Saving Hyerim P1

No Way! I'm Marrying Him?!

JUST A SHORT UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS, SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. SHALL UPDATE AGAIN SOON. 

**

 

LAST CHAPTER:

“Soon, you won't feel your arms and legs. You will breathe faster and your tongue will go numb. And eventually you will fall asleep.” He said before my cheeks.

You must be kidding me!

“Op-oppa...”

“Don't worry baby, Oppa won't kill you, the amount i gave to you won't make you die but you will fall asleep for quite a long time. “ He said to me while giving me a sympathetic look.

“Op-oppa, you are be-being unfair...”

“What's unfair? It doesn't exist in my dictionary after my dad died unfairly. Hahaha. Sleep tight baby.”

**

Luhan

After the heated conversation with that bastard, i called the other guys to assemble at the living room of the hotel.

"What happen hyung? You don't look good.." Sehun said while he took a seat by my side, while the rest started to gather in front of me, all eyes were on me.

"That bastard Minho just called me, and i felt like something is off. I have to go there as fast as i can, i'm afraid that he will harm Hyerim and if anything happens to Hyerim, i won't forgive that bastard and even myself." I said while clasping my fingers together.

"I don't think he will do that..and why would you blame yourself? Its not your fault." Suho who was sitting beside me said that.

I shook my head and said, " You don't know what he is capable to do. I knew him during high school days, and when he said something, he will do it. Even if its not my fault, but if anything happen to Hyerim, i won't be able.to seek her dogiveness for all the hurt that i had given her. "

The rest all stared at me while Suho rub my shoulders to give comfort. The rest was looking at me asking me for explaination for what i said in the forst line about Minho.

"It's a long story, i will tell you guys later. i'm going guys, i dont care what happens to me as long as she is save. I will be responsible for anything. If i don't come back, please go and save Hyerim for me." I said as i started to stand up and heading towards my room to take my clothes.

"Wowowow! mister, where do you think you are going?" Kris pulled my hand and make me look at him.

"What? I'm going to save Hyerim! Why are you asking? I just said it." I said getting impatient.

"Whoa, chill bro. I know, but, you are not going alone mister, we are coming along. The plan is still on but we are going earlier. That's all. So chill okay, we want Hyerim save too." Kris smiled as he patted my back.

I think he's right, i have to calm down..

"Okay guys, lets do this! Lets get ready!"I heard baekhyun said to the rest of the guys when i was heading to my room.

"Lets do this."

-10 minutes later-

"Okay, lets go. D.O, Lay, we will be counting on you guys." Kris said before he heads out from the door.

"No worries. i will call you guys." Lay said.

-15 minutes later- [They reached the place]

"Damn...it's so creepy.." Tao cooed.

"Wheres the entrance to this creepy warehouse?" Xiumin asked.

"I don't know. We have to ask lay. Someone contact Lay." I said while moving my head to the left and right to see if anyone is guarding the place or all of them are inside.

"Uh, hyung, Lay hyung said that there are 4 entrance to this warehouse if he's not wrong. He can't get the view of the back of the warehouse since there are no cctv. And i told him the name of the warehouse so i told him and he said he tried to hack into their cctv's around this old warehouse and he succeeded." Sehun informed us.

"Ohhh...wait, what? There's cctv in this creepy old warehouse?" Kai asked surprised.

Kai has a point. Thats weird.

"There might be a chance that Minho installed them recently so that to prevent Hyerim from escaping or maybe to see if Luhan brought someone with him." Chen pointed out.

"Ahh, that makes sense." Kai smiled.

"Guys, if he installed cctvs, then we cannot go inside as a whole or stand here together. We have to hide. If he sees us together like this, he will know that we are plotting something. Split into groups of three and find the entranced to this warehouse. And then we contact each other if you find the entrances. I will go in myself by the main door."

"Be careful Luhan." Kris warned me before splitting the group into three and finding the other entrances.

After the rest of them went off, my phone rings to see that the bastard was calling as if he knew i have reached.

"Hello Luhan.." He greeted, i could feel him smirking over the phone. I didn't reply.

"Feisty huh? Haha. Where are you Luhan? You have to hurry, your dear wife is soon to be asleep for a veryyyyy long time." He said to me and then burst into laughters.

What the hell did he do to Hyerim?!!

If i followed my heart, i will have just run into the warehouse, find him and killed him and save Hyerim but i know if i do that, Hyerim won't be safe.

Relax Luhan. He is testing you. Be calm and save Hyerim.

~~