Cold-hearted Jerk

No Way! I'm Marrying Him?!

HELLO MY READERS ! ITS AN UPDATE ! NOTE THAT I MADE SOME CHANGES IN THE LAST 2 PARTS, SO GO READ IT OKAY? HEHE ! 

=====================================================================================

 

Today is Friday and school ended quite fast and now here i am in the library waiting for Luhan to start this tutoring session and he's not here yet.

Where is he, i want this to end fast. My aunt is coming over today. God damn it, where the hell are you Luhan? i thought we promised to meet here at 1:45pm? Now it's like 2:10pm. Idiot.

I flipped through my Math book and did some exercises while waiting for Luhan to appear. After which felt like forever, he came. Strolling into the library with his poker face with girls tailing him at the back. People in the library started to murmurs. Of course, a boy who doesn't study is now in the library. What do you expect? He went in front of me, he dragged the chair and sat down. No sorry, no nothing.

Such a jerk. Don't even know how to say sorry. Erggh.

But what can i do? I'm just a fat and ugly nerd in front of his eyes. And i will be dead if i insulted or be angry at him. Hmpph. Rich jerk. But oh well,who cares?

"Okay, did you bring your Math stuff?" I started the conversation. All he did was to nod his head.

"Okay, take it out. " He took it out and put it on the table and you know what he did after he took out the book? He took out his phone and started to do something which seems like texting. While here i am wanting to tutor him.

.

"Luhan, what are you doing?"

"What? Can't you see? I'm texting some HOT and Y girls." He answered my question while emphasizing on the word hot and y.

Well, some part of me felt hurt for i don't know what reason and i just brushed it off

I sighed.

"Look here Luhan. I know you hate this, even i don't like this okay? But i have no choice but to do this for my grade. I know you don't like being with a girl like me or even seen to be with a girl like me. So if you could just cooperate, we can end this real fast and after that you can do whatever you want. I REALLY need those points to get a good grade. For you, i know it doesn't matter but to me yes. So please, just cooperate with me? That is all i want." I said in one breath.

I'm so angry right now. I feel like taking this thick math book and just smash it into his face. But i can't . Lets just continue to be the nice Hyerim that everyone know, okay Hyerim?

Luhan looked at with an expression that i couldn't really know. Shocked? Amused? I dont know. But what he did was, he kept his phone, he opened his book, took a pencil and looked at me before opening his mouth.

"Now what am i supposed to do? And dont think im doing this for you." He replied coldly.

/Sigh/ Can't you be nice even once? -.-

But at least he is listening to me, for once.

"Okay, what is it that you don't really understand in Math or something that you are weak at?"

"Im weak in Algebra. I dont even understand what they are talking about."

"Algebra? Okay turn to page 79. Okay, basically........."

And with that i taught him all the basic things for Algebra and let him do some practices for 2 hours.

Well, he is not that bad like i thought he would. This idiot.

"And we are done. So you got a hang on Algebra? Understand better?" I asked him while packing our bags.

"Yeah. Thanks for making me understand." With that he stood up, and walked off. Just like that.

Such a cold-hearted conceited jerk.

I walked out from school and waited for the bus at the bus stop near the school. Since today i stayed back, i told the driver not pick me up, so i took a bus. After boarding the bus, i sat on the the last row seat of the bus near the window. It was drizzling. While i was looking out of the window, i played with the rings that was hanging on my neck. One was from my mother and another was from my beloved oppa.

Oppa.. i miss you very much... how are you doing? I hope you are fine . But i'm not. I'm literally breaking up into million pieces. Why do my life became like this ? Why is everyone hating me? Is it that nbd to have this type of body? Is that bad to be overweight? It hurts when people teased me but what can i do ? Nothing . Oppa, i wish you were here. I wish you were here to console me. I wish you were here to pat my head and say that everything will be okay. I wish you were here to embrace me make my heart feel your warmth. I miss you oppa. I really miss you. I wish you could come back here and be my side forever. "Im always here my sweet little dongsaeng~ im always here, in your heart~" I heard his voice. But i knew it was all my imagination..

Without me realising, i was crying. I quickly wipe my tears and composed myself in the seat properly, before anyone noticed it.

I miss you Oppa...

~~

 

OKAY, IM SORRY IF MY UPDATE IS ALWAYS SHORT ! IM TRYING MY BEST HERE. SO PLEASE SUPPORT ME YAW? THANK YOU ! SARANGHAEYO !! ^^

 

tumblr_m0pdbrvqMr1r4fnj8o2_250.gif tumblr_m0pdbrvqMr1r4fnj8o1_250.gif

Throws heart <3