Hurt and Missing You

No Way! I'm Marrying Him?!

ITS AN UPDATE ! YEAH !! ^^

========================================================

 

Night came , and here i am in a dress sitting in the car with my parents to meet my future-in-laws and my husband-to-be.

Sense my sarcasm though. I hate this. I feel like jumping out of this car, roll on the roads and get hit by a truck..

"We have reach, sir." The butler suddenly announced.

I don't know for what reason i felt nervous. Me heart was beating very fast, and i could feel a knot in my stomach.

We went in to the restaurant, the restaurant has dim-light and many tables were set up there. Duhh, it's a restaurant Hyerim. We were led by the the waiter to a room. Before the doors were open, i heard a voice that sounded familiar speaking in Mandarin.

"NO! I CAN'T GET MARRIED TO HER ! SHE'S FAT AND UGLY ! THERE IS NOT EVEN A SINGLE THING ABOUT HER THAT SUITS ME ! I'M NOT GOING TO GET MARRIED TO HER!"

"LUHAN ! I BROUGHT YOU HERE NOT TO ASK FOR YOUR OPINION. SIT DOWN AND BEHAVE! THEY'RE ARE GOING TO BE HERE SOON. Choose, sit down here and behave, or i cancel all your credit cards?"

(Note: The two convo above are spoke in Mandarin. ^^)

After that silence filled the room.

Pang ! It hurts when the voice said that i'm fat and ugly, it pierced through my little heart.Yeah, i understand Mandarin. How? Well, thanks to my parents for enrolling me in a Mandarin class so that i can learn how to speak mandarin and understand it.

. But, for my parents and dad's company, chill Hyerim. Just be nice. But, Wait WHAT? Luhan? Don't tell me it's THAT Luhan. No, it can't be...

My hand suddenly felt clammy. The waiter then knocked the door before opening the doors to let us enter. And there they were, my future-in-laws, looking elegant standing up to greet us. I was busy greeting my in laws to be when i felt like someone staring at me. I turned and there he was, my husband-to-be. I just shrugged and went to sit at my place.

. It is indeed THAT Luhan. Omg, Hyerim why the hell are you so unlucky? First was to be set up in an arranged marriage and now you are gonna get married to the guy who have made your life hell in school. Thats great. TOTALLY GREAT. I LOVE YOU MY PARENTS. Pfft.

My chain of thoughts and me talking to the inside me was broken when omma nudged me by the side. I then looked up to her and then to the Lu's side.

"Chaeyeon-ah, how can the picture be so different from the real live person?" Mrs Lu suddenly asked.

W-what? Well, atleast she's criticizing me. Good job, continue and this marriage might be called off.

"Deh? Hahahaha, well, we can't do anything. " My mom answered in nervousness before laughing it off.

"Omo, mianhe. I didn't mean to sound it that way. What i'm trying to say is that, she's more pretty in real life than in the picture." Mrs Lu then corrected her words.

Great. And here i thought that the marriage is gonna get called off.

"Well, Chaeyeon, this is my one and only son, Lu Han." She then introduce her son to omma.

Luhan smiled and bowed to omma.

Wow, what a 180° change of personality.

After all the introductions and they got to know that me and Luhan attended the same school, wel sat down to hve our dinner. I sat down opposite him with my parents beside me. His parents kept complimenting on how Luhan must follow my politeness, and all he did was to scoff when his parents complimented me.

What jealous? Then fix that attitude of yours. I cursed him inside.

During the dinner, all i did was talked with Luhan's parents and my parents. They were very nice to me. They didn't even say anything about my body AT ALL. I'm starting to love his parents. Hahh. Well, for Luhan, he only sat down there and stare at his phone all the time. He doesn't even acknowledge me. Suddenly, i felt vibration from my clutch that was resting on my lap. I took it out and it was an unknown number. But, by looking at it's content i know who it's from.

-- 010-2345-689: Yah fatty.

-- Me: Luhan? How did you get my number?

I lifted up my head to look at him but he was busy typing on his phone. I saved his number in my phone.

-- Luhan Jerk: From my parents, duhh.

-- Me: Oh...

'Oh' was all i replied.

-- Luhan Jerk: Yah, did you know that you were gonna be marrying me in the first place?

-- Me: No. They only say that i'm gonna get married with someone whose parents have higher status than us. Thats all.

You think i'm gonna accept if it was you i'm gonna get married to? Pfft. But even if i know it was you, i can't do anything, i'm basically force into this, just like you. Idiot. Always have a way to make someone mad.

-- Luhan Jerk: But even if you know, you are going to gladly accept it right?

I rolled my eyes reading his message. I looked at him and he was smirking at me.

-- Me: Not at all. I was basically force in this marriage, i have no option but to agree with this marriage. 

-- Luhan Jerk: Whoa. Feisty fatty.

I was about to reply his message when suddenly, our parents said something that wasn't really pleasant for me.. and maybe for him too.

"Hyerim, Luhan, why don't you guys go out for awhile and take a walk outside? Get to know each other and feel comfortable with each other. We here, have something to discuss about. Okay? And after that, Luhan, can you help send her home too." Luhan's mom said.

"What?" Luhan asked in disbelief.

"I'm not asking, i'm requesting for you to do it. Thank you. Be safe Hyerim-ah?" His mother continued.

I looked at Luhan. He rolled his eyes, stood up from his chair making his chair nearly fall bsckwards and walked out.

"If like that, i will be going too. Thank you for the dinner, Mr and Mrs Lu." I bowed respectively at both of them and my parents and went out.

I walked out of the restaurant to find Luhan waiting for me outside.

He waited? Wow.

I was about to open my mouth to thanked him for waiting for me, but he beats me to that.

"Okay. Listen here fatty, i have no time to send you home because i'm meeting my friends and don't think that i'm gonna marry you for your sake. So, now get your big body out of my way, i have my friends and girls that are more worth of my time waiting for me. So go home yourself." He said coldly, and walked past me not forgetting to bump my shoulder to make me step back.

I could feel my tears b in my eyes and was threatening to fall. I blinked my eyes and let my tears fall. I wiped my tears and walked slowly to the bus stop. Suddenly, my phone that was in my hand vibrated. I unlocked it and looked at the message that i received.

-- Luhan Jerk: If you dare open your mouth to my parents or your parents. You will get your punishments from me. Get it? So be a good girl and shut your mouth.

I shove my phone inside my wallet and sat down at the bus stop. I looked at my watch on my wrist and it showed 8:56pm.

I don't wanna go home this early. /sigh/ I thoughr before wiping my tears off.

I took a bus and alighted at the bus stop near this park. This park held a lot of sweet memories from the past. They are memories that were made by me and oppa. We always come to this park everyday after school , to sit on the swings while eating our favourite ice cream, cookies and cream. I smiled, remembering those sweet memories, but all of this stop when oppa passed away. Now he is up there, with god, leaving me here in this cruel world. Without me realizing, my feet brought me to those swings. I sat on the swings while looking up the sky that were filled with stars. one favourite thing that oppa like to do is stargazing.

I miss you oppa...

Well, to be honest, oppa's departure had a huge impact on me, i cried and cried for one whole week, i even skip meals that one day i fainted due to not enough intake of food. Oppa holds an important part of life, he was the other half of me basically. He was perfect, tall, handsome, well-built and everything you can find on an idol. I love him so much, and i know he love me too.

~~

 

 

tumblr_mvkrb8pycV1svqh1uo1_500.jpg

LOOK AT HIM ! JONGHYUN I HATEBYOU ! *NOSEBLEED*

tumblr_mvhfnw8MDB1rs42ppo2_250.gif tumblr_mvhfnw8MDB1rs42ppo1_250.gif

When he was asked "What do you think about when you write your lyrics?"

XP. JONGHYUN SO CUTE !!!!

tumblr_m7ptprjd7h1r40rxao1_r1_500.gif

LOOK AT WOOHYUN FACE !! >_< 

tumblr_msw5zwzFpA1s2njtto2_500.gif

LOOK AT THESE DORKS ! HAHAHA !

OKOK ! BYE !

PICS AND GIFS NT MINE ! ^^