” After he said that, he ended the call. He kicked the chair which flew and hit the walls and broke into pieces. Then he slowly approached me and squatted down in front of me. He came face to face with me, where i could see his face clearly.

No way...this is not true! i must be dreaming! NO!

"M-m-minho op-oppa.." i stuttered with my eyes widened at the sight of his face.

"Thats right my baby, surprise." He said with a sly grin on his face.

No........................

~~

 

Hyerim

"B-but why oppa? I trusted you.." I said with a soft voice as my tears threatened to fall.

Why minho oppa? Why?

"Why?! You are asking my why?! Why don't you go and ask your husband?!" He said to me while grabbing my face harshly making me looked at him face to face. I tried to get my face out of his grip but to no avail, he tightened his grip on my face which made me whined in pain.

"But, Luhan have no fault." I said to him, enduring the pain that he was exerting on my chin.

"Yeah, even my dad have no fault.. bu- but he died!" He shouted at my face before letting my face go.

"Then for that, you should have a talk to Mr Lu! Doing this won't solve anything Minho oppa." I shouted trying to reasoned him. I don't know from where i got that energy to shout.

"Why are you defending that guy?!!! What has he done for you?! All he did was to ignore you!" He shouted, before lowering his voice and continued in a soothing tone while cupping my face,"Why can't you side me? I was always there for you and will always be."

What is going on with Oppa?

I gathered my energy and pushed his hands away from my face.

Oppa is becoming weird. What is happening?

"Oppa, are you sick somewhere?" I asked looking at him with teary eyes, lifting my hand up to touch his face.

"No!" he shouted and stood up suddenly which made me jumped in shock.

"And don't look at me like that with those eyes. I won't change my decision in making him and his family miserable." He said with his back facing me before turning around, walked to me and kneeled infront of me.

"I'm going to hurt everyone around him. If you are also one of them..... i don't mind hurting you." he looked at me with a smirk on his face, cupping my face really hard, before pushing my face towards the side harshly and going out of the room closing the door with a slam.

"Oppa..." I called out in a soft tone before tears trickled down my face.

Where is the oppa i used to know? Where is the heartwarming and kind hearted oppa that i knew? What is happening..... Luhan, where are you, i miss you.. Please save me...

I pulled my knees together and hug them, burying my face. Too many things was going on, my head was in pain. I tried to reduce the pain by cupping my head but it's not working.

While i was busy trying to reduce the pain, a thought came across me.

If Minho oppa was the one who kidnapped me, so earlier he said about him being the son to whom he believed that Luhan's appa killed his father.....that means that Mr Choi is dead?!! But when?! I didn't hear anything about that before!

I gave up in thinking what might had happened as the pain was unbearable. So i ended up lying down on the cold floor, closing my eyes slowly. Waiting for the day that i would be freed from here, from this miserable place.

Luhan

"NOOO!" I threw my phone to the floor and the battery to the phone came out. The rest was stunned and couldn't say anything. I ruffled my hair in frustration and covered my face with my hands once again.

Hyerimm....

"Hyung, who was that? Do you know that guy?" I heard Sehun asked.

I nodded my head.

"Bwoh? I thought you said that you don't know that guy?" Kris asked.

"Yeah, at first i don't know, but now i'm sure who it is." i replied again looking a Kris before sighing.

"Who?" Alleyes on me before asking.

"Choi Minho."

I heards some "eh?" and some gasped

"Choi Minho?! Are you talking about the one whose father owned a luxury branded company who died a year ago because his company went bankrupt??" D.O asked with his eyes wide open.

I sighed before nodding my head for the umpteenth time.

"But why is he doing this?" Suho asked this time.

"As you heard earlier, he thought that because of Luhan's dad, his father died. But actually, Mr Lu didn't do anything wrong and has nothing to do with this." Kris answered in my place.

Suho mouth formed a shape "O" after hearing the explanation.

"Now what are you going to do?" Kai asked me before sitting beside me and putting his arm on my shoulder.

"I don't know...." I said, nearly on the verge of giving up.

But you can't give up, Hyerim is your wife, so you must save her! Think Luhan! THINK!!

I shut my eyes tightly and think of possible ways to save Hyerim.

Suddenly, Kai said something that i really had been wanting to hear.

"Hyung, guys, i think this might do, in helping to search where is Hyerim and Choi Minho."

"What is it?" I asked frantically before grabbing Kai's shoulder to make him looked at me.

"Let me ask you. How does Minho called us?" Kai asked.

"Of course, using his handphone. Why are you asking this? Isn't it obvious?" Sehun answered before chuckling.

"Exactly, a phone. We have seen this happening many times in dramas or movies haven't we?" Kai said.

"Kai, what are you trying to say, and see what?" Chanyeol asked is his annoyed voice.

"Omg, you guys are slow....." Before he could finish his sentence, D.O cut him off.

"Wait, Kai, are you talking about how the detectives in the movies, using computer and all that to find where the bad guy is by tracking him down through his phone number?" D.O asked.

"As expected of our Kyungsoo hyung." Kai said before winking at D.O

The rest ws nodding theire heads and some formed a shape "O" with their mouth.

"Omg Kai! You are so genius!!! Thank you!" Without hesitating i hugged him and kissed him on the cheeks.

"Eww hyung!!! You don't have to kiss me!" Kai whined while wiping his cheeks.

I could just laughed. This was the first time i laughed since the day Hyerim was kidnapped.

Hyerim, just hold on for a little longer more. I will save you, i promise. I will make up to you for all the wrongdoings i had done to you previously by saving you. Please hold on a little longer more, Lu Hyerim.

~~

 

ENJOY GUYS!

-byul1234