The Truth

No Way! I'm Marrying Him?!

UPDATEEEEEE~~~

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Hyerim

, my head feel like its gonna tears apart. Arghhh, i hate it when im feeling this way .

My head was throbbing. After i wore my clothes, i stood in front of the dressing table packing my things into a small bag to bring it with me while im having my breakfast later on . I was still packing when my head throbbed even harder than before and it was hurting me so much. I was about to grab on the the dressing table chair, but before i could do that, i fell down to the floor.

Luhan, help me.

Was all i could think of before my world turns black and quiet.

~~

Once again, i open my eyes and found myself in a room, but this time, the walls that surrounded me wasn't white, they had the colour green with simple decorations of flowers on it. I looked around and i realized that i was alone in the room. I wanted to sat up straight instead of lying down on the bed but i can't because of my throbbing head. Beside my throbbing head, i found my right hand was in a bandage.

Eo? Why is my hand bandaged? I don't remember hitting my hand....or did i ? And how did i end up here?

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly the door to my room opened wide and a familiar voice could be heard. I snapped my head to the door to see Luhan walking in with the doctor next to him.

He is here? I thought ..... WAIT. Doctor? Means I'm in a hospital, and if I am in a hospital, and Luhan is here, which also means...

"Oh, you are awake.." The doctor who was standing beside him asked me. "Is your head still throbbing really hard or?" He continued.

"Oh yeah, not that hard though..." I replied consciously. I was looking at Luhan face trying to read his face to see if he knew or not.

"Do you know what you are suffering from?" The doctor once again asked me.

my life.

I only nod my head in saying that i knew what i was suffering from and i knew at that point of time, Luhan knew. My life's over.

"Since when?" Again the doctor asked.

"The beginning of last month.." I answered while looking at my hands which one of them were bandaged.

"And why the hell didn't you tell me?" Luhan asked half shouting. I could see he was restraining himself from shouting at me since the doctor was there.

I couldn't reply at his question or even looked at him.

Why didn't i tell him? Was he there with me in school ? No. Was he there with me outside school ? No. Did he even try to talk with me or have a conversation with me ? No. What he always do to me? Scolding, shouting, pissing me off. Thats all he did to me. He didn't even gave me the chance to tell him. Every time i wanted to tell him, he will get call from his beloved girlfriend, a friend called him, he has party or meetings to attend to. And when i texted or called him, he hates it. So you tell me, how am i supposed to tell him?

"Well, i leave you guys to talk about it." The doctor suddenly said.

"Wait, how did my hand got hurt?" I asked the doctor. But by the time, he already close the door of my room behind him.

Now in the room was only me and him.

THIS IS SO AWKWARD.

"Yah. I'm asking you, why didn't you tell me?" He asked again.

"Well, i thought it wasn't a big deal for you and i thought that i could handle this alone. That was why i didn't inform you about this." I replied not looking at him.

"If i didn't found out about this, will you continue to keep this matter to yourself?"

"Yeah."

"Does your omma and appa know about this?"

"No. I didn't tell a single person about this, except for you who just found out. And don't tell them about this. Please. I'm not ready yet." I pleaded.

I heard him sigh.

"I will go out and pay up for your medical fees and to take your new set of medicines which the doctor has prescribed for you. And by the way, while falling down earlier, i think you knocked a glass on the dressing table which shattered into pieces on the floor where your hands then landed on it. That was how your hand got hurt."

With that he left.

What..... Why is he angry? Because i didn't tell him about this matter ? But he doesn't care about me. Right?.

Luhan

After i reached at the hotel where Hyerim was staying, i ran up to her room using the stairs. When i reached her room, there she was laying on the floor with her hand on top of the shattered pieces of a glass with blood flowing onto the shattered glasses, with the housekeeper beside her trying to wake her up. I ran up to her and knelt beside her. I held her hand and i could feel her heart rate dropping.

.

"Have you called the ambulance?" I asked the housekeeper.

"Y-yes, i called the ambulance. They will be here any minute." She replied.

"Arraso. Thank you." I thanked the housekeeper.

After waiting for about 10 minutes, the ambulance arrived and the paramedics ushered Hyerim onto the stretcher and brought her to the ambulance van, and we went off to the hospital.

She was still unconscious when we reached the hospital. She was then brought into the emergency room where i couldn't enter

"Are you perhaps the husband of the patient?" the doctor asked.

No, i'm her brother. Of course she---is...........

"Y-yes." i replied. The doctor gave me a weird look before going into the emergency room to attend to Hyerim.

After which felt like forever, the doctor came out from the room. I stood up and walked over to him.

"So how's my w- she?" I asked.

Why am i accepting it easily that she's my wife?

"There is both bad news and good news. Which one will you like to hear out first?"

"Uhh, bad news?"

"Well, i don't know if your wife ever told you this, but she is suffering from an early stage of Leukemia."

W-what? Did i hear it wrongly? Leukemia?

"Yes, it's true. You heard it correctly, your wife is suffering from an early stage of Leukemia. I don't know whether she herself knows about this. Come lets walk to your wife's ward, i need to see whether she is awake or not."

". . . " I only could nod my head.

That explains why she fainted that day...but that was because of ber dieting....

"Well the good news is that, there is a treatment to that which is also known as chemotherapy. And your wife, have been transferred to the normal ward. Later, after we talked to her, don't forget to collect the medicines that i already prescribed for your wife. Oh, and one more thing, please don't make her stress or over think, it can trigger her brain system." He continued while walking towards Hyerim's ward .

When we reached her ward, she was already awake and looking a bit lost.

"Oh, you are awake.." The doctor asked her making Hyerim snapped her head towards us. "Is your head still throbbing really hard or?" He continued.

"Oh yeah, not that hard though..." She replied normally as if nothing happened to her. I could see her looking at me and giving me a weird look.

"Do you know what you are suffering from?" The doctor once again asked her.

She nod her head.

What the hell? She knew and she doesn't want to tell me?! What is this!!

"Since when?" Again the doctor asked.

"The beginning of this month.." She answered while looking at her hands which one of them were bandaged.

"And why the hell didn't you tell me?" I asked half shouting. I couldn't take it anymore actually, but i kept restraining myself from shouting at her since the doctor was there.

She couldn't reply at my question or even looked at me.

"Well, i leave you guys to talk about it." The doctor suddenly said.

"Wait, how did my hand got hurt?" She asked the doctor. But by the time, the doctor already close the door of Hyerim's room behind him.

Now in the room(or ward) was only me and her.

"Yah. I'm asking you, why didn't you tell me?" I tried asking again.

"Well, i thought it wasn't a big deal for you and i thought that i could handle this alone. That was why i didn't inform you about this." She replied.

What the hell? Wasn't a big deal for me? I'm your freaking husb- .................

"If i didn't found out about this, will you continue to keep this matter to yourself?" i asked again to brush off the thoughts.

What am i thinking about? You hate her Luhan. You love Sunghee, thats it, period....don't i?

"Yeah."

"Does your omma and appa know about this?" I asked.

"No. I didn't tell a single person about this, except for you who just found out. And please don't tell them, i'm not ready yet. Please." She pleaded.

I sighed. I can't say anything else.

"I will go out and pay up for your medical fees and to take your new set of medicines which the doctor has prescribed for you. And by the way, while falling down earlier, i think you knocked a glass of the dressing table which shattered into pieces on the floor where your hands then landed on it. That was how your hand got hurt."

With that i left the room.

Why was i angry? What the hell is this new feeling? This is weird.

~~

 

HELLO !!!!! AN UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS !

WELL TO DAY I STARTED WORK AND THE PERSON INCHARGE .

ERRGGHH. LUCKY ITS JUST TEMPORARY. HAHAH ! OKAY ENJOY !! 

LOVE YOU GUYS !!!! MUAXX ! XOXO !

 

P.S YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO EXO NEW SONG ! MIRACLES OF DECEMBER!

SO SAD T^T .....

 

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE !! LOVE YOU !

AND ONCE I REACH 2000 VIEWS, I SHALL DO A GIF SPAM !

COMMENT WHO YOU WANT FOR THE GIF SPAM !! ^~^

BYEEEEEEE~ SEE YOU GUYS SOON ~~ 

XOXOXOXOXOXO~ :D