A Beautiful date?

No Way! I'm Marrying Him?!

One week has passed and our mothers kept pestering us to go on a date. We decided to keep our 'relationship' as a secret in our school, except for Exo and Sunghee who already knew about this. Well, i also have been dieting, no one knows about this though.

Anyway, today is Friday and here i am, in a long skirt and a short sleeve tee, waiting for Luhan who agreed to go on a date just for our mothers. Half part of me felt happy but another half felt uneasy. I'm still confused on his sudden agreement to go on a date. I was seating on a chair, listening to my music when a group of guys walked towards my direction. My eyes widen in recognising those faces.

EXO? Luhan? I understand why Luhan is here, but Exo? What are they doing here? Don't tell me....

"Yah. What are you staring at? I invited them." Luhan spoke.

What? I thought....

"Yah, you think i will go on a date with you? Only we two? Dream on girl." He said while pointing at us both before laughing, as if reading what i was thinking. Exo, followed laughing at me. While i stood up, dusting off the invisible dust off my skirt.

Great. Just great. One is already enough for me, and now another 11 to add on? Great.

I just nodded my head in understanding, lazy to argue. But the weird thing, we weren't moving, as if waiting for someone else. Suddenly, a voice shouted out of nowhere.

"Oppa !"

That voice sounds familiar.

At that voice, all 13 heads turned towards the voice.

"Eo? You're here?" Luhan said smiling. Exo moved to the side to make way for the person. Sunghee.

Great. Lets have fun...not.

"Wah~ You're looking beautiful today~" Luhan complimented her.

"Bwoya... only today?" She asked slightly pouting.

"Ani, you always look beautiful to me, just today you are looking extra pretty~" He replied and pecked her on her lips.

uhh, i'm still here... and stop with this cheesiness.. eww...

Well, after that we all decided to go to an amusement park. Particularly it's they who decided, i wasn't included. We had lots of fun and al- Wait. Not we, THEY had lots of fun, going on different rides, eating ice-cream, and taking photos. Me? I was left out. No one talked to me and I had no one to talked to. I was treated like a sort of virus that cannot be near or in contact with. Luhan was busy entertaining his girlfriend, the rest busy talking to themselves, laughing, smiling and joking around.

Well, me i was joking and playing around....with myself to be exact.

Well,you want to know how i was left out? Well, when I'm walking with them, I'm the last one at the back while the rest was at the front, they took photos without me, instead asked me to help them take their photos, they even bought foods for themselves, didn't bother to ask me if I want to eat or not. Yeah, I'm an outcast, you can say that.

To tell you, something happened earlier while we were getting ready for the roller coaster ride, the ride was 2 by 2, so Luhan sat with his girlfriend, and the rest of Exo partnered themselves except for Sehun. So I sat beside him because I don't want to sit with other random people,and guess what, i heard him groaned and heard him mumble to himself saying, "Aishh, why should I sit with this fat . Argh, stupid Tao hyung ditched me for Kris". Yes, he mumbled that, but i was able to hear all his words clearly, and I was like, what did i do wrong to you guys? I don't even talked tonyou guys at school in order to be treated this way.

The roller coaster ride wasn't scary at all, all I did was think what i did wrong to them, but i can't even find one reason. I sat there at the ride like a zombie. /sigh/ There was one moment where they were busy talking and joking around and i was at the back, i thought to myself, what if i went missing suddenly? Like, what if they turned around and i wasn't there. Will they possibly looked for me? I guess maybe not by the way they are treating me.

After that, all the rides i sat with someone else, instead of sitting with one of the exo members. And some of the rides i didn't bother to ride them, what for ride them if you are feeling like right? After exploring the whole amusement park, they decided to go to a shopping mall near the amusement park there, where we had our dinner. As per usual, I was being treated like i wasn't there, like as if i was a ghost. The guys talked freely to themselves , joking here and there while here i am sitting down eating my food in silence.

I looked up and saw Luhan and Sunghee feeding each other and even giggling with each other. Half part of me felt disgusted and half part of me felt jealous? I don't know why i'm being jealous though.

Why the hell am I feeling like this? Hyerim, you have no reasons to be feeling this... Wait... Do i perhaps like......... Nahh, don't think so. I guess?

No. That can't be. He treated me like , like i'm an insect, how could i possibly like him. Ha. Ha. Ha..... i looked up again and my eyes met with Luhan's eyes. My eyes widened and looked away quickly. After a few seconds, I looked back at him and his attention was back on Sunghee.

After our dinner, we went shopping around the mall. The guys decided to split up and i end up with Luhan and Sunghee since the rest doesn't want me to be there. So i just followed the 2 of them quietly and they entered this store where a lot of pretty dresses were being sold. I went in too, and take a look at all the different dresses and tops. I was busy looking at the dresses when i looked and saw Sunghee getting a lot of different tops and dresses and bringing them to the fitting room. Luhan was there, waiting in front of the room. After a few minutes, Sunghee came out with a dress that she chose earlier.

"Wow, you look gorgeous baby~" I heard Luhan complimented her.

"Yeppeo? Hehe, gomawo oppa~" She replied and gave him a peck on his lips. Luhan just stood there smiling to himself. And it continues with Sunghee trying out all the different dresses and with Luhan complimenting her. They acted like i wasn't there. I couldn't look at those scenes, it made my heart hurt. I turned around and walked out of the store with tears rolling down my cheeks. I wiped my tears with the back of my hand. Yes, i admit it, i'm jealous....and hurt.

He could be there for Sunghee right in front of the room and yet he can't be there for me who tried out the wedding dress just for him.

you Luhan. I hate you.

I wanted to move away from that place and go somewhere else to calm my mind down. But i couldn't. I don't know why but my legs wouldn't budge. 15 minutes has passed and then i saw Luhan and Sunghee coming out from the store with 5 paper bags on Sunghees's arm.

Wow... This is obvious that she is dating Luhan's card instead of Luhan. I scoffed looking at the scene.

After a few more shopping bags for Sunghee, we decided to meet the rest of the guys in front of the arcade. After meeting them, we walked to the exit door of the mall to go the place where the car was parked earlier, we were near the exit when i heard Baekhyun's voice.

"Eo! It's snowing !" He exclaimed.

What?! Snowing but i thought...nevermind, it's still snowing.. Omg, no wonder i feel very cold.

I was about to exit the shopping mall when the cold air hits my skin which made me realised....

! I didn't bring any outer covering......and i'm wearing short sleeves.. Great Hyerim! Good job..stupid. -__-

"Luckily i'm wearing something thick.." "Lucky i'm wearing long sleeves !" I heard the guys all say. Yeah'yeah. You guys are lucky not me. The guys all exited the mall. I was about to exit the mall when i saw Luhan, taking off his sweater and put it on Sunghee's shoulder who was wearing a freaking long sleeve t shirt and jeans, and then they both exited. And here i am with short sleeves being ignored and forced to walk in the snow like this.

How unlucky you are Hyerim. Is this the punishment of being fat and ugly?

I thought to myself as my eyes began to water, but i managed not to let it fall by looking up and blinked my eyes rapidly . With a sigh, I exited the mall and went to catch up with the rest. As usual I was the last one. When we reached at where the cars were being parked at, i realized that there were only 3 cars. And there is 14 of us. When they all get in the car, i was being left out, alone, in the freaking snow.

Luhan, Sunghee, Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in one car. Kris, Tao, D.O and Kai were in one car. And Suho, Xiumin, Chen and Lay were in one car. (A/n: See what i did there? Its OTP! XD). Kris who was outside of the car getting ready to get in suddenly spoke.

"Oops. Sorry, housefull." And Suho also said the same thing to me. Luhan didn't even bother to say anything and just drove off.

"Ahh, is it? It's okay, i will take the bus then. Thank you for today, i had so much fun." I said in a rush, turned around so that my back is facing them and make my way to the bus stop. Why i said in a rush? Because my tears were about to fall and i don't want them to see that. I sat down at the bus stop and let my tears fall. People standing at the bus stop started looking at me weirdly, and i don't give a damn about them. I sobbed silently to myself and waited for the bus to come. Then the bus came and i boarded it and sat on one of the available seats.

Oppa, what have i done wrong to receive this treatment from them? It hurts oppa. It really hurts. I'm getting married this Sunday, and here i am feeling hurt by this stupid thing. /sigh/ I wonder what will happen to me in the future, if this is the treatment i get from him and the rest ...

~~