Alone

No Way! I'm Marrying Him?!

"Aish, let's go. I'm here to make you happy and forget about your problems, not lecturing you. Come on." He continued and grabbed my hand leading to the lift mot forgetting to close my room door.

I was caught off guard when he did that. That was the first time a guy held my hand that way. It felt......nice. I smiled to myself while following behind him. I was confused when we didn't went out of the lift when we reached the lobby, instead we went out of the lift when we reached the carpark.

Eh?

"Minho oppa, why are we in the carpark?" I asked him in curiousity while looking at him.

"Why, oppa cannot have a car?" He asked.

"An-aniyo.. Hehe.." I answered sheepishly and i heard him chuckled before muttering "cute" under his breath.

We went to his car which was not as luxurious as that jerk's car, and he opened the door for me before entering the car and starting the engine. Such a gentleman. The whole morning, after we had our breakfast at a cafe, we went to different places of attractions where we took a lot of photos. We were laughing the whole day, smiling and giggling to each other as oppa cracked different kind of jokes.

During that whole time, i didn't remember a single thing about my problems, even about Luhan. I was having fun. We then went to a restaurant to have our lunch before setting off again. After ordering our food, we talked about all the things that we had missed out for the last 2 years while waiting for our food to arrive.

Luhan

I was with Sunghee walking around Jeju when i saw someone whom i knew very well, laughing and talking with someone that i don't know, maybe partly because i couldn't see the person's face quite clearly.

She was smiling very brightly, laughing and giggling at everything the person told her. She seems comfortable with that guy. I don't know why but i felt a bit uncomfortable seeing Hyerim with that guy.

Who the hell is that guy.. i didn't know that Hyerim had any guy frien- Wait. Why do i care?

"Oppa~ Where are you looking at~ I'm over here~" Sunghee suddenly cooed, her voice filled with aegyo, while hugging my arms which brought me back to reality.

"Oh? Aniyo. I was just looking around. They sell a lot of nice things here." I said to her not wanting her to see Hyerim.

When we went for our lunch and our dinner, until we went back to your hotel, I couldn't get rid of Hyerim's image where she was smiling and laughing with that guy. For the whole day my mood seems to be down for no apparent reason. I don't even know why I'm feeling that way. Every time her image popped up in my head, it made me clenched my fist.

I even ignored most of Sunghee's requests today but luckily she didn't noticed my mood change. After sending Sunghee back to her room, i went back to my room, changed my clothes and laid down on the bed. Yes, i don't sleep with Sunghee in one bedroom.

I looked at the time that was displayed on my phone and it was 2am in the morning, and i'm still not able to sleep. I sat up straight while ruffling my hair in frustration.

"Why the hell am i thinking about her?!! ARGHHH!" I yelled while stuffing my face onto the pillow so that my voice get muffled. Hyerim's face with that guy have been on my head all night long which made me frustrated. I don't even know the reason why i'm behaving like this and that annoys me the most!

Damn you stupid fatty.

I laid back down again on the bed before i stood up and walk to my bag to search for my ipod. I went back to my bed and plugged in my earpiece into my ear and laid down on my back. While listening to the music, my eyelid slowly felt heavy and before i knew it i was in deep slumber.

Hyerim

Today is the fourth day im in Jeju. Today i'm alone because yesterday Minho oppa has to go back to Seoul to finish up his unfinished business, Luhan didn't even bother to find me or call me during this 3 days.

Why do i bother waiting...

I guess he is having too much fun that i think he had dropped his phone in the toilet bowl, that is why he didn't bother to call me .

I sat up straight and let my feet down on the carpet. I stood up and went straight into the bathroom to have my shower. After about 15 minutes in the shower, i stepped out with my towel wrapped around my now-not-so-fat body and walked out of my bathroom.

My head suddenly throbbed and it felt like someone was pounding my head against the wall. I lost my balance and nearly fell but my hand was quick to grabbed on the bed post. I hold my head and massaged it trying to reduce the pain. After i felt a little bit better, i steadied myself back and walk to the wardrobe and get dress.

On the other side;

Luhan

I was awaken by the sound of my phone ringing and i also realised that the music that i was listening too has ended. I looked at my caller id, it was Sunghee.

-- Sunghee❤: Oppa~

-- Me: Yeah?

-- Sunghee❤: Did you just wake up ?

-- Me: Eo... What do you want ?

-- Sunghee❤: Oppa. Did you forget our date today ?

I could here here annoyed voice over the phone.

-- Me: Aniyo.. I will go and shower and get ready, once i'm in front of your room, i will call you again.

Actually i totally forgot about that. Since i was busy thinking of something i shouldn't.

And with that i hung up. I sat up straight, got off the bed and went into the bathroom. After the refreshing shower i had, i went out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped on my lower half of my body and went to get ready for our date. However, while i was getting ready, I don't know why but i felt like something is off. I felt like something bad is gonna happen.

Why am i feeling this way?

I brushed off the thoughts and continue styling my hair.

tumblr_n74bexPxgg1rd4i68o1_500.png

(This is what Luhan looks like)

After i styled up my hair, i went out of the hotel room, locked the door and made my way to Sunghee's room. Instead of calling her, i knocked on her room door. With just one knock, she opened the door revealing her in white dress that falls up to her knee. She looks gorgeous as always.

white-dresses-for-graduation-yed0nhm2d.j

(This is what Sunghee wore.)

She smiled at me and i smiled back. I was about to grab her hand and went off, but before i could do that my phone rang. I reached for my phone in my pocket and answered it.

-- Me: Yoboseyo?

-- Person: Hello ? Is this Mr Luhan?

Why does this person sounds so panic? And she doesn't sound like Hyerim eventhough this is her number.

I looked again at my phone at the name of the caller id. It's confirmed that it was Hyerim's number.

-- Me: Yes. may i know who are you and where is my wife?

Not caring the look that Sunghee was giving me when i said 'wife'.

-- Person: Sir, i'm the housekeeper, i thought that the room wasn't occupied because there were no answers when i knocked the door. So i went in, and I saw your wife on the floor, unconscious.

That was all it take. Before i knew it, i was running down the stairs of the hotel, ignoring the shoutings of Sunghee. When i reached the lobby, i went out and hopped into a taxi where the passengers before me just alighted. I rushed in and gave the taxi driver the address to Hyerim's hotel.

Damn you Hyerim. why are you making me feeling like this.

~~