Change?

No Way! I'm Marrying Him?!

HELLO MY DEAR READERS! IM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, SO HERE IS A SHORT UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS. IM SO SORRY, I HAVE BEEN BUSY THESE DAYS! HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND~ >_<

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Luhan

Today is the second last day i will be in Jeju. To be honest, Luhan was with me since the day when i got back from hospital. But his attitude didn't change a single bit, i thought he will be gentle with me but nope, not a single thing about him changed. Pfft. He told me that he left Sunghee just like that when he heard me fainted in my hotel room, and what was he expecting? Well of course i'm happy, but, by the way he tells me was like he shouldn't have left Sunghee.

He still treated me just like before, just that he said that he wants to be there when i passed out again. He was being ridiculous. For the past 2 days, he didn't even said anything about my sickness. He didn't forced me to go for the treatment all that or even said about me going for the treatment. No discussion at all. He really doesn't want meto be here. /sigh/

"Yah, go and get ready. After i bathe and get ready, we will go and find some things for our friends and our parents. Exo have been pestering me to buy for them something. Especially Sehun. Errghh." He suddenly said while walking out of the bedroom with no shirt on and also his bed hair.

So hot....he looks hot with his bed hair and his voice is so ho- WAIT. WTH DID I JUST THOUGHT OF? QUIT IT.

"Yah, you heard what i say?" He asked again because i wasn't giving him any response.

"Oh, y-yeah i heard it." I lifted my head to looked at him and replied to his question while nodding my head and continue reading the book that i was reading.

He rolled his eyes before heading towards the bathroom. I adjusted my glasses before i stood up and head to my room. I took out my specs and wore my contact lens. I kept it simple, as in for my make up. I went to the closet and took a flowery dress that stop right above my knee. To be honest, i have lost weight quite a lot and it makes me happy. I think i lost weight because i haven't been eating well this few days partly because of my sickness.

After getting ready, i went out and sat down on the sofa, looking at my phone while waiting for Luhan to finish bathing. I heard the door to the bathroom clicked making me looked up. And then the door opened, revealing Luhan with nothing on except for his towel on the lower part of his body, with his hair wet and the water dripping on the carpet. I didn't notice that i was staring at him until Luhan opened his mouth.

"What are you staring at? Never seen a guy like this before? Like what you are looking at?" he asked smirking at me while leaning against against the bathroom door.

"An-aniyo." I replied while looking away. I heard him chuckled to himself before going into the bedroom to get ready.

Well to be honest he looked hot. With the water from his body dripping down his body to his abs. Come on guys, it's Luhan we are talking about here. ^^


Luhan

I woke up to find the bed on the left side empty.

Ehk, where did she go?

Yup, for the past few days after Hyerim was discharged from the hospital, i decided to stay with her at her hotel room as i was scared that something might happen to her. Don't ask me. I dont' ene know why i decided to make this decision. I even left Sunghee on that day when i got to know that Hyerim fainted in her hotel room.

I texted her that night apologising to her and she said it was okay. Thats why i love her. Shes like an angel to me. I got down from the bed and walked out from the room to the living room. She was sitting down on the sofa reading her storybook. She looks cute when she concentrates on her reading. 

WAIT. WHAT? CUTE?! NO WAY. WTH AM I THINKING?

I cleared my throat before talking, getting her attention. She lifted up her head and looked at me while adjusting her glasses.

"Yah, go and get ready. After i bathe and get ready we will go and find some things for our friends and our parents. Exo have been pestering me to buy for them something. Especially Sehun. Errghh." i said to her before heading towards the bathroom to take a shower. Its true though, the past few days im in Jeju he kept pestering, messaging and calling me, asking me to buy him something from Jeju. This guy is very troublesome. And for Kai kept asking me to find something that have to do with Michael Jackson, and i was like, you expect me to find something that have to do with MJ in Jeju, you serious or what.

Hyerim didn't gave me an answer, so i asked again.

"Yah, you heard what i say?"

"Oh, y-yeah i heard it." She replied while nodding her head before continuing reading her storybook.

After showering, i went out with just a towel wrapped on the lower part of my body. I stood infront of the bathroom, i gawked at the sight infront of me. Hyerim was sitting down, looking at me with her pink coloured contacts and wearing a flowery dress. I realise that she lost her weight quite a lot. And she looked pretty, to tell the truth. She was staring at me, and if stares could kill, i would have already died from her stare. I then decided to .

"What are you staring at? Never seen a guy like this before? Liking what you are looking at?" I asked smirking at her while leaning against the bathroom door.

"An-aniyo." She replied while looking away. I chuckled to myself before going into the bedroom to get ready. I wore my striped tshirt with my jeans and not forgetting my snapback. I went out of the room to see Hyerim sitting back on the sofa looking at me with her eyes closed. I went up and crouched infront of her and went close to her face.

She looks like an angel.......... WHAT AM I THINKING AGAIN?!!!

I straightened my body and kick her legs.

"Yah wake up! Why are you sleeping?" I said to her and went to the table to take my wallet and my phone. I heard her yawned before she said something.

"Sorry, i didnt get to sleep yesterday."

"Then who was the one snoring yesterday night?" i rolled my eyes at her. I heard her chuckled before she took her bag and went to wear her shoes before exiting the room. I followed behind her after that and locked the door behind.

"Let's go." I said and we took the lift and went out of the hotel.

Hyerim

We were walking towards Luhan's car when suddenly i saw a motorcycle at its fullest speed heading towards me. I was puzzled and i couldnt think of anything else. Before i knew it i was being pulled and i was let in to a warm embrace. I looked up to see a worried face Luhan looking down. Believe it or not i was in Luhan arms. His body was warm and i could smell the scent on his body. My heart beat was beating really fast and i could hear his heartbeat which could be thelullaby to my sleep.

Luhan is hugging me.......... the first time in his arms.... it felt warm and i felt secure....