Trouble P2

No Way! I'm Marrying Him?!

LASTCHAPTER:

I was about to walked away from the door when i heard her shout from opposite the door.

“What’s so good about her?!! Oppa, you are going to regret for choosing her over me! You are going to regret it! And the victim for this will be HYERIM! Heard that?! HYERIM!”

~~

Luhan
 

"JUST GO!" I shouted back in anger behing the door. With that i heard her stomping her feet away from the room door.

But, can i believe her words? Is she going to do anything to Hyerim? Arggh!! This woman! WHy isn't she picking up her phone when someone is calling?!!

I ruffled my hair in frustration. I tried calling her again, and this time, it go through.

"Yah! Where the hell are you and why aren't you picking up my calls??!" I shouted through the phone.

"Woah, slow down man.. Hahahahahahaha.... Are you looking for your wife Mr. Lu Han?" Someone said over the phone with a sarcarstic tone.

"Who the hell is this?! Where the hell is my wife?! What have you done to her?!!"

"Chill, what i had done to her is just the beginning. So now you are acknowledging that she is youR wife? Haha, in the first place without my permission, you wouldn't be able to get married to her, bastard."

WHO THE HELL IS THIS!

"Who is this?! And what do you want from me you bastard!!"

"What i want? I want your life!"

-tut tut tut-

With that the call ended.

! WHO THE HELL WAS THAT! Hyerim...........i'm sorry.

I covered my face with both of my hands.

I will save you, just hold on there. I ha-have to get help. Relax Luhan. Think! Yes, exo!

With trembling hands, I dialed Kris number and waited for him to pick up his phone.

Answer you phone Kris! Goddamnit!

"Hello?"

"Hello? Kris?"

"Yeah. What's wrong with your voice dude?"

"Hyerim....."

"What's with her?"

"She... she has been kidnapped."

"WHAT?! BY WHO?!"

"i don't know... i'm trying to figure out.."

"Are you still in Jeju?"

"Yeah.."

"Stay there. We will be there in less than 30 minutes. Send me your address."

=20 minutes later=

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"YAH LUHAN! OPEN THE DOOR!"

I stood up from the couch and went to open the door.

"Hyung! Are you okay?!" Sehun barging in through the door and came to me.

"I am... but Hyerim...sigh... i'm worried. I'm such a useless husband." I went to sit on the couch and covered my face with my hands. Suho came and sat beside me and put his hands around my shoulder to calm me down.

"Hey, relax.. We are here right? What are friends for?" Kai said.

"Yeah.." everyone agreed with him.

"But hyung..... since when have you been starting to take care of Hyerim?" Kai asked.

"Since she was admitted in the hospital. I guess? I don't even know.." I said in a questioning tone. i myself don't even know when i started to feel like this.

"What? She was admitted in the hospital? Why? And how come you didn't tell us?" Kris said.

"She fainted on the 4th day we are here, so i brought her to the hospital to found out that she was suffering from Leukemia. Since then i guess. I even felt nothing when Sunghee hugged me a while go." i replied, now leaning back against the couch.

"Leukemia? Does she know?"

"Yeah, she kept it from me, she didn't tell me. Sigh... Oh, if you guys are wondering, i'm over with Sunghee." I said, but no one was surprised when they heard that.

"Thats good hyung. We don't even like her from the beginning. The way she call us 'Exo oppaa~~' make me feel like puking." Sehun said while imitating her. I chuckled at his answer.

"Sigh... now what i'm supposed to do? I don't even know who the hell was that and where the hell is Hyerim."

"Oh, did Hyerim has a tracking device in her phone?"

"No..... but thinking it back, earlier when Sunghee came, she said about getting her revenge on Hyerim because i chose Hyerim over her, and i will regret it." I pointed out while looking at my group of friends. Then Kris looked at me.

"That means, she must know about this." Both of us said together. The rest looked at us weirdly.

"So we have to find her. If she is involved in this, she must know where she is." Kris continued and everyone nodded.

"Lets go and find her everyone. Everyone have their cell phone together with them right?"

"Yeah."

"Good, anything contact me or Kris. Go in pairs guys. Lets go."

This continued for the next day but there was no sign of Sunghee neither the caller. I began to be more worried about Hyerim.

Hyerim, be strong, i will be there for sure.

<2DAYSLATER>

Today is the 3rd day since Hyerim was kidnapped, there were still no sign of her, nor the caller or Sunghee. The rest of Exo have been with me for the past 2 days. We were all sitting down discussing what to do next when suddenly my phone rang. I answered it, putting on speaker.

"Hello there Luhan. Miss me? Hahaha. Are you trying your best to find me? If you can't find me, that means you are not putting much effort. Hahahaha... Don't worry, your wife is still breathing here. Right Hyerim?"

"Lu-luhannn........" her voice was weak, my heart tightened listening to her voice.

"What the hell do you want?!!" I shouted in frustration.

"Didn't i make it clear to you the last time. I want your life. YOUR LIFE."

"Who the hell are you?!"

"Me? I'm the son to the man who your father had killed!"

"What? My father didn't kill anyone you bastard!!"

"Yes he did! He was the one who cause my father to die due to depression! Why? Because of your father, my father's company went bankrupt! So his death is due to your father!! I'm going to give you 24 hours, by then you have to give me your answer, if not say goodbye to your dear wife." With that he hung up.

"NOOO!" I threw my phone to the floor and the battery to the phone came out. The rest was stunned and couldnt say anything. I ruffled my hair in frustration and covered my face with my hands once again.

Hyerimm....

Hyerim

I gathered all my energy and pushed myself of the floor to a sitting postion as i was lying down the whole day. As i pushed myself, the wounds stung and it hurts like hell. I was busy enduring the pain when suddenly the door bursted open and a dark shadow bringing along a chair came in front of me and sat infront of me. I was moved to a different room this time, there are windows on the walls thus sunlight shining their way through in . But the windows were half covered by a metal block. The person sat in the shadows making it impossible for me to see him.

"How are you Ms. Hyerim?" He said.

"Awww, you can't talk do you? Want me to kiss it to make it better?" He asked. I scrunched my face in disgust and turned my head to the side.

"Hahahaha. You are so cute. Dont worry baby, this is just the beginning. If your husband doesnt comply with me, it will get worse." He said to me, the last part almost whispering to me.

Damn my head, his voice is familiar but i cant make it out who it is. And i havent been eating my medicine and my head is hurting as if someone is hitting my head on a wall.

"W-what do y-you want f-from Lu-luhan??" I stuttered, my words barely came out from my mouth.

"What i want? You will find out soon. Hmm, maybe not soon, now?" He said before taking out his phone and called someone. He put it on a speaker so i can listen too.

"Hello there Luhan. Miss me? Hahaha. Are you trying your best to find me? If you can't find me, that means you are not putting much effort. Hahahaha... Don't worry, your wife is still breathing here. Right Hyerim?"

Luhannnn.... Help me...

I said in my head. I cant make the words leave my mouth, it hurts. All i could do was to cry. I heard his voice, i missed him, i missed his voice, his face, everything.

"Lu-luhannn........" That was all i could muttered.

"What the hell do you want?!!" Luhan shouted over the phone.

"Didn't i make it clear to you the last time. I want your life. YOUR LIFE."

"Who the hell are you?!"

"Me? I'm the son to the man who your father had killed!"

What? Mr Lu, killed someone?

"What? My father didn't kill anyone you bastard!!"

That was the first time i heard Luhan calling someone bastard. He must be really upset.

"Yes he did! He was the one who cause my father to die due to depression! Why? Because of your father, my father's company went bankrupt! So his death is due to your father!! I'm going to give you 24 hours, by then you have to give me your answer, if not say goodbye to your dear wife." After he said that, he ended the call.

He kicked the chair which flew and hit the walls and broke into pieces. Then he slowly approached me and squatted down in front of me. He came face to face with me, where i could see his face clearly.

No way...

"M-m-minho op-oppa.." i stuttered with my eyes widened at the sight of his face.

"Thats right my baby, surprise." He said with a sly grin on his face.

~~

SURPRISE SURPRISE!

AN UPDATE! HAHA!

YEAH, I HAD TIME TO SPARE SO I UPDATED THE STORY!

OH, AND I WILL NOT UPDATE FOR ARND 2 WEEKS? :( IM GOING SOMEWHERE WITHOUT NETWORK. SO YEAH, IF I CAN FIND FREE WIFI I SHALL UPDATE.

SORRY GUYS!

ANYWAY, DONT FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR OPINIONS AFTER READING. I WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU GUYS DO THAT.

AND SILENT READERS, COMMENT TOO OKAY? ^^,

LOVE YOU GUYS! MUAAX!!

XOXO,

byul1234. <3