Saving Hyerim P3

No Way! I'm Marrying Him?!

A SHORT UPDATE GUYS! SORRY !

*********************************

 

Last Chapter:

Suddenly all of them heard shoutings from above.

“Hey, isn't that Luhan’s voice?!” Xiumin suddenly said after listening to the shoutings.

“Yeah! It his! What are gonna do?” Tao .

“We have to save him, lets go.”

~~

 

_Back to Luhan&Minho's side_

Hyerim

"DAMN IT! LET HER GO!" I heard Luhan shouted as i see him struggling to get out of the 2 guys who is holding his arms. Minho was still holding my hair and tightening his grips on it.

Im sorry Luhan. This was all that i can do. Im sorry to be a bad wife for you, im so sorry.

I shut my eyelids tightly as to control the pain from my head. It was mixed with the pain Minho was giving me and the pain that my head is giving me.

"Now you know how i feel. This was what i felt back then! To see your precious one leaving you alone to survive here. Now you feel how painful is it!" Minho shouted as he push my head harshly which made my head in contact with the cold floor with a loud thud. I could feel the cold red liquid oozing out from my head but it wasn't hard enough to make me passed out. I closed my eyes to make the pain less painful.


Luhan

"No! let me go!" I struggled out the guys grasp and went to Hyerim. Blood was oozing out from her right side of her head and the blood wasn't stopping.

"No Hyerim.. no... dont.. stay with me.. im gonna get you out of here. Please.." I said to her while hugging her tightly in my arms.

SMACK!

I fell down to the cold floor beside Hyerim, clutching my head. i turned around to see Minho holding a wooden block, my head was spinning. I stood up and tried gaining my balance. Before i was able to regained my balance, i was kicked in the stomach by Minho. I fell, kneeling down on the floor while coughing out blood.

BAM!

"Luhan!" I heard Kris shouted.

"Damn it! Guys take care of them!" Minho ordered his guys to stop kris and the rest from entering the room. And the fight begins. Minho called a few more people and the room was busy with everyone fighting. After the pain reduced, i stood up to help the rest.

I was busy fighting off the people that was busy beating the life out of Sehun when suddenly i heard someone shouted my name.

"Luhan!!!" 

Hyerim

I was still lying on the floor when i heard Kris voice shouting Luhan's name. the next thing i knew was they were all busy fighting. My head was pounding. I looked around the room to find Luhan and i was shocked to see something that i wasn't expecting. Minho was walking towards him with a knife in his hand, and Luhan doesn't have a clue about it as he was busy fighting. I used up my strength and pushed myself off the ground. I stood up and gathered up my remaining energy and ran towards Luhan.

"Luhan!!!" I shouted and went to hug him. And in that spur of moment i felt something cold cut through my flesh and the next thing i knew, my whole world turns black , i heard my name being called out and then it went silence.

********